Alleged Trump Supporter Captured After Opening Fire On KC Parade

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
8fuw7y.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Number injured at 22 now. I was wondering why there hadn't been a mass shooting in so long. Whew.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rittenhouse should have been there to save lives instead of take lives. Where the fuck was he?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Number injured at 22 now. I was wondering why there hadn't been a mass shooting in so long. Whew.
IKR? It's like waiting for the other shoe to go postal, you know it's going to happen, but when, where, will it be a snappy new model AR-15, or some OG Pistol Grip Pump, will I get to watch it, will my bloody corpse get to be on CNN for 3 Seconds, OMG what if I got a mention from the
Tuck?

Merica!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird how no BF CONs have posted in this thread. Do you think there's a reason?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird how no BF CONs have posted in this thread. Do you think there's a reason?
I think there’s some confusion on which red herring to blame, bullying, reading about gay slaves, fake news, fluoride, prayer in schools, democrats forcing transgender abortions on fetuses in public restrooms, beer cans or coffee cups, pop stars etc the list of boogie men is cumbersome and rife with certain perils

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As Fatso descends into court, appeals, mode, like today, I think we will start to see more of this sort of thing. Like an on going Trump insurrection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think there’s some confusion on which red herring to blame, bullying, reading about gay slaves, fake news, fluoride, prayer in schools, democrats forcing transgender abortions on fetuses in public restrooms, beer cans or coffee cups, pop stars etc the list of boogie men is cumbersome and rife with certain perils

Trump hasn't told them what to feel yet.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Love the NRA!!
Uh oh! So much corruption with the people in Atlanta prosecuting Trump!!
What a joke!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Trump is a convicted serial rapist, Fanni Wiils is being persecuted over having an heterosexual adult consensual relationship. Which is really just another stall tactic by the convicted sex abuser and fraud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is a convicted serial rapist, Fanni Wiils is being persecuted over having an heterosexual adult consensual relationship. Which is really just another stall tactic by the convicted sex abuser and fraud.

Her "sin" doesn't erase/cancel his behavior in the Georgia election. It simply does not.