Allow myself to properly introduce myself...

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, damn. You figured me out. However am I going to live with the rejection? I fear that I shall go to my grave pining for your approval and affection.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only if you're volunteering to be the victim and I get to choose any perpetrator that I deem suitable.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You just totally ruined the joke, damn it.

I say, "Hey, Mona... wanna play the Rape Game?"

You say, "No!"

And I say...

hr2SBVq.jpg

Come on, people, work with me here!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Bwahahahahaha.

I'll rape you, kil, let me just get my baseball bat that's covered in broken glass first.

This will be fun.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
That's the very opposite of How This Works. When it's a broad raping a guy, she seduces him, gets knocked up, then spends the next 18 years raping him. Through the wallet.

Am I going to have to teach you people everything?

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's the very opposite of How This Works. When it's a broad raping a guy, she seduces him, gets knocked up, then spends the next 18 years raping him. Through the wallet.

Am I going to have to teach you people everything?

Oh, sweetie, you have so much to learn.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, damn. You figured me out. However am I going to live with the rejection? I fear that I shall go to my grave pining for your approval and affection.

Judging by your photos, it'll be a double wide grave you'll be pining from when that day comes...

You're not very fit now and will only blow out in the coming years.

Plus you have hairy toes. That's a Woo List deal breaker...

Sorry, but no. I must pass you over. You're a 5/10.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Judging by your photos, it'll be a double wide grave you'll be pining from when that day comes...

You're not very fit now and will only blow out in the coming years.

Plus you have hairy toes. That's a Woo List deal breaker...

Sorry, but no. I must pass you over. You're a 5/10.

Oh how cute... you think that calling me fat and saying I have hairy toes is going to make me insecure and want to prove you wrong. Nice try, but you're definitely trying too hard to do the neg thing, it's blatantly obvious which defeats the purpose of it. Maybe you need to go to another pick up artist seminar to refine your lessons, because you didn't learn to properly apply them the first time.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't actually care what you think my body will do as I age. I'm also not overly concerned, because, based on genetics I'm not likely to "blow out" as you suggest. You do understand how genetics work, don't you? Or is that too complex for you? And I won't be pining from a grave at all, my kids have already told me that they're going to have me cremated and the ashes turned into a diamond when I die.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
how charming...

y'know as a suggestion to the powers to be here maybe Banger here can get an all inclusive stay for a few days(no more)in Meltdown and get better acquainted with Milf the Dilf. She loves it in the ass Banger. Will poop on your chest. So I've heard. You both can create sweet memories together, enjoy each other's logs, and who knows what else

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
how charming...

y'know as a suggestion to the powers to be here maybe Banger here can get an all inclusive stay for a few days(no more)in Meltdown and get better acquainted with Milf the Dilf. She loves it in the ass Banger. Will poop on your chest. So I've heard. You both can create sweet memories together, enjoy each other's logs, and who knows what else

I haven't Woo rated whoever that is yet and chest pooping won't get them high scores either... maybe it's best if you two don't break up.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said no thanks Mona. No means no.

It's superfluous to reject something that was not ever offered to you. Perhaps you should try some reading lessons as well to increase your comprehensive abilities.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's superfluous to reject something that was not ever offered to you. Perhaps you should try some reading lessons as well to increase your comprehensive abilities.

What part of "we're not happening" confuses you?

No Woo for you!

You have been assessed and found sorely lacking in the healthy attributes of a WooWorthy candidate.

There's always the 2019 intake period although women are much like ancient wine and flowers...becoming more bitter and wilted, so I don't fancy your chances.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What part of "we're not happening" confuses you?

No Woo for you!

You have been assessed and found sorely lacking in the healthy attributes of a WooWorthy candidate.

There's always the 2019 intake period although women are much like ancient wine and flowers...becoming more bitter and wilted, so I don't fancy your chances.

Translation: the big words confused you and you're running scared because a "man" like you can't handle intelligence in a woman, because they see through your tired old lines and pathetic attempts and won't acquiesce to you or pander to your insecurities by making you feel all powerful and intelligent, despite you obviously lacking in both of those attributes. You're attempting to reject me in an effort to save face with your cronies, yet even they are clearly aware that you never had a shot... it's a little like a kid setting off a model rocket ship and when it fails to clear the atmosphere and gets stuck in a tree, later claiming that the tree was the target all along. Everyone just smiles and nods and tells them how clever they are in an effort to encourage their desire to keep trying, all the while knowing what a monumental failure their attempt actually was.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The fake feminist selfie addict with furry golem toes doth protest too much...

Part and parcel why I refuse to Woo you and why you refuse to accept being placed on my antiWoo list!

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never claimed to be a feminist. Nor am I addicted to selfies. And, if I had furry toes, you can be damned sure that I'd have taken care of that years ago... so I'm not sure who you're visualising in your warped brain, but it certainly isn't me. I'm happy to be placed on your anti-Woo list. I put myself there before you even started.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just stop... this is not about you, but the Woo.

Just because you're not fit enough to get on the WooFactor doesn't mean you can't eventually get in the contender's list should you shave your furry toes, stop pretending to not be an attention whorish selfie poster via clothes horse snaps, and start behaving like a WooWorthy WooMan not hung up about having a blown out vaginal tunnel which smells like mince pies in the sun.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The trolling in this thread is so elementary that it shouldn't work -- has no Earthly reason to work -- and yet... it seems to be working anyway. It's like a Troll Day miracle.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I sense a jealousy in the Woo Force... those who can, Woo. Those who can't are You!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If you're a good boy I'll give you Mona to fap to...then she can braid your nose hairs and you can plait her yetti toe sprouts!

Marv

Factory Bastard
Mona's pics aren't anything special. Back in the day, she'd probably have gotten a 5 on Hot or Not.

Remember that site? You can tell she loves compliments from desperate internet losers. It looks like the laser hair removal worked for a few days though.

Marv

Factory Bastard
Bwahahahahaha.

I'll rape you, kil, let me just get my baseball bat that's covered in broken glass first.

This will be fun.

The tough chick shtick is played out. It was played out when all the goth forums shut down.

2005 called, it wants its 'tude' back, you cornball.

Wow.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Women are just objects huh Marv?
Why r U so angry? I read what you said in the immigration thread about branding them with codes.
Women r people too
Your going to die alone.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I'm just curious why the 3-4 newest active posters post 90"% if not more so in Intros only

What you AFRAID to post anywhere else here?

Yo BF something has to be done about this shit lmao. If someone signs up and is an active poster they SHOULD post as much as possible everywhere on the boards IF NOT throw them in Meltdown/Assboxing them for being lazy fearful fuckstains

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Women are just objects huh Marv?
Why r U so angry? I read what you said in the immigration thread about branding them with codes.
Women r people too
Your going to die alone.
There are NO WOMEN on the internet!! stop pretending and MAN UP already!!