All your grievance are belong to us

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont get airiated with me you old barn owl or Mr Cookie leaves and Mr Monster arrives dagnabbit!!
4366d896bc22073322f3956dd073eee4.gif

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oi Sylvester ...
you' ve said this autolame so many times its a fucking tell at just how much of an imbecile you are, Twitter, and begs the question at just how many whip it's is too many whip its.

yer one of the most boring fucks to have ever poasted here, that lisp only solidifies your place atop the pile of rejects that hide out on der infer webZ
Huh?

You, rock head, are Chronically online. Not me. And while that might be a win for real life and what little you, a fucking obtuse moron who's brain could drown roaches if they crawled up his nostril, has, then by all means, try and tell anybody they "hide out" on a forum while your wearing 30k posts like a cheap blouse, you stupid, hypocritical, lunkhead who bleats "ToO MaNy wUrDz" as a cry for help with nureons backfiring from a smooth brain that resembles a miniature skittle.

If a palooka like you says I'm doing something wrong, then I'm actually doing something right.

See how that works, you fucking irredeemable, mentally futile failure? You are the missing link. You are so caveman that you started drooling at a young age and just.....never....stopped....to the point is just a normal activity like fucking somebody blinking their eyes.

Somebody should actually give your life meaning and spray you with a mixture of super glue and ultra hold hair spray and turn you into a living, breathing end table.

Who's next?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
you' ve said this autolame so many times its a fucking tell at just how much of an imbecile you are, Twitter, and begs the question at just how many whip it's is too many whip its.

Huh?

You, rock head, are Chronically online. Not me. And while that might be a win for real life and what little you, a fucking obtuse moron who's brain could drown roaches if they crawled up his nostril, has, then by all means, try and tell anybody they "hide out" on a forum while your wearing 30k posts like a cheap blouse, you stupid, hypocritical, lunkhead who bleats "ToO MaNy wUrDz" as a cry for help with nureons backfiring from a smooth brain that resembles a miniature skittle.

If a palooka like you says I'm doing something wrong, then I'm actually doing something right.

See how that works, you fucking irredeemable, mentally futile failure? You are the missing link. You are so caveman that you started drooling at a young age and just.....never....stopped....to the point is just a normal activity like fucking somebody blinking their eyes.

Somebody should actually give your life meaning and spray you with a mixture of super glue and ultra hold hair spray and turn you into a living, breathing end table.

Who's next?
You kids are not used cars, and word/post count does not equal mileage on the odometer. On the contrary in some cases, not all but some.

Master

Site Supporter
You kids are not used cars, and word/post count does not equal mileage on the odometer. On the contrary in some cases, not all but some.
Admin, don't over think this one.

If X here were to ever get a logical thought that didn't read like hieroglyphs written by some retarded inbred tribe he would light up like Goku charging the Sayian God. Post count to that Neanderthal is like a video game high score or catching fucking Pokémon.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin, don't over think this one.

If X here were to ever get a logical thought that didn't read like hieroglyphs written by some retarded inbred tribe he would light up like Goku charging the Sayian God. Post count to that Neanderthal is like a video game high score or catching fucking Pokémon.
Some people just come here to have a good time. Are you getting enough roughage in your diet?

Master

Site Supporter
Some people just come here to have a good time. Are you getting enough roughage in your diet?
Huh?

Explain how shit posting unreadable drivel on a message board equals, in your words, "a good time"?

So say, fucking a hot chick pales in comparison to surrounding one's self around a bunch of incels on an internet message board?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Huh?

Explain how shit posting unreadable drivel on a message board equals, in your words, "a good time"?

So say, fucking a hot chick pales in comparison to surrounding one's self around a bunch of incels on an internet message board?
Try having a glass of water between chugging "Flaming Shots"

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bye, Felicia.

The Incel Cashew is that way. You'll fit right in.

You could go down to the local bus stop and tell the five or so people there what products you recently purchased...I'm sure that will be far more satisfying than hoping for content to appear in the so called community.

Erica Mena was actually quite astute when she sold BC...it was like squatting in a crack house and then selling it to some gullible businessman.

Master

Site Supporter
You could go down to the local bus stop and tell the five or so people there what products you recently purchased...I'm sure that will be far more satisfying than hoping for content to appear in the so called community.

Erica Mena was actually quite astute when she sold BC...it was like squatting in a crack house and then selling it to some gullible businessman.
Fox, I'm going to be real with you considering your one of my favorites.

There is no community.

I built SG into a community and then incels killed it by being incels.

I'm almost positive there's morons who to this day say I killed off SG with the Summer of Poofer, but last time I checked, that place was getting minimum 1k posts a day up until I left. That place died because I stopped posting there. If I was the reason it failed, when I left it should have flourished considering everyone in this community was there.

It died why? Incels.

We need more alphas.

More Fox's, SSS, Flynn, and dare I say Mr. Pickles.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Huh?

Who's next?
oh boy !! someone shure got angry :LOL3:

you lispy retard, I read that in yer fucking ghay voice and felt sorry for you the whole time :LOL3::LOL3:

fucking E-simp LOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fox, I'm going to be real with you considering your one of my favorites.

There is no community.

I built SG into a community and then incels killed it by being incels.

I'm almost positive there's morons who to this day say I killed off SG with the Summer of Poofer, but last time I checked, that place was getting minimum 1k posts a day up until I left. That place died because I stopped posting there. If I was the reason it failed, when I left it should have flourished considering everyone in this community was there.

It died why? Incels.

We need more alphas.

More Fox's, SSS, Flynn, and dare I say Mr. Pickles.....
you see ? here you go again, I thought I told you to get interesting or gtfo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Master

Site Supporter
oh boy !! someone shure got angry :LOL3:

you lispy retard, I read that in yer fucking ghay voice and felt sorry for you the whole time :LOL3::LOL3:

fucking E-simp LOLOLOLOLOLOL
This mother fuckers record needle perpetually skips to the same shit over and over. This idiots brain would go into hibernation jolting out "your kidding, right?" like a seizure if an original thought entered the very minimal chat.

You ever watch the Brady Bunch episode where Marcia gets hit in the face with the football? Well here it is, the message board version with the exception of emotes instead of canned laughter.

(Hint- nobody is really laughing)

The whole "repeat autolame" is the same thing as somebody crying out "plz stop" when your beating the shit out of them. Incels don't fight back, they cower into a fetal position.

Do better, incel.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This mother fuckers record needle perpetually skips to the same shit over and over. This idiots brain would go into hibernation jolting out "your kidding, right?" like a seizure if an original thought entered the very minimal chat.

You ever watch the Brady Bunch episode where Marcia gets hit in the face with the football? Well here it is, the message board version with the exception of emotes instead of canned laughter.

(Hint- nobody is really laughing)

The whole "repeat autolame" is the same thing as somebody crying out "plz stop" when your beating the shit out of them. Incels don't fight back, they cower into a fetal position.

Do better, incel.
it appears you choose to stay angry, it's your gig you do you, but if I were you I'd get a voice change operation and put that supposed 'beard' thingy out've it's misery already :LOL3:

lol @ your 40 sentences grappling fer a handhold, I get it, I'm a bit much, it takes a lot ... I am 6'3 you'll need a pretty big aXe LOL

interesting is the point ..if you can't do et, beat it !