ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You don't get it do you, there is no proof that you were ever superior, or that measuring time in the same way you measure genetic distance can be construed as your genes being different to those that cause you so much racial angst.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
"Modern humans arose in Africa at least 250,000 to 300,000 years ago, fossils and DNA reveal. But scientists have been unable to pinpoint a more specific homeland because the earliest Homo sapiens fossils are found across Africa, and ancient DNA from African fossils is scarce and not old enough."

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've just proven that whites aren't descendants of blacks. I've told you to research it further yourself (if you dare) because there's tons more info available online.

Seethe and cope, my uninformed friend. Seethe and cope.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandy, go easy on po' Aryan.

He's stuck between a rock and a hard skull.

For him, the only alternative to realizing the truth of his own genetic heritage would be to commit suicide.

I'm sure that doesn't appeal to him so he can't be faulted for preferring fantasy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I've just proven that whites aren't descendants of blacks. I've told you to research it further yourself (if you dare) because there's tons more info available online.

Seethe and cope, my uninformed friend. Seethe and cope.

You haven't proven anything, you made a reference, and that reference is meaningless. What part are you finding difficult?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

For him, the only alternative to realizing the truth of his own genetic heritage would be to commit suicide.

I'm sure that doesn't appeal to him so he can't be faulted for preferring fantasy.

He seems unwilling to accept that even via his own articulation of truth, he still wouldn't be white. One has to admire that ignorance.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh look, another soy-sipping leftard.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hating someone because of the colour of their skin, or via the tropes of religion, is akin to the personification of self-loathing.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The out of africa theory has been falling apart at the seams for decades with many people calling it officially debunked. There are archeological digs and finds all over the world with presence of human remains dating back to 150,000 - 250,000 years depending on which dig you're looking at. There is already a plethora of evidence stored in museum basements around the world labeled as anomalies, or otherwise purposely Mislabeled. Hard physical evidence that has up to this day been deliberately ignored or secreted away as it just did not fit the accepted and dictated narrative espoused by the Scientific social circles of the day.

Why was this theory put forward back in 1989? The answer is obvious: politics!

During that time period, racial inclination was fundamentally different than today and for politically reasons, the theory was proposed by Allan Wilson who posited the idea of the Out of Africa hypothesis based on stilted and flimsy archeological evidence. He ended up having to recant his theory after further study of the mtDNA of native indigenous people in Australia which the results concluded that Aboriginals have inhabited Australia for over 400,000 years.

So why is the theory still circulating around?

The answer is twofold. If the racial inclination in 2017 existed back in decades ago (equality and interracial marriages), then the theory would have been quickly forgotten but it continued to stay mainstream for political reasons such as giving black people equal rights. The second and perhaps the more prevalent reason for why the theory continued to circulate is because of .... ego.

After all, what greatly acknowledged and respected Professor of the day would want to see their life’s long work and theory’s built over many decades proven wrong towards the end of their life ? And what up and coming student of theirs would want to show their mentor and tutor to be wrong (and still wish to keep their position)? And what scientific group or institution would want to also admit that everything that they had (and have) relied upon promoted and published over many decades in a globally recognized field , all their funding, all their apparent great work….was wrong ?

Those archeological digs I mentioned above, well and truly exist. For example, Hueyatlaco is an archeological site in the Valsequillo Basin near the city of Puebla, Mexico. The archeologists there recorded the remains of human settlement through carbon dating which put them at around 250,000 years. Due to politics, the dig was covered up and the archeologists had a gag order to be silent.

All these sites predate the Out of Africa theory.

Africans (Homo Sapiens) who wore barest of animal skin pelts around the groin area and harnessing basic slings could not have migrated north into Europe and eventually East for the simple reason that the Earth of that era was undergoing a major Ice Age with temperatures reaching low as -45 Degrees. Pretty much everything north of Egypt was covered in snow which makes it impossible for African natives to migrate north. What's interesting is that people keep ignoring the fact that even by some miracle, Africans traveled all the way down to Australia, the primitives would have had to find away to traverse the expanse of an endless sea to reach Australia which we know did not happen given the sporadic level of technology of that era.

This is only compounded by the larger travesty that ignorant "academic" people claim that the Out of Africa theory is true and originally said that this occurred 10,000 years ago. This theory was revised after some new evidence came to light and stated that instead of 10,000 years ago, it was 50,000 years ago. After some more evidence, instead of 50,000 years ago, it was 120,000 years ago. They keep trying to revise it to keep the theory mainstream but the sad fact is, there is no way African's could have populated Australia 120,000 years ago when it was already being inhabited by Aboriginals almost half a million years ago (400,000).

This does not even account for the mutation of mtDNA of different races as a result of exposure to diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, plagues, food and drink poisoning in parts of the world which did not originate from Africa. For example, common colds that were native to England were harmless to Europeans 200 years ago but these common colds were absolutely deadly to Aboriginals in Australia when the white settlements began. This because Aboriginals didn't have any build up of immunity to common colds and flues and proved deadly to them.

The Out of Africa theory is becoming more of a joke by the day, and is now looking more like a Punch drunk old boxer as new discovery’s keep peeling away the inconsistency of it and inconvenient FACTS just keep hammering it with new empirical evidence.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
When a fellow poster posts proof of his claims while the header disproves that claim, I fear for us all. He missed the "Pre-Human" prefix.

And a scroll bomb ensues and ensures that he can claim what he can never quite understand.

Read the article you posted.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The out of africa theory has been falling apart at the seams for decades with many people calling it officially debunked. There are archeological digs and finds all over the world with presence of human remains dating back to 150,000 - 250,000 years depending on which dig you're looking at. There is already a plethora of evidence stored in museum basements around the world labeled as anomalies, or otherwise purposely Mislabeled. Hard physical evidence that has up to this day been deliberately ignored or secreted away as it just did not fit the accepted and dictated narrative espoused by the Scientific social circles of the day.

Why was this theory put forward back in 1989? The answer is obvious: politics!

During that time period, racial inclination was fundamentally different than today and for politically reasons, the theory was proposed by Allan Wilson who posited the idea of the Out of Africa hypothesis based on stilted and flimsy archeological evidence. He ended up having to recant his theory after further study of the mtDNA of native indigenous people in Australia which the results concluded that Aboriginals have inhabited Australia for over 400,000 years.

So why is the theory still circulating around?

The answer is twofold. If the racial inclination in 2017 existed back in decades ago (equality and interracial marriages), then the theory would have been quickly forgotten but it continued to stay mainstream for political reasons such as giving black people equal rights. The second and perhaps the more prevalent reason for why the theory continued to circulate is because of .... ego.

After all, what greatly acknowledged and respected Professor of the day would want to see their life’s long work and theory’s built over many decades proven wrong towards the end of their life ? And what up and coming student of theirs would want to show their mentor and tutor to be wrong (and still wish to keep their position)? And what scientific group or institution would want to also admit that everything that they had (and have) relied upon promoted and published over many decades in a globally recognized field , all their funding, all their apparent great work….was wrong ?

Those archeological digs I mentioned above, well and truly exist. For example, Hueyatlaco is an archeological site in the Valsequillo Basin near the city of Puebla, Mexico. The archeologists there recorded the remains of human settlement through carbon dating which put them at around 250,000 years. Due to politics, the dig was covered up and the archeologists had a gag order to be silent.

All these sites predate the Out of Africa theory.

Africans (Homo Sapiens) who wore barest of animal skin pelts around the groin area and harnessing basic slings could not have migrated north into Europe and eventually East for the simple reason that the Earth of that era was undergoing a major Ice Age with temperatures reaching low as -45 Degrees. Pretty much everything north of Egypt was covered in snow which makes it impossible for African natives to migrate north. What's interesting is that people keep ignoring the fact that even by some miracle, Africans traveled all the way down to Australia, the primitives would have had to find away to traverse the expanse of an endless sea to reach Australia which we know did not happen given the sporadic level of technology of that era.

This is only compounded by the larger travesty that ignorant "academic" people claim that the Out of Africa theory is true and originally said that this occurred 10,000 years ago. This theory was revised after some new evidence came to light and stated that instead of 10,000 years ago, it was 50,000 years ago. After some more evidence, instead of 50,000 years ago, it was 120,000 years ago. They keep trying to revise it to keep the theory mainstream but the sad fact is, there is no way African's could have populated Australia 120,000 years ago when it was already being inhabited by Aboriginals almost half a million years ago (400,000).

This does not even account for the mutation of mtDNA of different races as a result of exposure to diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, plagues, food and drink poisoning in parts of the world which did not originate from Africa. For example, common colds that were native to England were harmless to Europeans 200 years ago but these common colds were absolutely deadly to Aboriginals in Australia when the white settlements began. This because Aboriginals didn't have any build up of immunity to common colds and flues and proved deadly to them.

The Out of Africa theory is becoming more of a joke by the day, and is now looking more like a Punch drunk old boxer as new discovery’s keep peeling away the inconsistency of it and inconvenient FACTS just keep hammering it with new empirical evidence.

And yet that entire copy pasta you just posted is entirely fact-free. Odd.

The Life Originated in Hitler's Cradle assertion is not being debunked because it counters any political narrative but because it doesn't withstand peer review. Anthropologists give it as much thought as astrophysicists give to the Flat Earth movement.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine my shock upon reading that you disagree with the post without being able to refute a single part of it!

Quiet night in the LGBT motel tonight, I assume?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
"Modern humans arose in Africa at least 250,000 to 300,000 years ago, fossils and DNA reveal. But scientists have been unable to pinpoint a more specific homeland because the earliest Homo sapiens fossils are found across Africa, and ancient DNA from African fossils is scarce and not old enough."

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Imagine my shock upon reading that you disagree with the post without being able to refute a single part of it!

Your own article clearly states that they weren't human, but Pre-Human.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Out of ammo, I see.

Out of Africa, you are.

Welcome to Hotel Rwanda!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your own article clearly states that they weren't human, but Pre-Human.

Neanderthals presumably? You know, the typical sort of people you'll see at the Glasgow job centre.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Out of ammo, I see.

Out of Africa, you are.

Welcome to Hotel Rwanda!

Here's a tip Blurtrice, in future don't bring a pink feather duster to a machete fight.

Who needs a machete?

tumblr-owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4-400.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Christ, does your anus get moist whenever you watch that clip? You've only posted it at least a dozen times over the years.

Besides, I thought you libtards hate bullies and that groid is twice the size of that short dude? I guess he gets a pass though cos he a brotha, huh?

Last edited: