The RNC's idea of promoting "unity"

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Do you miss not having a penis?
This reads more like a pathetic ploy to get him to re post more pictures of his penis for your own viewing pleasure than any kind of jab.

If your intelligence had only exceeded a garden slug you might have realized that for yourself.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Once upon there was this fatty. She was building a castle out of sand hoping to convince her peers the RNC is racist with a three 3 second video that only proved how utterly desperate these people really are.

I came along and kicked her sand castle into mounds of ruins with irrefutable facts and threw her a cheeseburger for her trouble.

The end.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
They showed a clip of a white college student making racist gestures at black woman.

They're trying to get more of the black vote. How does this work exactly?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes it was really crass to include that clip, its also crass to try to smear all your political opponents with it.

If youve seen recent polling the Southern Strategy isn't working any more.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not being content with being wrong about English politics, he decides to expand his horizons into being wrong about USA Politics!

Ridiculous...he has conspiracies about everything. The GOP hired the wrong people to vet videos, he's a Democrat!

No, the GOP are fucking idiots and don't think that clip was from racists...because 1st amendment, yo.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Never put down to malice which can be explained by incompetence.

A common saying and why I dont think you are a nasty person.
LlwnaaS.jpeg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well no, it could of just been unvetted i.e. incompetence..

even a racist Republican wouldn't want to smear the party, more likely a Democrat plant
While I thought your argument to be a little off-kilter I allayed the slight error in your choice of rebuttal with the fact that it wouldn't matter which way you argued this desperate attempt to prove racism. You are talking to absolute imbeciles who will believe whatever it is they are told to believe. You will sooner find a goldfish has a greater sense of independent thought than the likes of addledmin and Lardly.

Yahoo could post an op-ed tomorrow about how Trump was recently seen spitting upon the Arch Angel Michael after attending his his most recent conference with Satan and dork spastics like lily would happily gobble up such a narrative without so much as a single question asked.

If you ever find yourself curious as to where America went wrong with a lax immigration policy so as to place us on such a low threshold of cognitive abilities you have nearly 50 thousand posts on this forum to steer you in the right direction.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
While I thought your argument to be a little off-kilter I allayed the slight error in your choice of rebuttal with the fact that it wouldn't matter which way you argued this desperate attempt to prove racism. You are talking to absolute imbeciles who will believe whatever it is they are told to believe. You will sooner find a goldfish has a greater sense of independent thought than the likes of addledmin and Lardly.

Yahoo could post an op-ed tomorrow about how Trump was recently seen spitting upon the Arch Angel Michael after attending his his most recent conference with Satan and dork spastics like lily would happily gobble up such a narrative without so much as a single question asked.

If you ever find yourself curious as to where America went wrong with a lax immigration policy so as to place us on such a low threshold of cognitive abilities you have nearly 50 thousand posts on this forum to steer you in the right direction.
I agree we should deport all half breed italians!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access

Lily doesn't think, she just absorbs it from her Hollywood environment without question. if she lived in Georgia she would most likely be a baccy chewing moonshiner or Klansman, depending what she stubbled into first and assimilated into.

If you put her in front of the shopping channel it would not be long before she decides she is a pair of Ugg boots or a waffle Iron. she is the quintessential NPC. You could say something and then reply in unison with her as if scripted.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lily doesn't think, she just absorbs it from her Hollywood environment without question. if she lived in Georgia she would most likely be a baccy chewing moonshiner or Klansman, depending what she stubbled into first and assimilated into.

If you put her in front of the shopping channel it would not be long before she decides she is a pair of Ugg boots or a waffle Iron. she is the quintessential NPC. You could say something and then reply in unison with her as if scripted.
Why don't you two fags get a room!