Am I about to be banned?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Back in the day we never called other members ped0s. A simple 'Fuck Off' or 'You asshole' sufficed.
No offense but you don't understand the point of flaming.

Free speech > everything else

But maybe after 9/11 and the Patriot Act and big gov't collecting meta data like crack addicts, Bastard Factory has no choice?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I have to get up early so I'll soon be going to bed, but I'm curious about something. I have read many posts since I joined this forum and have noticed a plethora of disrespectful remarks about various members' weight. Can someone please explain to me how a person's weight has anything to do with what they are saying here? Just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they're intelligence is affected in any way. This is a discussion not a bikini contest.
Hey, Flynner, can you tell Altcuss the difference between a discussion subforum and a flaming subforum because the name Meltdown doesn't rightly scream discussion to moi.

If you want discussion, go join a book club, son. This is fucking war. And you ass is scorched earth. No Tucks, drop & roll will save you now.

Edit.... after refreshing reading:
"

Meltdown​

[RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

No fucking discussions will be allowed to disrupt the destruction of netizens in this hot zone. Obliteration or fuck off will be had here at expense of the weak by virtue of the evil... and funnay.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, Flynner, can you tell Altcuss the difference between a discussion subforum and a flaming subforum because the name Meltdown doesn't rightly scream discussion to moi.

If you want discussion, go join a book club, son. This is fucking war. And you ass is scorched earth. No Tucks, drop & roll will save you now.
Hey Flynner, can you tell Douchebaggery to kiss my ass?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep, a tiny penis no one who has failed at real life and who relishes any power he can get even at a pathetic obscure web forum. No wonder you are a laughing stock and always have been. Hell, you're so fucking stupid you are still pretending I am some random person who has zero to do with me whom I have never met nor heard of before you started your nonsense.

Please continue being the failure you are.

Oh. Someone's mad!

Hey Farmer don't give yourself away!

"I've always been the laughing stock and always has been?" That sounds like you've known me for quite a while, Farmer. I knew you were stupid, but this just takes the proverbial cake! Funny, I've only known the Oerdin handle for about 2 years, but you make it sound like we've known each other longer than that, FARMER.

Who needs to "pretend" when you keep on proving you are Farmer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dipshit!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Hey Flynner, can you tell Douchebaggery to kiss my ass?
I guess you got the meaning of the forum since saying you didn't know the meaning of the forum?

Don't feel bad bro. People like Countess think the flaming forum is for useless bachlorette tv reality show horseshit chit chat which is why it looks more like Jerry Springer than Phil Donahue.

Ever use quora? You ask a question, then different people answer it. Like reddit. A woman who answers questions had a thing in her bio that said, please, no more questions about who would win in a fight.

I was going to ask her between a brownie and chocolate cake, which would win a fight getting into ber mouth first?

The joke is that women are on a higher level. Men are just like, who beats what? We are one step away from neanderthals. And that's evolution's plan, man.

Being different makes better for each other than all being fucking clones. The challenge of discovery. And whether chocolate cake kicks brownies ass.*

* IT TOTALLY FUCKING DOES.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess you got the meaning of the forum since saying you didn't know the meaning of the forum?

Don't feel bad bro. People like Countess think the flaming forum is for useless bachlorette tv reality show horseshit chit chat which is why it looks more like Jerry Springer than Phil Donahue.

Ever use quora? You ask a question, then different people answer it. Like reddit. A woman who answers questions had a thing in her bio that said, please, no more questions about who would win in a fight.

I was going to ask her between a brownie and chocolate cake, which would win a fight getting into ber mouth first?

The joke is that women are on a higher level. Men are just like, who beats what? We are one step away from neanderthals. And that's evolution's plan, man.

Being different makes better for each other than all being fucking clones. The challenge of discovery. And whether chocolate cake kicks brownies ass.*

* IT TOTALLY FUCKING DOES.
Please don't take this the wrong way Douchebaggery, but are you under the influence of any drugs right now?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Why don't you two knuckleheads (Alticus & MNG) blow each other?
Did you see the movie 'Avengers'?

Remember when Mark Ruffalo says, "I'm always angry?"

You don't even want to see my mng side. Me fucking your ass sideways is just a playful gesture of goodwill. I will go Rip Torn on your anus and it will end up dead as he. But, lovingly so. Because lessons are taught with much care & reverence.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
PIE is greater than CAKE
ALWAYS
what do you think piecharts are for!?!?!?!?!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh. Someone's mad!

Hey Farmer don't give yourself away!

"I've always been the laughing stock and always has been?" That sounds like you've known me for quite a while, Farmer. I knew you were stupid, but this just takes the proverbial cake! Funny, I've only known the Oerdin handle for about 2 years, but you make it sound like we've known each other longer than that, FARMER.

Who needs to "pretend" when you keep on proving you are Farmer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dipshit!

I don't think that's Farmer. I knew Farmer fairly well back in the day. I was a Global for him in the early days of CO.

Oerdin seems to have a bit more intellectual firepower than Farmer ever displayed.

I could be wrong, but I'm usually not.

So, are those your real feet or not?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
yeah, it's not farmer. that guy had some comp 'skills', oerdin does not

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It's one of the few forum rules.
You don't have to worry about me. It's me who has to worry about free speech.

Like the Lorax. Wondering why the Once-ler is cutting down all the trees faster than they can sustain themselves.

Prune this, cut off that. It's not a bonzai tree in the end. It's a hari kari of wondering why there is no speech when you have banned speech one speech at a time. Death by a thousand cuts.

Today it's this tree. Tomorrow it's that one. At the end of days, there are no trees to fight over. Think, Cormac McCarthy and The Road.

The end of free speech isn't just post apocalyptic earth where life can begin again from scratch. It is The Road, in which earth has sustained such a catastrophic environmental event thaf it can't even sustain plant life and we are as good as dead already.

Nice knowing ya! Or maybe I'm a drama queen. But my tiara makes you jealous?

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't have to worry about me. It's me who has to worry about free speech.

Like the Lorax. Wondering why the Once-ler is cutting down all the trees faster than they can sustain themselves.

Prune this, cut off that. It's not a bonzai tree in the end. It's a hari kari of wondering why there is no speech when you have banned speech one speech at a time. Death by a thousand cuts.

Today it's this tree. Tomorrow it's that one. At the end of days, there are no trees to fight over. Think, Cormac McCarthy and The Road.

The end of free speech isn't just post apocalyptic earth where life can begin again from scratch. It is The Road, in which earth has sustained such a catastrophic environmental event thaf it can't even sustain plant life and we are as good as dead already.

Nice knowing ya! Or maybe I'm a drama queen. But my tiara makes you jealous?

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Look, in the real world if you go around accusing people of being a child molester you can be sued for slander. This erroneous conception of free speech is from the mind of children.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't think that's Farmer. I knew Farmer fairly well back in the day. I was a Global for him in the early days of CO.

Oerdin seems to have a bit more intellectual firepower than Farmer ever displayed.

I could be wrong, but I'm usually not.

So, are those your real feet or not?

Your credibility stinks and I wouldn't take your word that the sky was blue until I saw it for myself.

Haven't you got the message yet? You don't fucking matter here, you're the white spittle caked on the corners of Farmer's mouth that can be wiped away at a moments notice.

How you think that I actually want to engage in a "conversation" with you shows your intelligence. What part of get the fuck away from me don't you fucking understand?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, in the real world if you go around accusing people of being a child molester you can be sued for slander. This erroneous conception of free speech is from the mind of children.
yes, that is precisely it, if you couldn't pass out pictures or manifestos to ppl in the local park, you shouldn't do it 'virtually'.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Your credibility stinks and I wouldn't take your word that the sky was blue until I saw it for myself.

Haven't you got the message yet? You don't fucking matter here, you're the white spittle caked on the corners of Farmer's mouth that can be wiped away at a moments notice.

How you think that I actually want to engage in a "conversation" with you shows your intelligence. What part of get the fuck away from me don't you fucking understand?
So Aryan was right and these are Walmart advertising assets, like your silly little Mercedes ad you claimed to be you, and they're not your feet then. That's all you needed to say, you dumb fucking bint.

I'd tell you to suck my dick, but Admin would probably get jealous.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Erica Mena is slamming Olympic shots into her ass cheeks every week and then has the audacity to begin fat shaming people...go to bed gurl.
Well we know Aylana is a real girl because only real girls care about other girls just trying to get their 15 minutes.

Turn the jack rabbit full blast Aylana. Vibrate outta this mess, "for tomorrow is another day".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Aryan was right and these are Walmart advertising assets, like your silly little Mercedes ad you claimed to be you, and they're not your feet then. That's all you needed to say, you dumb fucking bint.

I'd tell you to suck my dick, but Admin would probably get jealous.

Did I hurt your feelings?

Well, tough shit. Now scamper off and go try to make other's believe you're not a fucking idiot.