Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...irony is the incident took place at a Wisconsin Avenue:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Give it up, Joe.

I didn't click on the link. Nor do I need to since you have shown repeatedly that the most basic understanding of being Free eludes your mental grasp. Especially as regards the use of lethal force in self-defense.

To understand being free, you must understand that you have the utter right to gut any motherfucker that you fear might be a threat to your life and/or property, and that you may gut him or her like a suckling pig and try not to get any or their blood on your shoes should you be in such honest fear.

Such is Freedom, which an unFree person such as your Canadian self simply cannot understand.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Now that someone defended themself others will defend themselves..... boo fucking hoo....

Man up, Johomo...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

I didn't click on the link. Nor do I need to since you have shown repeatedly that the most basic understanding of being Free eludes your mental grasp. Especially as regards the use of lethal force in self-defense.

To understand being free, you must understand that you have the utter right to gut any motherfucker that you fear might be a threat to your life and/or property, and that you may gut him or her like a suckling pig and try not to get any or their blood on your shoes should you be in such honest fear.

Such is Freedom, which an unFree person such as your Canadian self simply cannot understand.

I LOL'd along with Blazor at your reply Rennel.

Just pointing out now more scores will be settled in your country with a gun.

People will be even more afraid of each other, act even more irrationalY than ever & more will die in gun battles that will be sure to follow.

Just what I predicted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it up, Joe.

People will be even more afraid of each other, act even more irrationalY than ever & more will die in gun battles that will be sure to follow.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...irony is the incident took place at a Wisconsin Avenue:

Looks like a clean kill. Bitch got what she deserved. Cunt hit and ran, the people followed her and waited for the cops. Bitch came out with a gun and confronted them. I would acquit. This shit needs to happen until people stop fucking around. I'd like to shit on her corpse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

I think America is gonna get more dangerous because of that verdict. Better keep your gun close to yer belly Lokmeer.

...take it with ya wherever ya go!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

I think America is gonna get more dangerous because of that verdict. Better keep your gun close to yer belly Lokmeer.

I've got em josephine, you dont.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

I dont understand why you think this.

If that's the case Joe......WHY hasnt this BEEN happening? Considering its ALWAYS been legal to defend ourselves?

So you are suggesting that our longstanding rights to legally defend ourselves is just NOW going to what? Cause homicide? This doesnt make any sense Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

Okay so because a trial that never should have happened because nothing illegal was done (by Kyle) and the courts verdict was in line with the law and longstanding rights we have to self defense, you are worried that more people will defend themselves?

So because a verdict sided with the rights of innocent people and didnt validate mob violence you are worried that more people will defend themselves against violence?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what I think I realized why Joe is thinking this.

And I'm not saying this as an insult, Joe. I think you dont really understand how self defense works, and you havent seen a trial involving self defense before. The reason for that boils down to what I said in the other thread about why this shouldnt have been a trial and the charges were purely political.

So this is how self defense works. I'm not saying any of this as a "rightie" or anything political. I'm just going to describe how this goes down all the time(because it does....you just dont always hear about it because its legal).

If you have to shoot or kill someone in self defense, the first thing you do is get police ASAP. You tell them what happened. They question you. They send you to the hospital. Et.

Then they launch an investigation of your self defense claim. We are advanced enough to see the evidence of self defense. If the evidence they collect during the investigation checks out as self defense.... there are NO charges pressed. Because no law was broke. In Kyle's case? There was overwhelming evidence of self defense. It was all on video from every angle. You can see him fleeing and then being forced to shoot in self defense. So no charges should have been brought.

The prosecution brought charges that had NO EVIDENCE to support them. The prosecution KNEW this. They were very politically motivated. I doubt they expected a conviction. What they got was press, national attention and a nice narrative.

Normally when someone defends themselves there are no charges pressed unless there is evidence to justify the charges.

Self defense has been legal in America since the birth of this country, Joe. And it hasnt ever cause MORE violence. In fact as we can plainly see from places with heavy gun control and where self defense is made more difficult to prove, we see the MOST violence. Like Chicago.

It's almost like when people can be armed and where our rights to self defense are honored and upheld.....its a deterrent to violence and when you have strict and unreasonable gun control and less standing on your right to self defense, violent criminals know this and take advantage. Because that's what we SEE happens.

Why would you think that the knowledge people can legally defend themselves would cause MORE violence instead of less when we see the exact opposite? Legal self defense is a DETERRENT, Joe.

You are vastly LESS likely to get attacked if its known that you can kill your attacker legally.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And I'm not saying this as an insult, Joe. I think you dont really understand how self defense works, and you havent seen a trial involving self defense before. The reason for that boils down to what I said in the other thread about why this shouldnt have been a trial and the charges were purely political.

So this is how self defense works. I'm not saying any of this as a "rightie" or anything political. I'm just going to describe how this goes down all the time(because it does....you just dont always hear about it because its legal).

If you have to shoot or kill someone in self defense, the first thing you do is get police ASAP. You tell them what happened. They question you. They send you to the hospital. Et.

Then they launch an investigation of your self defense claim. We are advanced enough to see the evidence of self defense. If the evidence they collect during the investigation checks out as self defense.... there are NO charges pressed. Because no law was broke. In Kyle's case? There was overwhelming evidence of self defense. It was all on video from every angle. You can see him fleeing and then being forced to shoot in self defense. So no charges should have been brought.

The prosecution brought charges that had NO EVIDENCE to support them. The prosecution KNEW this. They were very politically motivated. I doubt they expected a conviction. What they got was press, national attention and a nice narrative.

Normally when someone defends themselves there are no charges pressed unless there is evidence to justify the charges.

Self defense has been legal in America since the birth of this country, Joe. And it hasnt ever cause MORE violence. In fact as we can plainly see from places with heavy gun control and where self defense is made more difficult to prove, we see the MOST violence. Like Chicago.

It's almost like when people can be armed and where our rights to self defense are honored and upheld.....its a deterrent to violence and when you have strict and unreasonable gun control and less standing on your right to self defense, violent criminals know this and take advantage. Because that's what we SEE happens.

Why would you think that the knowledge people can legally defend themselves would cause MORE violence instead of less when we see the exact opposite? Legal self defense is a DETERRENT, Joe.

You are vastly LESS likely to get attacked if its known that you can kill your attacker legally.
Its sad to see you waste all this time on these douche rockets. :SadFace:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its sad to see you waste all this time on these douche rockets. :SadFace:

Well.....I've seen Joe turn around and get reasonable before. So I'm hoping to see that again.

There were many years for me when people could have seen trying to reason with me a waste. But seeds get planted. And maybe things said here will click one day.

People dont like being wrong when they feel it's a team vs team situation.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Road rage entails a higher risk of someone getting killed.

Ask the Russians.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it up, Joe.

Just what I predicted.

This is exactly what I was concerned about and is generally what happens when you have a precedent case that flies in the face of self-defense…

Now every wingnut Republitard is going to be armed for self-defense :Crazy:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. I only honked at you because of your bumper sticker.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you can keep honking… this ain’t Texas and I’m not reloading… but I might come over and remove you from your vehicular since you’re a sexy beast of a man

I said Gawd damn… Gawd damn gawd damn!

:TheBatusi:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

you can keep honking… this ain’t Texas and I’m not reloading… but I might come over and remove you from your vehicular since you’re a sexy beast of a man

Ha ha!

You won't need a Taser and cuffs, Murdie.

Well, maybe bring the cuffs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha ha!

You won't need a Taser and cuffs, Murdie.

Well, maybe bring the cuffs.

but… but… the taser makes the nipple clamps SPICEY

:HotLips:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm starting to wonder if there's more to the story than meets the eye.

Sure she bashed his bike then ran...

....but what happened leading up to this incident?

Was the cyclist stalking her?

I haven't heard stories women suddenly going beserk like that.

There must be a reason and perhaps he's not telling the whole story.

There's something odd about this incident.
Women generally dont hit a guys car for no apparent reason.

Maybe she snapped but maybe there was something else going on too.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This wont be considered a valid self defense claim.

I think that's very obvious.....assuming it's how it's being presented.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The dude really should have called the cops when he saw where she lived. Follow someone, stay on the road, call the cops. I would not recommend going right up to their house.

I am not even sure that he did go on her property.

Anyways, sounds like the broad was acting pretty irrationally.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This wont be considered a valid self defense claim.

I think that's very obvious.....assuming it's how it's being presented.

Why?

It sounds like she pointed a gun at the dude.

Yeah. Because he chased her to her property. She called 911 for help because men chased her home and where threatening her.

SHE has the valid self defense claim. THEY are aggressors.

Simple as that.

Any reason why following her home.....and confronting her....was nessesary? Over a bump? Right. This is like another Arbrey case. You dont chase people, confront them, shoot them and claim self defense. That is common ass sense.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
...in this case, who was the perpetrator & who was the victim?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a clusterfuck of madness.

Why didn’t they report the hit and run to the police and provide them with her address? WTF

Rittenhouse = precedent.

I tried to warn you!