Allow myself to properly introduce myself...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, I'm not gay silly faggOt dicks are for chicks now bring your hopes back down :LMAO3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sewage major is still raping children tho

Hey looks who’s back. Gods gift to the slew in maws back yard. Have you set up the shrink appointments for your gay sons? Mind if I ask... Do the have sex with each other. I bet dads into watching. Any activity that finds you sitting on your sedentary ass is A plus for you. Sad that you narrowly miss being whiny bastard of the month. Have a nice day Mr. Jr. VP

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey looks who’s back. Gods gift to the slew in maws back yard. Have you set up the shrink appointments for your gay sons? Mind if I ask... Do the have sex with each other. I bet dads into watching. Any activity that finds you sitting on your sedentary ass is A plus for you. Sad that you narrowly miss being whiny bastard of the month. Have a nice day Mr. Jr. VP
Mate...I wouldn’t trust anyone with a chin that looks like a ballsack! And it’s purple!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Every minute I keep you triggering here is one less minute you have to rape the kids tied up in your closet.

#PublicService

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Every minute I keep you triggering here is one less minute you have to rape the kids tied up in your closet.

#PublicService
Jesus fucking Christ...you’re a fucking paedophile ain’t ya purple nut_sack! Cunts like like you that prey on children need to be shot in their nutsack!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#PublicService
Jesus fucking Christ...you’re a fucking paedophile ain’t ya purple nut_sack! Cunts like like you that prey on children need to be shot in their nutsack!
NO YUO!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

#PublicService
NO YUO!
I always told BF himself that this was a potentially marketable forum if that element of trollism would defunct. A cheap troll and money lost... how do you feel?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What I’m saying is... the stigma of paedophilia doesn’t make money. And you trolling idiots with that dire discourse never helps revenue. Do you actually fathom progress at all?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What I’m saying is... the stigma of paedophilia doesn’t make money. And you trolling idiots with that dire discourse never helps revenue. Do you actually fathom progress at all?
Progress would be keeping you 50 miles away from any school

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Progress would be keeping you 50 miles away from any school
I’m a police officer..

make that 75 miles
Get with the metric system cunt...

Looks like you’ve discovered the 4’9” failure Stubby. He’s a sad petite little man. Sits all day. Hates the outdoors

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh yay the deranged, drunken, 'Stralian panty poacher is out of jail.

Lock up your kid's underwear people.... Breakfeltch can't control himself around tiny soiled panties.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F119-EC45-6-AB9-4277-B6-B9-468-B505-E063-D.jpg

how many kids did you rape today sewagemajor ?

Get real little fella. How many donuts can a little guy like you eat.