The RNC Presents, Legitimate Political Discourse

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I so wish they would have been armed and destroyed the Capitol and every democRAT in it!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I so wish they would have been armed and destroyed the Capitol and every democRAT in it!
Calm down Alice.

Makes you wonder why they were also looking to lynch Mike Pence, doesn't it?
Trump had them all spun up that the VP actually had the option to nullify the voice of we the people.
Nope. Try again.
Of course he did, get your fat head out of your anus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Calm down Alice.

Trump had them all spun up that the VP actually had the option to nullify the voice of we the people.
Nope. Try again.
No.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Calm down Alice.

Nope. Try again.
No.

Suit yourself, they're your anal fissures.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder why nothing like this happened when Bush and the SC literally stole the election in 2000.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder why nothing like this happened when Bush and the SC literally stole the election in 2000.
Well, we know you people were stuffing the ballot box back then too so that why you gave up. Any more scrutiny and you would have been had.

People like you are useful idiots. You sat back and did JACK SHIT when bernie the loon got the nom stolen TWICE. At least hilary was a viable candidate back in 2016. Fukin joe biden washed out after the first few states. Then when the fix was in, you complained a bit but fell right the fuck in line. All of a sudden, biden had a miraculous change in support. "No funny business to see folks, move along now" NOBODY was turning out at biden campaign stops. Fuck, even when they put 6" dots to keep people separated, they couldnt find enough people to place on the dots!

We all watched the cheat, we witnessed the cheat, we read the sworn accounts of the cheat. biden got MAYBE 50 million votes by ACTUAL voters at best.