ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Troops are here!

Are you with these goofballs that think they're the master race?

nothing-was-held-back.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet it drives Blandy nuts that I just scroll on past his posts while singing "scroll, scroll, scroll to my Lou" lol.

Fucking boring ass Bastard.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
HAHAHA!!!!

LOOK!

Aryan uses the same lame comments...

"You a tranny! Me smart! Me good!"

Look at Blanscape and his morphine laced mind drag Aryan's cross-dressing ass all over this thread.

Priceless!

Oh look, it's that old fat guy who's been pretending to be a female online for the last decade.

You do realise it's very Poarkish to cheerlead every user who fires negative remarks my way?

By all means though, if you don't mind pwning yourself even more, carry on.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You support the racial dilution of our lands with third world vermin

You're both a traitor and a Marxist piece of haggis shit.

You are the vermin, I'm just here to remind you of it, and that you are culturally and racially inferior.

I'm not sure how you arrive at that conclusion, when without our economy propping your country up, you'd be bankrupt literally overnight.

How are the attempts of rejoining the EU going? Are they still saying they don't want you without England? LOL.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Evil dies tonight!!! OI! These motherfuckers aint even Alpha! They are Beta scum that know nothing of the word fun! Fuck the lot of them!

Warning Comrades..... Blandy likes to bore you to death. Simply scroll past his posts, and the filth will sliver into the sewers. Henceforth, where he belongs. (flush)

Yeah, Snorescape's main weapon is boring the opposition. I have to admit though, it is quite effective, given how tedious the guy is.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy triggering what's left of the leftovers of the Cunt Wanglers. I find it easy.

What are we all complaining about the alt-shite fur, when this is all they can deliver? Even the lowest denominator wiffin that faction Blazor, has turned up to be turned out and turned down.

Watching me reminding dem that they ain't worth the opinion that only they fink they earned is my bread and butter, with a betable flutter on whether they will stutter.

I eat and shite cunts like you. That's what makes me a white supremacist. That and of course I actually command the whole Engerlish language, a passing knowledge of cultural imperialism and more than their baby-dicked prevalence for January the 6th violence.
Hey fuckhead, nobody’s going to read that crap. Piss off back to FT you queer cunt!

I will. And I did.

This board needs more brain cells.

Blandy delivers. So does Flynn.

Look at you all, scurrying around like cockroaches mad-dashing for dark corners when Blandy and Flynn turn on the lights.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt, does your cuckoldry know no bounds?

This latest display of spread ass cheeks and wink wink nod nod towards certain other woke, gender-confused posters is embarrassing to say the least, even by your standards.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I enjoy triggering what's left of the leftovers of the Cunt Wanglers. I find it easy.

What are we all complaining about the alt-shite fur, when this is all they can deliver? Even the lowest denominator wiffin that faction Blazor, has turned up to be turned out and turned down.

Watching me reminding dem that they ain't worth the opinion that only they fink they earned is my bread and butter, with a betable flutter on whether they will stutter.

I eat and shite cunts like you. That's what makes me a white supremacist. That and of course I actually command the whole Engerlish language, a passing knowledge of cultural imperialism and more than their baby-dicked prevalence for January the 6th violence.
Hey fuckhead, nobody’s going to read that crap. Piss off back to FT you queer cunt!

I will. And I did.

This board needs more brain cells.

Blandy delivers. So does Flynn.

Look at you all, scurrying around like cockroaches mad-dashing for dark corners when Blandy and Flynn turn on the lights.

HAHA run you gotta be kidding .. Hes a joke and is easily played.. Is this your cliques backbone..

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy just how easy it is to slip into the comfortable shroud of a by-gone era here, while reminding myself that I am misrepresenting what I remember wiff no clarity whatsoever.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I liked da bit where Grime said and I quote, "ha ha."

It's very difficult to argue wiff that astounding level of intellect.