ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If white, brown and yellow all share a common descendance to black, how can we be superior to the mother genealogy?
in 200 yrs we will all be mixed anyway, unless one wipes out the other
Don’t talk to that biatch cutie pie!!! You’re fucking letting down the team. Whose side are you on ginger flaps?
im not going 2 snub ppl like that lol, i dont even know who that is
He’s a little fuckwit that has no place here at Bastard Factory. He’s part of the FT crew. Poofter, Trannies Regan and Flynn.

Show us more fake pictures of your alleged dick that you say works, homo.
Fuck off cunt! You know I don’t read your fucking tripe. Go fuck your mouth with X’s rubber shit cock!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If white, brown and yellow all share a common descendance to black, how can we be superior to the mother genealogy?
Don’t talk to that biatch cutie pie!!! You’re fucking letting down the team. Whose side are you on ginger flaps?
And you start acting like a little Bastard or go bake some fairy cake!

i do what i want, if u dont like it get on my team :D
That’s your problem then innit!?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He’s a little fuckwit that has no place here at Bastard Factory. He’s part of the FT crew. Poofter, Trannies Regan and Flynn.

Fuck off cunt! You know I don’t read your fucking tripe. Go fuck your mouth with X’s rubber shit cock!

So. That's a "no" to more of your bogus pictures?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
HAHAHA!!!!

LOOK!

Aryan uses the same lame comments...

"You a tranny! Me smart! Me good!"

Look at Blanscape and his morphine laced mind drag Aryan's cross-dressing ass all over this thread.

Priceless!
oh my goodness, do u hate everyone?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Qooooooh, ur breakfall and changed handles

so what happened, break your surfboard and take up chemistry?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut the fuck you imbecilic tranny fuck_arse. Go back to your own forum where you’re despised!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Have another glass of that boxed wine.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Shut the fuck you imbecilic tranny fuck_arse. Go back to your own forum where you’re despised!

Still.

You can't do A FUCKING THING.

Hurts, doesn't it? That you're powerless on YOUR OWN HOME BOARD.

HAHAHA!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This was my old username. Breakfall was my username at the YNC. You have a short memory cutie pie.
:GiggleBitch:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This was my old username. Breakfall was my username at the YNC. You have a short memory cutie pie.
memory is fine - i remember u there, u have that kangaroo avi

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

memory is fine - i remember u there, u have that kangaroo avi
That’s right. You’re clever and cute. The whole package.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Evil dies tonight!!! OI! These motherfuckers aint even Alpha! They are Beta scum that know nothing of the word fun! Fuck the lot of them!

Warning Comrades..... Blandy likes to bore you to death. Simply scroll past his posts, and the filth will sliver into the sewers. Henceforth, where he belongs. (flush)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Evil dies tonight!!! OI! These motherfuckers aint even Alpha! They are Beta scum that know nothing of the word fun! Fuck the lot of them!

Warning Comrades..... Blandy likes to bore you to death. Simply scroll past his posts, and the filth will sliver into the sewers. Henceforth, where he belongs. (flush)
Tranvestite Flynn and arse_wielding thesaurus Bluntfuck are two of most scrolled over boring fuckwits around.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mean, ya better swig some Red Bulls, crank up some Hardstyle EDM, and damn sure dont be sitting down, or that motherfucker Blandy will put you right to sleep! Its his sleeper hold!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tranvestite Flynn and arse_wielding thesaurus Bluntfuck are two of most scrolled over boring fuckwits around.

I cant with them. I value my time too much lol.

One drones on and on with boring ass shit after blowing the nurse aid for internet time.

The other usually on repeat while trying to get her doggo to lick her cunt.

I mean, these sick fucks!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

One drones on and on with boring ass shit after blowing the nurse aid for internet time.

“Her” man_cunt you mean...Flynn is a bloke.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

“Her” man_cunt you mean...Flynn is a bloke.

Haha, figures. Putting peanut butter on his asshole no doubt for poor doggo. Sick freak.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy triggering what's left of the leftovers of the Cunt Wanglers. I find it easy.

What are we all complaining about the alt-shite fur, when this is all they can deliver? Even the lowest denominator wiffin that faction Blazor, has turned up to be turned out and turned down.

Watching me reminding dem that they ain't worth the opinion that only they fink they earned is my bread and butter, with a betable flutter on whether they will stutter.

I eat and shite cunts like you. That's what makes me a white supremacist. That and of course I actually command the whole Engerlish language, a passing knowledge of cultural imperialism and more than their baby-dicked prevalence for January the 6th violence.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I enjoy triggering what's left of the leftovers of the Cunt Wanglers. I find it easy.

What are we all complaining about the alt-shite fur, when this is all they can deliver? Even the lowest denominator wiffin that faction Blazor, has turned up to be turned out and turned down.

Watching me reminding dem that they ain't worth the opinion that only they fink they earned is my bread and butter, with a betable flutter on whether they will stutter.

I eat and shite cunts like you. That's what makes me a white supremacist. That and of course I actually command the whole Engerlish language, a passing knowledge of cultural imperialism and more than their baby-dicked prevalence for January the 6th violence.
Hey fuckhead, nobody’s going to read that crap. Piss off back to FT you queer cunt!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Hey fuckhead, nobody’s going to read that crap. Piss off back to FT you queer cunt!

Why would I go back to FT when I enjoy reminding you how low you can go?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why would I go back to FT when I enjoy reminding you how low you can go?
Stop bending over you filthy sodomite!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It was foretold that one man would rise from the flames created by some other guys wiff a little bit of lighter fluid and a bad attitude, and the night shall light up like the day, and those who can't quite articulate what to say, shall say the same thing as yesterday.