Am I about to be banned?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I’m not here to date anyone either. I just like goading fools til they’re threatening to Sue me or kill me.

Lol

As for Biggie sending you the videos, let none of us forget, he had sex with her. He can talk all the shit he wants, he hit it.

No excuses. She didn't put a gun to his head. And apparently she's not the first big girl he's fucked, probably not the last.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
anytime

I hope we get to a forum that isn't a geriatric hook up site one day soon.
yeah, the future's so bright i gotta wear shades
and BEnzo's nutz should fuck right off!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
or doing leg lifts dammit! maybe praying for the flying spaggetti monster's forgiveness

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
not much more you can really do tho is there stupid?

HAeRxpN.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Pray for her to get a man.

God damn, @cw_ why can't you get one? My fat ass has an educated, funny and interesting man. He is a conservative though, but hey, no one's perfect.
YESSSSSSSS let's pray for that
here's the thing i CAN get one, butt i have criteria

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

God damn, @cw_ why can't you get one? My fat ass has an educated, funny and interesting man. He is a conservative though, but hey, no one's perfect.
i disagree. perfection is only one step away

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You can go to the private sub and see pics of cw_ in her underwear. She wants you guys to see her. You're welcome.
The first rule of

ⓅⓇⒾⓋⒶⓉⒺ​

Club is: 'You don't talk about

ⓅⓇⒾⓋⒶⓉⒺ​

Club'. The second rule of private Club is: "You don't talk about

ⓅⓇⒾⓋⒶⓉⒺ​

Club.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
…who want porographic reading material…

porography : n., 1. lewd and lascivious literature or audio/visual materials designed to titillate consumers who can’t afford to grab ‘em by the pussy.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's odd. I said what I meant to say. It's abnormal. On average most men aren't much interested in others' offspring that they don't share some kind of familial tie with. That's normal.

Especially when you consider he is a swinger with sword fight freakish tendencies.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up @Lily

I liked you since I chatted with you on Discord and this whole thing is getting a little upsetting to me.

I would rather be your friend.

And I am being serious.

I honestly did not mean to go so far as to imply that you are a groomer. I think the post that gave that impression was the one where I said something like "And people like Lily and Admin will support it."

I did not mean to imply that you are a groomer. I just meant to say that I think you sometimes blindly agree with Democrat policy. I do think that. But I do not think that you want to see children "groomed".

I am sorry for letting this get a little out-of-control between us. I could have stopped it earlier.

So can we e-hug and be friends again?

Hey @The Prowler

Tonight I'm in a different place. I'm still grateful that you reached out. I am open to fully burying the hatchet. Hopefully, you're still open as well.

Thank you again.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re not even a Gordita. See what living in the west coast has done? 10 lbs is so much worse here than it is anywhere else.
Hey @The Prowler

Tonight I'm in a different place. I'm still grateful that you reached out. I am open to fully burying the hatchet. Hopefully, you're still open as well.

Thank you again.

Minuscule P is a gimp.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I was asking about the real life intrusion. I think I've read where you've poked fun at her man too. I mean, at some point, everyone has to do better or these stupid behaviors will just go on forever.

Who is going to be the spiritually guided person? All these fights we all have are guided by negative emotions.
I'll do it! I have patience and joy. That's wut,s missing in the world. In this world it's easier to be angry than hurt. Happily the trick there is when one is open to hurt, ones anger evaporates.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re not even a Gordita. See what living in the west coast has done? 10 lbs is so much worse here than it is anywhere else.

You know when Raven added girth to my photo I thought...wtf aren't I big enough? Why would they need to make me bigger? Notice how that bitch don't show her face though?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll do it! I have patience and joy. That's wut,s missing in the world. In this world it's easier to be angry than hurt. Happily the trick there is when one is open to hurt, ones anger evaporates.

Hey, that's great. Someone has to start.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve slogged through this thread twice now and I still don’t know if Flea is about to be banned.

As if the promise of booby pix weren’t click-bait enough!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You know when Raven added girth to my photo I thought...wtf aren't I big enough? Why would they need to make me bigger? Notice how that bitch don't show her face though?

I’ve seen her work. She made me a midwesterner. I’ll have nightmares imagining the crazy cat lady.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve slogged through this thread twice now and I still don’t know if Flea is about to be banned.

As if the promise of booby pix weren’t click-bait enough!

It's a crazy thread, Blurty. The boobs at these forums are getting older. *sigh*