The RNC's idea of promoting "unity"

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Forgive my impatience here, but when do we get to the part where you giggle, snort and starting slapping hi fives for trolling me into believing you were complete imbeciles with this cons are so racist hyperbole?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Your use of inceasingly large didloes is not therapy, you fattard
You have a one track mind sir.

And by the way, the word is increasingly, not inceasingly, spell check motherfucker, does your browser have it? Lil tub is watching and she loathes spelling errors. They make her fat rolls quiver.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You have a one track mind sir.

And by the way, the word is increasingly, not inceasingly, spell check motherfucker, does your browser have it? Lil tub is watching and she loathes spelling errors. They make her fat rolls quiver.
:SoGay: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

(Smirkysmirkemoji)

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey, when you are done mulling over how much you enjoy thinking about and talking about penis I'd like you to write a summary of Donald Kreuger's speech. Since you sat there watching every moment clutching your pearls I think you'd be in a prime position to provide an accounting. Don't delve into the details of the whole thing, just discuss the parts you felt hurt your precious little feelings the most.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey, when you are done mulling over how much you enjoy thinking about and talking about penis I'd like you to write a summary of Donald Kreuger's speech. Since you sat there watching every moment clutching your pearls I think you'd be in a prime position to provide an accounting. Don't delve into the details of the whole thing, just discuss the parts you felt hurt your precious little feelings the most.
Too fatty for my tastes nothing personal, I like my meat lean.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Where is that Holiday guy by the way? Did he lose his computer privileges for shitting in the bingo hall again?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"I have a 9 Passenger Hot Tub, 3 Luxury Cars, 8 bedrooms, a 13 car parking pad, a 2 acre open cesspool and I have been on several all you can eat luxury cruises that's who I am!"
You earned a cookie. They're not penis shaped the way you might like but they are tasty none-the-less

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I gotta tell you, I have watched a few party convention candidate keynote speeches, I had a hard time staying awake on this Fidel Castroesque drone-on-a-thon.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Did you have a flash dance moment in your own tears as you watched the whole speech clutching your pearls?
what was your favorite part of his snoozefest? His finger pointing, his empty nonsensical lies? Drill here drill now, when we already are?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Serious question. Do you plan on waterproofing all of the electronics in your home prior to November 5th?

and will you be counting sheep or little trumps jumping over ballot boxes tonight as you cry yourself to sleep?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Serious question. Do you plan on waterproofing all of the electronics in your home prior to November 5th?

and will you be counting sheep or little trumps jumping over ballot boxes tonight as you cry yourself to sleep?
Will you be stockpiling Stouffer's Family Size Lasagna and XXL bButtplugs prior to 11/5?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
At what point in Trump's speech would you say your neighbors were most concerned with your mental health?