After rigorous randomized Testing, Dr. Trump's Miracle Cure still doesn't cure the Covids, Sad!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No New Revelation on Hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19
By

Posted on July 2, 2021

Cue the angry screaming and crying from the Comments Section Epidemioligists.

This post has been underwritten by TallMenShoes.Com For the little guys that are tired of being looked down on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear dummy, hydroxy, zinc, and heartworm meds all aleviate the symptoms of covid. Only the body eliminates a virus. The drugs are to support that ability. Thanks for playing fuktard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No New Revelation on Hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19
By

Posted on July 2, 2021

Cue the angry screaming and crying from the Comments Section Epidemioligists.

This post has been underwritten by TallMenShoes.Com For the little guys that are tired of being looked down on.

It's not beneficial in treating HOSPITALIZED patients.

What the actual FUCK is wrong with you people? Is the left made up of medical fucking experts now? You guys want another intrusive partisan policy where you pick a medication and decide "fuck this right wing med!" and politicains ban it?

I've literally never in my life seen people turn a medication into a fucking political argument.

None of you people are qualified to talk about this. Have your opinion, call Hydroxy an alt right extremist drug....but this shit is between doctors and patients.

And if you get sick I hope you aren't dumb enough to call your doctor a Trumptard if he/she gives it to you. Because it HAS been show to lower the risk of hospitalization when given early.

Maybe instead of WANTING this med to not work, you could get over yourself and put humanity first on this one.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear dummy, hydroxy, zinc, and heartworm meds all aleviate the symptoms of covid. Only the body eliminates a virus. The drugs are to support that ability. Thanks for playing fuktard!

I have no clue why they think a virus can be cured. You cant cure viruses.

They hate this med combo only because Trump said it showed promise. I have zero doubt they would rip it off the market and not even let people try it based on that alone.

They wonder why we call them hateful. I wouldnt force my politics into medicine.

I dont doubt they would rather see people die than people improve on hydroxy.

None of them know anything about treating viruses. This is just purely hyperpartisan bias.....against medicine, during a pandemic of a virus we are still learning how to treat.

THIS kind of thing is why I'll never support the left ever again. I'll vote for a lump of dogshit first.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"In this retrospective observational study of SARS-CoV-2 infected non-hospitalized patients hydroxychloroquine exposure was associated with a decreased rate of subsequent hospitalization. Additional exploration of hydroxychloroquine in this mildly symptomatic outpatient population is warranted."

I swear the left is so rabid over this that if they had their way, they wouldnt even let it be researched at all.

Like who thinks like this? Mocking and hating people because of a medication that might help people infected with Covid?

And then they smugly fucking brag about how they believe it doesnt work.

Like okay......congrats. We thought we might have had something to help save lives, but you sure showed us idiots. High fives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If Trump had only consulted this "off topic" chat room he could have nipped covid in the bud!

When you hate your political opposition more than you care about human beings.....you say things like this.

And enable violent riots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree. We need to quit politicizing medication and start politicizing life. You're a fukin lib? YUO DIE!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dedicated to the
Bastard Factory Political Science Department.

in 45 minutes or so, I'll saunter down to my gated enclave's private fireworks display, looking out over the ocean, I think my ACD is dosed up enough on doggie xanax to cope with the boom booms a la the siege of Khe Sanh...ty Kate for the awesome fireworks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know why you are barf emoji my posts Admin.

Do you have any idea how rabid and sociopathic you people look when you attack medicine during a pandemic?

Fucking shitting on any hope people could have? Spreading fear and doom?

Even when it's been shown to be worthy of deeper research?

Please explain to me HOW you can feel that smug joy over stomping on reasonable hope people have? Just.....why?

Serious what the fuck is wrong with you people to be so deeply hateful? Do you grasp how hateful that is?

Would you show up to cancer wards and laugh at people who chemo isnt working for? I mean this is what you are doing with Covid.

"Haha! Trumptards! You are gonna die because your medicine is stoooippid! Trump cant save you!"

Jesus Christ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dedicated to the
Bastard Factory Political Science Department.

in 45 minutes or so, I'll saunter down to my gated enclave's private fireworks display, looking out over the ocean, I think my ACD is dosed up enough on doggie xanax to cope with the boom booms a la the siege of Khe Sanh...ty Kate for the awesome fireworks!

Medicine isnt political science. You shouldnt be sticking your partisan dick into medical science.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you have any idea how rabid and sociopathic you people look when you attack medicine during a pandemic?

Please explain to me HOW you can feel that smug joy over stomping on reasonable hope people have? Just.....why?

Serious what the fuck is wrong with you people to be so deeply hateful? Do you grasp how hateful that is?

Would you show up to cancer wards and laugh at people who chemo isnt working for? I mean this is what you are doing with Covid.

"Haha! Trumptards! You are gonna die because your medicine is stoooippid! Trump cant save you!"

Jesus Christ.
Please, I've lost count of the time I have begged for brevity.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And no one ever said this was a miracle cure. No one said that.

No one said anything was a cure.....you CANT cure viruses.

All that was said, was Trump saying it was showing promise. Which is the truth.

Why the fuck did the left have a collective fucking hissy fit and go as far as democrat governors trying to ban doctors from trying it?

It genuinely scares me that you guys have zero problem hurting vulnerable people by imposing on their medical options and treatments that shouldnt be political.

This is why we dont want health care ran by the federal government. The government has no problem killing people and you guys will never hold them accountable or defend civil liberty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.

Did you not start this thread?

You just want to fling shit like a primate and rejoice in falsely stating a medicine doesnt work?

Answer why the fuck you dont want this med to help anyone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ.

You just want to fling shit like a primate and rejoice in falsely stating a medicine doesnt work?

If you wish to address me, you need to learn your place in life and treat my position with it's due respect.

ps, tell short Stubby that my old pants will not make him taller.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.

If you wish to address me, you need to learn your place in life and treat my position with it's due respect.

Honey please dont try to alpha challenge me on a message board.

Believe me it will not go well and I dont need H slashing my tires because I let the air out of what's left of your testicles.

Just TRY to answer the question and maybe we can get somewhere for fucking once.

WHY do you WANT this med combo to not work? Is it because Trump said it showed promise? Because that's sick, Admin. It really is. Is that really the kind of person you are really?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ.

Believe me it will not go well and I dont need H slashing my tires because I let the air out of what's left of your testicles.

Just TRY to answer the question and maybe we can get somewhere for fucking once.

WHY do you WANT this med combo to not work? Is it because Trump said it showed promise? Because that's sick, Admin. It really is. Is that really the kind of person you are really?

TLDR, you've got spunk!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.

TLDR, you've got spunk!

Well?

Explain yourself!