All your grievance are belong to us

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
She is thee stoopidest slitch in all of Flametown SMH

Lily contacted me after her SIL’s name was dropped on another forum 2+ months before Flynn outed him publicly. I even have the texts to prove this. She had Big’s phone number… shit, we all did. But she didn’t have his full name. She asked me for it and I said no. I didn’t said no because Piggie Smellz deserved my loyalty… I said no because the flametown community has been dying a painfully slow death since 2018… and P eye is forum death.

Why wouldn’t I want this forum to die you ask??!?

Mostly because I find it wildly entertaining that Fupa paid for an XXL BBL and then proceeded to deflate it with Ozempic… and Chaos400lbs has been double fisting twinkies with flaming hot Cheetos stained sausage fingers and ballooned up another 150+ lbs since his shithole forum tanked.
I simply cannot go on with my life if I find out if it was the Fupa or Chaos400 lbs who was the surgeons harvest site :Popcorn4:
flametown?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a large group of people that have been cannibalizing forums for years. They are virulent viruses that kill their host. They haven't figured out how to maintain enough stability to keep a forum from dying.

I laugh so hard at them my abs are turning into a 6 pack :Happy5:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t heard him making threats about Murdock. He knows her only fuck up was adding you to a call. In fact, he had forgotten everything til yesterday. Sadly, my old friend…you’re the one responsible for the doxxing. I’ve never seen Biggie dox anyone or fuck with someone’s job. In fact, I’ve never seen him attempt to bother someone in real life. So there is no justification for what you did. Just remember, everything has consequences.
PDSAhFi.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I laugh so hard at them my abs are turning into a 6 pack :Happy5:

You fucking disgusting slut. Even if you did somehow manage to magically lose 200 lbs in a month, you’re still ugly as fuck with a forehead big enough to ram a fucking plane into. You best go get the sleeve and a face lift if you think you’ll ever come close to being prettier than me.

I’m a Latina. We blow cornfed white trash out the water.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It became my business when I decided to try to save your ass after what you did. You’re welcome.

I didn't ask you to do anything for me. Save me from what? What are they going to do to me?

Not a damn thing that hasn't been done and everyone already knows or has seen. That's what you lowlifes do in PM.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I did it anyways because I actually care about you.

Perdoname -

The way you've treated me over the years, since you no longer needed a shoulder to cry on about them stealing your forum, I don't need your caring.

You've done nothing but talk shit and back stab me ever since...for a drug whore and a fat fuck who doesn't even love himself.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The way you've treated me over the years, since you no longer needed a shoulder to cry on about them stealing your forum, I don't need your caring.

You've done nothing but talk shit and back stab me ever since...for a drug whore and a fat fuck who doesn't even love himself.
Good for you. I'm glad you didn't fall for that shit.