Ahhhhhh - How I Love the Smell of Con Desperation In the Morning

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have 30 or 40 years left on this earth, and I will oppose the left inveterately for every last one of them.

Don't you have something better to do with your life? For example, what is something you believe IN? Why not devote your life to that?

SMH

You're displaying your low IQ once again....

He believes in opposing Cultural Marxist insanity and preserving white western civilisation from you mentally ill degenerates.

Many, including myself, regard that as a noble and courageous cause to dedicate your life to.

I am asking what he believes in creating or doing. Not what he believes in opposing.

My IQ is considerably higher than yours. FACT.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I have 30 or 40 years left on this earth, and I will oppose the left inveterately for every last one of them.

Don't you have something better to do with your life? For example, what is something you believe IN? Why not devote your life to that?

SMH

He believes in opposing Cultural Marxist insanity and preserving white western civilisation from you mentally ill degenerates.

Many, including myself, regard that as a noble and courageous cause to dedicate your life to.

I am asking what he believes in creating or doing. Not what he believes in opposing.

Anyway - Portzie only opposes on this little message board, other than that he doesn't do anything.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

SMH

Sure, serving ravioli to hungry school kids must have required all your brainpower.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

SMH

I want the world of my grandfather's grandfather.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

SMH

Evolution happens, Portz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I suppose? As long as you can fit insulin into your budget.

Duuuuuddeeee......you know Trump lowered that and Biden jacked it right up, right?
Link it, sweet thing.

You know what's funny? I shouldn't HAVE to.

Because this SHOULD be something you already know. It was a BIG deal when he did. Everyone who gives a REAL fuck about other people knows.

I'll link sure. Again. So you can laughy face it or sleep emoji it like you've done every single time I've wasted 5 seconds showing WHY I voted the way I did.

The frustrating part is the fact that people actually vote without a single clue of what they vote for and think it's some sort of funny game or competition with other people.

Why dont you actually look the policies?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Evolution happens, Portz.

So does entropy.

You guys give us great examples with your backwards mental insanity.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

SMH

Anyway - Portzie only opposes on this little message board, other than that he doesn't do anything.

Not true. I just read Dr. Seuss to my kid today. The one with the Chinaman that libs tried to "cancel".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The list of everything Biden decided to "freeze" his first awful month included EOs aimed at lowering the costs and out of pocket costs of essential meds. He also trashed the keystone and put us back into the Paris agreement which will raise the cost of energy. We dont need to be in it and it's just costs us more money. Its poor and working people who suffer the most.

We almost got affordable meds, but progressives just want to make sure its unaffordable for everyone equally.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I suppose? As long as you can fit insulin into your budget.

Duuuuuddeeee......you know Trump lowered that and Biden jacked it right up, right?
Link it, sweet thing.
Remarkable that some posters are sooooo fuckin stoopit that they will continue repeating their lie even after it has be thoroughly refutiated for months, and even but minutes ago in the very thread in which they are lying.

Well - some people are just that fucking stoopit.
Won't mention any names.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right. Because if it doesnt directly impact you guys, you just accuse people being "stooopid" for thinking results of policies are real.

And everyone is a stooopid "con" or "repuke" and only you guys have the answers and if we dont all give you guys awards and lick your assholes and bow to your superior intellect we are just big dummy dums.

I swear you guys ARE everything wrong with the country. It's not fair people have to suffer because you guys are so stuck on hating people that you cant even let them have affordable meds or even acknowledge this was a thing. Of course it's all a big conspiracy lie because you guys said so.

Anything that doesn't put the government in control of every aspect of lives is just bullshit and we are stooopid.

What the fuck ever. At least people can see the pettiness and lack of empathy the loving left really is.

Its psychotic and sad. Truly. You guys dont have any stances. It's all based on hate. Everyone who doesn't think like you is a cooonn because you said so, and you need to oppose cooonns no matter what because hitler.

If a policy from a party I oppose was actually good and benefitted the people? I would support it. That's the difference here. WE will support things that are good. You guys will fuck over any real benefit to the people and try to rip it apart because.. . Cooonnns.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

So, you want the world where women and people of color are not full citizens, and there are no computers. Gotcha.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

SMH

So, you want the world where women and people of color are not full citizens, and there are no computers. Gotcha.

Indeed, the late 19th century was a glorious time to be alive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Creepy. Except the computer part.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Something tells me you’ll soon find out. Sad most of us will never know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
H thinks it's hilarious that we think he gets his closed minded and hostile views from corporatists who are intentionally gunning to get rich off the division and destruction of the country and help boost and support the establishment.

I mean how dumb are we, guys? Just because he parrots everything about "cooonnnss" in the articles of left wing rags like Huffpost doesnt mean he actually agrees with these corporate media bags o shit.

Does it? Nah.

Lmao. Such a total lack of self awareness. Cons are hysterical today. Huffpost said so. He loves the stench of propaganda, it smells so good in the morning!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile teh TUCK is owning libs with shit he poasted 30 years ago!

Nothing supports the Constitution and individual liberties like mobs of angry butt hurt leftists digging through old bullshit to use as political weapons.

So pathetic and Orwellian.

You cant even take anything media says seriously anymore because everything that is out of line with the hive mind is "deeply conservative" and that's like.....terrorism man. You cant have different opinions.

You aren't allowed to be morally opposed to anything unless the leftist nazis tell you to oppose them.

They praise domestic terrorists who have murdered children but that one guy who was murdered matters more.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing supports the Constitution and individual liberties like mobs of angry butt hurt leftists digging through old bullshit to use as political weapons.

You cant even take anything media says seriously anymore because everything that is out of line with the hive mind is "deeply conservative" and that's like.....terrorism man. You cant have different opinions.

You aren't allowed to be morally opposed to anything unless the leftist nazis tell you to oppose them.
177487798_4154281037944979_3196221321999014939_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

2b2.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a thought excersize.

If Occupy Democraps didn't make a bad meme out of......does Admin even think about it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

2b2.png

Male proggs fighting for women's rights!