After Kenosha now everyone will claim 'self-defense'

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah. Because he chased her to her property. She called 911 for help because men chased her home and where threatening her.

SHE has the valid self defense claim. THEY are aggressors.

Simple as that.

Any reason why following her home.....and confronting her....was nessesary? Over a bump? Right. This is like another Arbrey case. You dont chase people, confront them, shoot them and claim self defense. That is common ass sense.

Getting bumped when riding a motorcycle is pretty dangerous.

Did they go on her property? I am not sure if that was made clear.

I am not sure that they threatened her. I mean, I understand that a woman might feel threatened if a man follows her home. But "feeling threatened" and "being threatened" are two different things.

It sounds like somebody else called 911, not the dead lady. Why do you think she called 911?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Why didn’t they report the hit and run to the police and provide them with her address? WTF

I kinda suspect that is what they were doing. It sounds like the biker and a witness followed her and they were calling 911 when she came out with a gun and starting screaming like a banshee.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It sounded to me like the guy on the motorcycle and a witness knocked on her door to confront her and she called 911 and pointed a gun at them…

Which they technically should have left her property at that point.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It sounded to me like the guy on the motorcycle and a witness knocked on her door to confront her and she called 911 and pointed a gun at them…

I do not think she called 911.

It sounds like the witness is on his phone. Which would probably mean he called 911.

She never talks to the 911 operator. She is just screaming at them, and then screaming in pain.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I do not think she called 911.

It sounds like the witness is on his phone. Which would probably mean he called 911.

She never talks to the 911 operator. She is just screaming at them, and then screaming in pain.

but it said she was saying she is afraid… who else would she have said that to?

I’m trying to find more on this story.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
but it said she was saying she is afraid… who else would she have said that to?

I’m trying to find more on this story.

I only watched the video before.

I now read the toofab.com article. It says there were multiple 911 calls. At least one reporting the hit and run, at least one from her, and at least one from one of the witnesses who followed her home with the biker.

Key details are missing.

Were they on her property?

Did she point her gun at anyone?

The Wild West!!!

Yee Haw!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's so sad too.

2 generations destroyed in one shooting.

Empty words, Joe.

You do not feel sad at all.

In fact, I think you kinda like it.

In my opinion, of course...

I know yer jes joking Prowler.

Reality is any sensible guy involved with such a shooting would probably feel extremely guilty and have nightmares for the rest of his life.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...in this case, who was the perpetrator & who was the victim?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a clusterfuck of madness.

Why didn’t they report the hit and run to the police and provide them with her address? WTF

Rittenhouse = precedent.

I tried to warn you!

It's so sad too.

2 generations? It wasnt like she had a baby inside her, right josephine?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Rittenhouse = precedent.

I tried to warn you!

It's so sad too.

^^^^ that don’t make no sense :Crazy:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rittenhouse = precedent.

I tried to warn you!

It's so sad too.

^^^^ that don’t make no sense :Crazy:
Exactly, bimbo.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the hit and run its not relevant. When the dude went onto her property(tresspass) she was within her rights to defend herself, then he shot her.

In other words he tresspassed and shot a homeowner. Simple as.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fuck the hit and run its not relevant. When the dude went onto her property(tresspass) she was within her rights to defend herself, then he shot her.

In other words he tresspassed and shot a homeowner. Simple as.

Where did you read that he went onto her property?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...irony is the incident took place at a Wisconsin Avenue:

At the end of the day, if you’re going to pull out a gun, be prepared to use it quickly. That’s gun ownership 101. This shouldn’t even be a discussion Joe.

Killing a woman with a child on the way?

...yeah right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

At the end of the day, if you’re going to pull out a gun, be prepared to use it quickly. That’s gun ownership 101. This shouldn’t even be a discussion Joe.

...yeah right.

She wasn’t a responsible gun owner obviously. If she felt the need to pull out her gun to prevent her family from getting killed, she should’ve shot him. Very simple. But it seems that she got the shits and pulled out the gun to be threatening- obviously it worked because the bloke ended up shooting her first.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. Because he chased her to her property. She called 911 for help because men chased her home and where threatening her.

SHE has the valid self defense claim. THEY are aggressors.

Simple as that.

Any reason why following her home.....and confronting her....was nessesary? Over a bump? Right. This is like another Arbrey case. You dont chase people, confront them, shoot them and claim self defense. That is common ass sense.

Getting bumped when riding a motorcycle is pretty dangerous.

Did they go on her property? I am not sure if that was made clear.

I am not sure that they threatened her. I mean, I understand that a woman might feel threatened if a man follows her home. But "feeling threatened" and "being threatened" are two different things.

It sounds like somebody else called 911, not the dead lady. Why do you think she called 911?

They chased her to her home, she did call 911.

From the article: "On Monday, investigators released a number of 911 calls made throughout the incident — which includes one made by Morales herself claiming the men were being aggressive and threatening her, WFTV reported"

Yeah getting bumped can be dangerous. But they had no right to chase her and force a confrontation like that. They could have gotten her info and called police.

Really what they did was make themselves a threat by persuing her to her home. And confronting her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...yeah right.

She wasn’t a responsible gun owner obviously. If she felt the need to pull out her gun to prevent her family from getting killed, she should’ve shot him. Very simple. But it seems that she got the shits and pulled out the gun to be threatening- obviously it worked because the bloke ended up shooting her first.

And he had no business at her house with a gun in the first place. It's on him.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And confronting her.

Where did you read that?

If she called 911, they would have advised her to stay in her home until police arrived.

I suspect she was a hothead who decided to go outside and scare some people with her gun.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And he had no business at her house with a gun in the first place. It's on him.

I agree that he had no business going onto her property.

He certainly had reason to follow her and i.d. her for the cops.

I have not read anything that makes it clear whether or not he did go on her property.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
1:37 of that video

"This is where she went down, right here"

That is very close to the road, and probably good distance from the house judging from the video clips that show the houses on that street are quite a distance from the road.

It looks like the now dead lady took her weapon from her house and went out to the road to confront the men. Which means they did not follow her onto her property, but were waiting at the road for the police to arrive.

I wonder if she always showed erratic behaviour, or if she just lost it on that day for some reason.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1:37 of that video

"This is where she went down, right here"

That is very close to the road, and probably good distance from the house judging from the video clips that show the houses on that street are quite a distance from the road.

It looks like the now dead lady took her weapon from her house and went out to the road to confront the men. Which means they did not follow her onto her property, but were waiting at the road for the police to arrive.

I wonder if she always showed erratic behaviour, or if she just lost it on that day for some reason.

Pregnant women with hyperactive hormones & a protective maternal instinct have a tendency to do that @The Prowler.

That man murdered her in cold blood.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

I didn't click on the link. Nor do I need to since you have shown repeatedly that the most basic understanding of being Free eludes your mental grasp. Especially as regards the use of lethal force in self-defense.

To understand being free, you must understand that you have the utter right to gut any motherfucker that you fear might be a threat to your life and/or property, and that you may gut him or her like a suckling pig and try not to get any or their blood on your shoes should you be in such honest fear.

Such is Freedom, which an unFree person such as your Canadian self simply cannot understand.

I LOL'd along with Blazor at your reply Rennel.

Just pointing out now more scores will be settled in your country with a gun.

People will be even more afraid of each other, act even more irrationalY than ever & more will die in gun battles that will be sure to follow.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

PUSSY !

:LOL3:

SEND MORE $$ JEW