After Kenosha now everyone will claim 'self-defense'

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not got much of an opinion here, hick woodland shootouts are very rare down my neck of the woods, no pun intended, other than to add that who is pursuing who tends to trump land ownage rights in most courts. As even in these here parts folks own unboundried land but still dont take kindly to tresspassers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1:37 of that video

"This is where she went down, right here"

That is very close to the road, and probably good distance from the house judging from the video clips that show the houses on that street are quite a distance from the road.

It looks like the now dead lady took her weapon from her house and went out to the road to confront the men. Which means they did not follow her onto her property, but were waiting at the road for the police to arrive.

I wonder if she always showed erratic behaviour, or if she just lost it on that day for some reason.

Pregnant women with hyperactive hormones & a protective maternal instinct have a tendency to do that @The Prowler.

That man murdered her in cold blood.
Oh well. She wont do that again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give it up, Joe.

I didn't click on the link. Nor do I need to since you have shown repeatedly that the most basic understanding of being Free eludes your mental grasp. Especially as regards the use of lethal force in self-defense.

To understand being free, you must understand that you have the utter right to gut any motherfucker that you fear might be a threat to your life and/or property, and that you may gut him or her like a suckling pig and try not to get any or their blood on your shoes should you be in such honest fear.

Such is Freedom, which an unFree person such as your Canadian self simply cannot understand.

I LOL'd along with Blazor at your reply Rennel.

Just pointing out now more scores will be settled in your country with a gun.

People will be even more afraid of each other, act even more irrationalY than ever & more will die in gun battles that will be sure to follow.

Just what I predicted.

'Murica, shoot first!
Fuk around and find out!

PUSSY !

:LOL3:

SEND MORE $$ JEW
HONK, HONK!!! :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can vehicular homicide be declared as self defense? (Asking for a friend)

Yes. It can. If your car is being surrounded and attacked and you kill someone while trying to flee you have a very strong self defense claim.

If you are trying to escape a captor or abuser and end up hitting them trying to escape you have a good self defense claim.

Better in a red state than a blue one where they charge trafficking victims for shooting their traffickers.