The RNC is contesting next falls mid term election. (You heard what I said)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"This is completely unprecedented in the history of American elections that a political party would be working at this granular level to put a network together," Nick Penniman, CEO of election watchdog group Issue One,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. "It looks like now the Trump forces are going directly after the legal system itself and that should concern everyone.""

Because only democrats can do this, guys.

The minute another party starts to muscle up and get their asses involved to foster change and fairness.....that should be a "concern" for "everyone"(why would everyone be concerned? Our concerns are regularly laughed at).

Democrats are concerned that the playing feild might end up fair. Just laugh at them. They constantly have to fear monger and drum up more hate anytime someone besides them demands a voice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one is contesting any election. Republicans are fighting to make sure there is balance at the polls and that if shadey shit is going down there are ways to directly deal with it.

As opposed to waiting until after the election and having everyone not trusting the results

Its kind of important that people have trust in the election process. It doesnt matter if one side just dismisses the other and dumb babies. They are still tax paying citizens and its important that people have trust in the election process. That's kind of important to this is whole democracy thing dems are always yelling about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why wait until an election actually takes place?

Expedient…..
As we all remember, Trump was contesting the 2016 election during the potus debates, and would not commit to accepting the vote, beforehand.

And? Why is that an issue?

Hillary didnt concede and then that while Russiagate shit went on. Wasting tax dollars on politcal theater.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Expedient…..
As we all remember, Trump was contesting the 2016 election during the potus debates, and would not commit to accepting the vote, beforehand.

Hillary didnt concede and then that while Russiagate shit went on. Wasting tax dollars on politcal theater.
Why the fuck would any sane person repeatedly argue the election was rigged, months before the election, why, why why do you think that is standard operating procedure?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Expedient…..

Simple question calls for evasive answer, amirite Trumpers?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hillary Clinton conceded hours after results were in.

Here we are almost two years later with no concession.

derp, derp, de derp...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
It's gotta be racist

Stacey Abrhams said so !
It is racist because the left believes minorities are too stupid to use the internet and/or incapable of getting an ID.

I wish I was joking about that.

Who would have ever thought that Fox News would run a story critical of libs?

PS, Going back to Alan Funt's Candid Camera, TV Comics have been making people on the street look stupid for decades.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's gotta be racist

Stacey Abrhams said so !
It is racist because the left believes minorities are too stupid to use the internet and/or incapable of getting an ID.

I wish I was joking about that.

Not too stupid to use the internet, they can be too poor to afford internet. they represent 24% of all Americans in poverty.