All kidding aside, this Condo Collapse is a horrible tragedy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Levon why and what do you disagree with? It used to be the lack of moderation now it's too much over a statement about respect? Well you fuckin WILL respect the guy who runs the site and if you're feeling like you don't need to I'll make sure you do then if you're still being a cunt he'll bring the hammer out, it's the general law of forums... Respect it or don't and go back to that tranny yucker... gooo

Let us remember the rules. Yes, punish the people who break the rules as they are written but don't just get mad at people because they said mean things to you. At least that is my two cents take.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics
I've been watching this thread for a while and left it but it's TIME
LVJ5QbZ.gif

PLEASE BEHAVE FRIENDS!!! It's not hard to show respect, a man lives by few things and respect is one of those things...

That's rich.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Levon why and what do you disagree with? It used to be the lack of moderation now it's too much over a statement about respect? Well you fuckin WILL respect the guy who runs the site and if you're feeling like you don't need to I'll make sure you do then if you're still being a cunt he'll bring the hammer out, it's the general law of forums... Respect it or don't and go back to that tranny yucker... gooo

Let us remember the rules. Yes, punish the people who break the rules as they are written but don't just get mad at people because they said mean things to you. At least that is my two cents take.

I don't see what or why this particular topic is off-topic or should be construed as having anything to do with politics,

It's just a general interest topic.

The logistics, science & engineering behind the condo collapse is of great interest to outsiders.

It's a story along the lines of the Tacoma Bridge collapse

One of those engineering disasters in a lifetime stories people talk about.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't see what or why this particular topic is off-topic or should be construed as having anything to do with politics,

The logistics, science & engineering behind the condo collapse is of great interest to outsiders.

I don't get it either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That bridge collapse is insane.

Poor doggie. Can't believe the owners abandoned it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The people yapping about fairness have our attention this week, it's pretty political Joe with many political posts... Does it matter where it is to you? Too bad...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people yapping about fairness have our attention this week, it's pretty political Joe with many political posts... Does it matter where it is to you? Too bad...

If you see this thread as having a political bias, then the fault of its collapse rests with a Democratic Governor because it would appear that the building was constructed and inspected when the Democrats were in power in Florida:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Governor Bob Graham was Florida Governor form 1979-87. He was a Democrat.

...so I hope that makes you feel better.

I don't think the current governor who is a Republican, was even born yet.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you see this thread as having a political bias, then the fault of its collapse rests with a Democratic Governor because it would appear that the building was constructed and inspected when the Democrats were in power in Florida:

Governor Bob Graham was Florida Governor form 1979-87. He was a Democrat.

...so I hope that makes you feel better.

I don't think the current governor who is a Republican, was even born yet.

I'm not saying you started it with political intent my friend, it just dided... We're trying not to have just one thread if you follow?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Since you ask, and speaking as someone who's read every post in the thread, I was not seeing the "politics" you were seeing. I don't think the behavior of homeowner associations and their boards amounts to "politics" and I didn't notice anyone was trolling here, just a civil discussion.

But I didn't make a big ass fuss, now did I? I negged your post. And if your skin is so thin you can't handle a simple neg, I guess you'll have to report me to the Big Founder and ask him to ban me.

Sheesh dude, chill out.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Since you ask, and speaking as someone who's read every post in the thread, I was not seeing the "politics" you were seeing. I don't think the behavior of homeowner associations and their boards amounts to "politics" and I didn't notice anyone was trolling here, just a civil discussion.

But I didn't make a big ass fuss, now did I? I negged your post. And if your skin is so thin you can't handle a simple neg, I guess you'll have to report me to the Big Founder and ask him to ban me.

Sheesh dude, chill out.
You negged me? lol fuck off... This aint call of duty looking at K/D ratios ffs... Do people look at stats? I don't think they do...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would be a pretty sobering thought. Thank God that Florida was open and not locked down unnecessarily like several blue states. Even despite ending the lock down and not having mask mandates Florida was only 29th out of 50 in covid cases (even lower in deaths) despite having the oldest population in the country.

DeSantis got that right by following the actual science instead of far left fear mongering. They protected the most vulnerable without destroying the economy for everyone else. Something Democrats still haven't figured out how to do.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would be a pretty sobering thought. Thank God that Florida was open and not locked down unnecessarily like several blue states. Even despite ending the lock down and not having mask mandates Florida was only 29th out of 50 in covid cases (even lower in deaths) despite having the oldest population in the country.

DeSantis got that right by following the actual science instead of far left fear mongering. They protected the most vulnerable without destroying the economy for everyone else. Something Democrats still haven't figured out how to do.

I don't think the death rate was that low in Florida, Oerdin,

According to this site, Florida was one of the higher states for cases and deaths, eh:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
COVID is never going away so best learn to live and die with it. There's nothing substantive that can or will be done....EVER! Just be thankful that it isnt lethal to 99% of the population.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think the death rate was that low in Florida, Oerdin,

According to this site, Florida was one of the higher states for cases and deaths, eh:

Those are absolute numbers but on a per capita basis Florida was 29th.