Allow myself to properly introduce myself...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey sewage ... do you at least sedate the kids before you rape them?
You uneducated bastard. There are so many half naked Latinas here with rich ex husbands here. You know, like you once were. Why would I bother with snot nose kids, like the boys you live with. As I recall, you hate women. Except maw. Goofy numb nuts. Find a job yet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey sewage ... do you at least sedate the kids before you rape them?
You uneducated bastard. There are so many half naked Latinas here with rich ex husbands here. You know, like you once were. Why would I bother with snot nose kids, like the boys you live with. As I recall, you hate women. Except maw. Goofy numb nuts. Find a job yet?
Don't go hurting those children now that I triggered you PedoMajor :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Poor Seaboobs... so many kids, so little fiddle energy when you're over 80...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Albert-the-Great-1193-1280-indicates-a-symbolic-hermaphrodite-who-holds-a-letter-Y-Alberto-Magno-rep.jpg

Poor Seaboobs... so many kids, so little fiddle energy when you're over 80...

Best to stick with what you’re good at Dinky Dianna. Frank, your 5 kids and those vagina stitches makes a wonderful saga

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Julia gives me a boner and all we need now is for her to hold up a BF sign or better yet with you and her together - - - - - -

PS - Is Julia a hooker ?

sadaaronrockmunkey

Woo is synonymous with foo’. Nuff said. End it, cretin.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Freud still in jail?

Bad psychologist! Bad psychologist! License revoked!

Toucan Geezer foot the bill?

I follow that!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am the greatest Woman Whispering Woomaster (aka Woobacca) known to message boards the world over and I'm pleased to make all your acquaintances. I enjoy saltine crackers, long walks to hidden shacks in steel toed work boots and flannel shirts, and applying cable ties to things.

Women absolutely adore me once they get to know me, for some peculiar reason.

I'm in my forties and have all my teeth including some extras I've picked up along the way which I keep in a small leather pouch on a chain around my neck and use for the occasional game of chess with myself.

I've begun to tabulate a list of eligible ladies here for Woo Factor and will be conducting intensive interviews to decide on the three luckiest women over the coming weeks and months.

Morning DD