Pence condemns Republican Putin 'apologists' in speech to RNC donors

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...should he be known thereafter as "Mike the Good'?

220304171621-01-pence-file-2021-exlarge-169.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CNN)Former Vice President
on Friday condemned Republican "apologists" who have used positive language to describe Russian President Vladimir Putin amid his invasion of Ukraine, according to a source who was in the room as Pence spoke to top GOP donors.
"There is no room in this party for apologists for Putin. There is only room for champions of freedom," Pence said. The line received applause from donors who were gathered for a Republican National Committee retreat in New Orleans, the source said. The event was closed to the press.
Pence's speech came just days after former
described Putin as "genius" and "savvy" for launching a full-scale invasion in Ukraine, where civilian casualties continue to pile up despite global condemnation of the Russian leader's actions.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except nobody, not even Trump is praising putin. Nice fake nooze tho josephine and hey, you lured in piggie so bonus points for that I guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Except nobody, not even Trump is praising putin. Nice fake nooze tho josephine and hey, you lured in piggie so bonus points for that I guess.

They like the lies, I guess.

Not sure what anyone expects the outcome to be when you just agree with liars.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I found the complete interview on YouTube so I'll post it tomorrow along with transcript so people can make up their own minds what was actually said @Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I found the complete interview on YouTube so I'll post it tomorrow along with transcript so people can make up their own minds what was actually said @Dove

You should. I've already listened to it. I never take the medias word....especailly when it's a narrative really getting pushed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I already posted it dickhead. STFU.