Am I the only one here who likes and listens to Hip Hop?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is East Coast

Nah, krs one was another wannabe black activist who fought his fight in a comfort of a studio. Just like public enemy.

That ain't real NYC street.

Some method man, Biggie or Jadakiss. Now we talking

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Snoop Dogg but I'm not sure if that counts.

Of Course I like Snoop Dogg!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I identify as Sloth. Him/It

I like Ice-T, but for his work with Body Count and hard rock. I like his rap, too and the character he portrays on TV but that ain't Hip Hop.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember KRS one lol, "boom bap, original rap" lol. "Im dreamiiiiiiiiin, of being a blunt!" lol

How about some Biz Markie lol....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats right, its still Hip Hop, you jus wait til the DJ sings hahahaha....

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yeah, I identify as Sloth. Him/It

I like Ice-T, but for his work with Body Count and hard rock. I like his rap, too and the character he portrays on TV but that ain't Hip Hop.

Hip Hop or the rhythm and rhyme aspect of it
has evolved and changed its packaging many times

This one's more house

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
JYZZUba.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yea I was being trollish. You should watch Thomas Sowell on the migration of freed slaves to NY and the transplanting of gangster culture, somewhere on youtube.

I watched that. It was fascinating. Technically "black" culture....even down to ebonics....came from white euro poor people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG I could tell some stories lol, Im fueled on coffee right now hahaha, DOVEY POST INCOMING!!!!! bahahahaha

This is dangerous though, as its moments like these I have to be careful. I wanna talk, but there are villains about, that will use that kind of info against me. Like when I was telling the story about meeting my wife lol. Had to delete a lot of that shit hahaha. ANYWAY....

Yeah man, I was in 1st grade, at an all Black school. There was 1 pretty White girl there for like a month, and she moved away, and I felt alone in a way lol. I was 6 years old. No one would talk to me, it was weird. I experienced hate for the first time, against me. One day as I was walking to the bus, a kid come up to me and punched me in the gut and took off. I didnt know what to do other than get on the bus, or I'd be left behind. It bothered me bad.

Hell maybe I kissed his Sister hahahaha. Cause I remember there was this one Black girl in class, and she seemed so sweet to me, a good girl. Her hair was done up, she was dressed nicely, was doing her work while others goofed off. That was the first girl I kissed.... not on the lips mind you. It was while it was time to go to recess, and she was sitting at her desk, and I walked by her, and kissed her on the top of the head and then kept going. In my mind, it didnt even occur to me what she may of thought, nor did I see her reaction, as I felt confident at the time with what I had done, and that it was done in a loving way.

Hell I remember that teacher I had, saying things you cant say now lol. Like imagine a soul sista sayin' this to a kid.....

"Boooooy, you got so much wax in yo ears, you could wax these flows wit it!" hahahahaha. I'll never forget that lolol.

My punishment that you speak of had only jus' begun brother lol. Cant cast blame on me Mom though. This is where I fill you in on more Tales of Blazor's life lol....

Ok, so Mom had me jus after she turned 16. Mom and Dad went out of state to get married. Only lasted a year, then they divorced. Mom couldnt take care of me, so my Great Grandparents took me in. I stayed with them on the weekdays, and then with my Great Aunt on the weekends. Loved all of them, those were great days. I got to live great days with them, and see 2 sides of the spectrum. My Great Grandparents, had bought their home for only $3000 brand new, in 1930's I believe. Nice home, standard for its time, brick house, with an attic and basement, on half an acre. We went to church on Sunday, always ate at the dining room table, we had manners and were polite. I give them the credit for making me a good person, along with my Great Aunt, who would pick me up on Friday. I would stay with her til Sunday. She was pretty poor, but has a big heart. Her place we called The Barn. I LOVED The Barn lol. There was old buildings, for horses, which she had a few, that she would enter in Horse Shows. Was a hay loft, and a cedar shaving area, which was piled high, and I would climb it to the top and roll down lol. Her living quarters, was an old shack. It was just a one room shack, no electric, no indoor plumbing. She had a pot belly stove for heat, oil lamp for light. There was a bed on the floor, a dresser, and her horse saddle equipment. TONS of animals. All them kitties and doggos would pile up on the bed with us on them cold nights lol. Water pump was outside for water, if it didnt freeze. If you had to shit, you had to dig a hole lol. Those really were fun times there. It was by the river too, I loved going down there. Anyway, I lived with my Greats til I was 5. Never saw my Dad during that time, barely saw my Mom. So now I go to live back with my Mom again, only she barely making it, and living in the poor Black areas, for low income parents. At the time, the area itself didnt seem scary to me, just different, but the dwelling itself had creepy vibes, wasnt warm feeling. I hadnt even lived with this Woman barely a year, and the whole time I remember I kept wanting to go back to my Greats. But I was told I had to. And then she got into an accident at work and became disabled. Was weird, cause I barely knew this person leading up to that point, then my other Grandma had to come move in with us a while and help out. I wound up living in Section 8 low income apartments until I was 18-19. Its based on income. And of course those places are filled with Blacks. We wound up in some nicer ones at the time by middle school. But there was still the bad ones there too, but my school was nicer. My car I got when I was 16 was always getting broken into, and shit getting stolen. Those were my Hip Hop dayz too lol.

Yeah.... punishment lol. Oh look, Im out of coffee :LOL3:

I read all of that too.

So I never expect anything that I myself am not willing to provide!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched that. It was fascinating. Technically "black" culture....even down to ebonics....came from white euro poor people.

He said they came from East Anglia which is highly agrarian, I lived a year on a sink estate for the main county while a post grad in Norwich, the rent was half the rate of the rest of the city for a good reason! Fuck me did I see some low key crap there. Gang culture is rife even women, at the other main footie club they even had a female footie hooligan gang. I started hearing stories from different fans thinking it was all BS or urban legend. Then got a first hand account from a rival fan down the local pub.

They have a real Worsel Gummage accent.

TS did Transpose things the other way, A slight error of back to frontism but forgiven. May look it up as its only about 10 minutes and poast it here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Excellent thread friends. No rage and anger for two pages now. Just good commentary on the subject matter.

:ThumbsUp1: