Mike Pence is running for President!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He has absolutely NO shot.

Is that real? Is he really gonna try with Trump and DeSantis running?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
The Southern Poverty Law Center just declared Mike Pence and his wife a hate group.

Damn that pot just keeps seeing kettles everywhere!

Oh yeah. And parents who want to raise their own kids? All fucking hate groups too!

Those Southern Poverty Law far left of Center sure know how to make shit up good!

Good thing hell doesn't really exist, else these fuckfaces would be an elevator chute drop right the fucking fuck into it.

Dumbfucks.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Any kid the Southern Law Poverty Center didn't have you abort, they want that kid to report to them for indoctrination. Since female genital mutilation is a muslim thing, it's okay and in fact far superior to christians wanting circumcision because if anyone should be fucking up kids in any mental or physical way, it should be only left to those who are woke... and left. Because, the progressiveness of fucking with evolution in such a sincere caring way you know, rocks.

Woops, bad news Admin. Christian conservative and Muslim liberal parents are combining forces to fight against facist idiots from antifa trying to raise everyone elses kids.

Does antifa know what "anti" means? If you act a fucking facist then say you're an antifacist then you must be a billy bob lovin slingblade retard.

Jesus on whole wheat ya can't make up crazier shit than what the reality of idiots presents us with. Un fucking real.

Hi Admin! No offense!

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This Just In: The Southern Poverty Law Center just declared Mike Pence's wife a real Karen.

AwesomeSauceJob to the trans captains obvious over at Southern Poverty Lude Central!

Winner winner cock in a dress dinner! Bulge buffet! smoargaslightBORED of phallic proportions!

Hi Admin! No offense! Mind if I pull the strings in your thread? Lolololololol

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That’s no way to treat a fairy cock gobbler like admin on fag history month
Lolz

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Admin, would you sing Dust In The Wind by Kansas at a karaoke bar because you want everyone to be as depressed as you? Real question, because you need to lighten up brother.

Life is a barge passing you by while you're staring off daydreaming about Trump still coming down that escalator in a reoccuring nightmare of your own making.

Watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where Indy's father tells Indiana to "Let it go."

Because time with friends and family trumps any injustices you seem beholden to while crying on every post.

HTH bro!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like fatso Trump was indicted again. Poor fat assed moron.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Seamajor, aren't you the enemy?

I.e. an OLD WHITE MAN?

Maybe you can blend in blackface but as it stands, the left you are defending actually think you are the fucking problem because they don't even adhere to MLK Jr when he said the content of character 》color of skin.

Did you ever watch The Incredibles?

When everyone is super i.e. special then NO ONE is. When everyone is special and you are offending them simply by not acknowledging how special they deem themselves to be because it's an aggression against them as a politically incorrect act tabbed to your overall unwoke bill, then as no one can read minds to know what can offend anyone else, as logic dictates, we are fucking ourselves with a rigid stupidity.

This is not equality. It is anti-equality. Shame a progressive must be so regressive as to not even see the minefield of stupidassness they strolled willingly into.

Trigger warning should have came with a more obvious trigger warning.

Seamajor if you ever want to truly debate politics, then I'm your huckleberry. Poor Admin is just too high strung.... as it were with Tombstone's Johnny Ringo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Easy to see, that sweaty orange make up gets you off like the rest of the idiots. Awesome, right? By the way, your handle is fitting

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
There's more to politics than Trump. But when you say his tax cuts raised the defecit, I will say it's just because the government is too fucking bloated.

Should the fed gov be strong? Sure. Should it be a big fatass bloated fucking hog consuming the whole trough i.e. a hole in the side of the Titanic making the iceberg slice look like a a cut of cheesecake next to a slab of fucking pizza?

Tax cuts aren't the problem. THE BIGGER THAN IT SHOULD BE SIZE OF GOVERNMENT IS THE MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM.

Hello. Hi. I'm logic. Have we met?

No offense.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly why I moved out of the United States 23 years ago. Logic?