Am I the only one here who likes and listens to Hip Hop?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why can’t you keep your anger in meltdown?

Are you kiddin'? Lily "spills over" into everything lol.

You want Hip Hop? Or Rap? Cause Hip Hop where it at! Check this song out about Lily the Large......

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I miss the old school Hip Hop dayz, those was the bestest. The rhymes, the mix up of beats, and a lot of times it was fun lol.

Check this out, its silly, and I bet y'all aint ever heard it before. It was on the Fu Schnickens album. Several rapping styles, I love this one, and it reminds me a lil of WuTang.... and Im pretty sure this album hit before WuTang came on the scene, but could be wrong lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember doing breakdancing. I can still pull some moves to this day. I dig doing the “dying cockroach” dance move. Your back gets dirty though…. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember doing breakdancing. I can still pull some moves to this day. I dig doing the “dying cockroach” dance move. Your back gets dirty though…. Lol

Lol, I remember them dayz!

I went to an all Black school once, I was the only White kid, no shit. Before the bell rang in the morning, they would practice spinning on the cafeteria floor lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol, I remember them dayz!

I went to an all Black school once, I was the only White kid, no shit. Before the bell rang in the morning, they would practice spinning on the cafeteria floor lol.
Fucking hell! An all-Black school down South. Was your mom trying to punish you or what? Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggy breakdanced ... his siggy move was the spin on a ridged dick :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fucking hell! An all-Black school down South. Was your mom trying to punish you or what? Lol

OMG I could tell some stories lol, Im fueled on coffee right now hahaha, DOVEY POST INCOMING!!!!! bahahahaha

This is dangerous though, as its moments like these I have to be careful. I wanna talk, but there are villains about, that will use that kind of info against me. Like when I was telling the story about meeting my wife lol. Had to delete a lot of that shit hahaha. ANYWAY....

Yeah man, I was in 1st grade, at an all Black school. There was 1 pretty White girl there for like a month, and she moved away, and I felt alone in a way lol. I was 6 years old. No one would talk to me, it was weird. I experienced hate for the first time, against me. One day as I was walking to the bus, a kid come up to me and punched me in the gut and took off. I didnt know what to do other than get on the bus, or I'd be left behind. It bothered me bad.

Hell maybe I kissed his Sister hahahaha. Cause I remember there was this one Black girl in class, and she seemed so sweet to me, a good girl. Her hair was done up, she was dressed nicely, was doing her work while others goofed off. That was the first girl I kissed.... not on the lips mind you. It was while it was time to go to recess, and she was sitting at her desk, and I walked by her, and kissed her on the top of the head and then kept going. In my mind, it didnt even occur to me what she may of thought, nor did I see her reaction, as I felt confident at the time with what I had done, and that it was done in a loving way.

Hell I remember that teacher I had, saying things you cant say now lol. Like imagine a soul sista sayin' this to a kid.....

"Boooooy, you got so much wax in yo ears, you could wax these flows wit it!" hahahahaha. I'll never forget that lolol.

My punishment that you speak of had only jus' begun brother lol. Cant cast blame on me Mom though. This is where I fill you in on more Tales of Blazor's life lol....

Ok, so Mom had me jus after she turned 16. Mom and Dad went out of state to get married. Only lasted a year, then they divorced. Mom couldnt take care of me, so my Great Grandparents took me in. I stayed with them on the weekdays, and then with my Great Aunt on the weekends. Loved all of them, those were great days. I got to live great days with them, and see 2 sides of the spectrum. My Great Grandparents, had bought their home for only $3000 brand new, in 1930's I believe. Nice home, standard for its time, brick house, with an attic and basement, on half an acre. We went to church on Sunday, always ate at the dining room table, we had manners and were polite. I give them the credit for making me a good person, along with my Great Aunt, who would pick me up on Friday. I would stay with her til Sunday. She was pretty poor, but has a big heart. Her place we called The Barn. I LOVED The Barn lol. There was old buildings, for horses, which she had a few, that she would enter in Horse Shows. Was a hay loft, and a cedar shaving area, which was piled high, and I would climb it to the top and roll down lol. Her living quarters, was an old shack. It was just a one room shack, no electric, no indoor plumbing. She had a pot belly stove for heat, oil lamp for light. There was a bed on the floor, a dresser, and her horse saddle equipment. TONS of animals. All them kitties and doggos would pile up on the bed with us on them cold nights lol. Water pump was outside for water, if it didnt freeze. If you had to shit, you had to dig a hole lol. Those really were fun times there. It was by the river too, I loved going down there. Anyway, I lived with my Greats til I was 5. Never saw my Dad during that time, barely saw my Mom. So now I go to live back with my Mom again, only she barely making it, and living in the poor Black areas, for low income parents. At the time, the area itself didnt seem scary to me, just different, but the dwelling itself had creepy vibes, wasnt warm feeling. I hadnt even lived with this Woman barely a year, and the whole time I remember I kept wanting to go back to my Greats. But I was told I had to. And then she got into an accident at work and became disabled. Was weird, cause I barely knew this person leading up to that point, then my other Grandma had to come move in with us a while and help out. I wound up living in Section 8 low income apartments until I was 18-19. Its based on income. And of course those places are filled with Blacks. We wound up in some nicer ones at the time by middle school. But there was still the bad ones there too, but my school was nicer. My car I got when I was 16 was always getting broken into, and shit getting stolen. Those were my Hip Hop dayz too lol.

Yeah.... punishment lol. Oh look, Im out of coffee :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OMG I could tell some stories lol, Im fueled on coffee right now hahaha, DOVEY POST INCOMING!!!!! bahahahaha

This is dangerous though, as its moments like these I have to be careful. I wanna talk, but there are villains about, that will use that kind of info against me. Like when I was telling the story about meeting my wife lol. Had to delete a lot of that shit hahaha. ANYWAY....

Yeah man, I was in 1st grade, at an all Black school. There was 1 pretty White girl there for like a month, and she moved away, and I felt alone in a way lol. I was 6 years old. No one would talk to me, it was weird. I experienced hate for the first time, against me. One day as I was walking to the bus, a kid come up to me and punched me in the gut and took off. I didnt know what to do other than get on the bus, or I'd be left behind. It bothered me bad.

Hell maybe I kissed his Sister hahahaha. Cause I remember there was this one Black girl in class, and she seemed so sweet to me, a good girl. Her hair was done up, she was dressed nicely, was doing her work while others goofed off. That was the first girl I kissed.... not on the lips mind you. It was while it was time to go to recess, and she was sitting at her desk, and I walked by her, and kissed her on the top of the head and then kept going. In my mind, it didnt even occur to me what she may of thought, nor did I see her reaction, as I felt confident at the time with what I had done, and that it was done in a loving way.

Hell I remember that teacher I had, saying things you cant say now lol. Like imagine a soul sista sayin' this to a kid.....

"Boooooy, you got so much wax in yo ears, you could wax these flows wit it!" hahahahaha. I'll never forget that lolol.

My punishment that you speak of had only jus' begun brother lol. Cant cast blame on me Mom though. This is where I fill you in on more Tales of Blazor's life lol....

Ok, so Mom had me jus after she turned 16. Mom and Dad went out of state to get married. Only lasted a year, then they divorced. Mom couldnt take care of me, so my Great Grandparents took me in. I stayed with them on the weekdays, and then with my Great Aunt on the weekends. Loved all of them, those were great days. I got to live great days with them, and see 2 sides of the spectrum. My Great Grandparents, had bought their home for only $3000 brand new, in 1930's I believe. Nice home, standard for its time, brick house, with an attic and basement, on half an acre. We went to church on Sunday, always ate at the dining room table, we had manners and were polite. I give them the credit for making me a good person, along with my Great Aunt, who would pick me up on Friday. I would stay with her til Sunday. She was pretty poor, but has a big heart. Her place we called The Barn. I LOVED The Barn lol. There was old buildings, for horses, which she had a few, that she would enter in Horse Shows. Was a hay loft, and a cedar shaving area, which was piled high, and I would climb it to the top and roll down lol. Her living quarters, was an old shack. It was just a one room shack, no electric, no indoor plumbing. She had a pot belly stove for heat, oil lamp for light. There was a bed on the floor, a dresser, and her horse saddle equipment. TONS of animals. All them kitties and doggos would pile up on the bed with us on them cold nights lol. Water pump was outside for water, if it didnt freeze. If you had to shit, you had to dig a hole lol. Those really were fun times there. It was by the river too, I loved going down there. Anyway, I lived with my Greats til I was 5. Never saw my Dad during that time, barely saw my Mom. So now I go to live back with my Mom again, only she barely making it, and living in the poor Black areas, for low income parents. At the time, the area itself didnt seem scary to me, just different, but the dwelling itself had creepy vibes, wasnt warm feeling. I hadnt even lived with this Woman barely a year, and the whole time I remember I kept wanting to go back to my Greats. But I was told I had to. And then she got into an accident at work and became disabled. Was weird, cause I barely knew this person leading up to that point, then my other Grandma had to come move in with us a while and help out. I wound up living in Section 8 low income apartments until I was 18-19. Its based on income. And of course those places are filled with Blacks. We wound up in some nicer ones at the time by middle school. But there was still the bad ones there too, but my school was nicer. My car I got when I was 16 was always getting broken into, and shit getting stolen. Those were my Hip Hop dayz too lol.

Yeah.... punishment lol. Oh look, Im out of coffee :LOL3:
That was a good read Blaze! Cheers brother!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I experienced hate for the first time, against me. One day as I was walking to the bus, a kid come up to me and punched me in the gut and took off. I didnt know what to do other than get on the bus, or I'd be left behind. It bothered me bad.
I had that happen with but getting of the bus, next day at the bus stop he got a battering, a peach of a black eye. Sometimes its about sending a message.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That was a good read Blaze! Cheers brother!

Thanks!!!! And folks think Im racist lol. Or that I got White Priviledge or some shit lol.

My bike was one of my favorite things. Got it when I was in 4th grade. Dad actually got it for me, which was prolly the 2nd time I ever remember seeing him lol. Oh well, loved that bike. I was a Free Bird then!!! Flying down hills, jumping dirt ramps, unstoppable. Until I got a cheap version of a Walkman, I had my boom box tied to the front of my bike some times lolol. Riding around playing You cant touch this by MC Hammer and stuff lololol. I remember most my friends had skates, vs a bike. They would get me to pull them at the top of the hill, with my bike. One would hold my seat, the other would onto that person, and so on, forming a chain. I would get going fast, and then they would all break off at the same time, and would all just coast that hill. Fun times lol.

Fuck! I remember using my Red Wagon at my Greats! I would turn the handle around, sit in it, and use the handle like a steering wheel and ride down a hill lolol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had that happen with but getting of the bus, next day at the bus stop he got a battering, a peach of a black eye. Sometimes its about sending a message.

I never really saw who actually hit me. I mean I saw him, the back of his head as he ran away, but good luck to pointing him out again when they all look the same lol.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I never really saw who actually hit me. I mean I saw him, the back of his head as he ran away, but good luck to pointing him out again when they all look the same lol.
Kid was 2 years younger, egged on by boys older than me, all white but none wanted to follow up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thanks!!!! And folks think Im racist lol. Or that I got White Priviledge or some shit lol.

My bike was one of my favorite things. Got it when I was in 4th grade. Dad actually got it for me, which was prolly the 2nd time I ever remember seeing him lol. Oh well, loved that bike. I was a Free Bird then!!! Flying down hills, jumping dirt ramps, unstoppable. Until I got a cheap version of a Walkman, I had my boom box tied to the front of my bike some times lolol. Riding around playing You cant touch this by MC Hammer and stuff lololol. I remember most my friends had skates, vs a bike. They would get me to pull them at the top of the hill, with my bike. One would hold my seat, the other would onto that person, and so on, forming a chain. I would get going fast, and then they would all break off at the same time, and would all just coast that hill. Fun times lol.

Fuck! I remember using my Red Wagon at my Greats! I would turn the handle around, sit in it, and use the handle like a steering wheel and ride down a hill lolol.
I remember having this bike called a mean-machine…it replicated a motorcycle. I was going down the hill with feet on the plastic gas tank and hands off the handle bars. I hit this wobbly section in the road and the bike came down sideways and I nearly cracked my skull. The bike was going quite fast and bounced upright again with me half unconscious still on it. I had to lean it off the road and into the bush so I could rest up. I had a splitting headache and felt like I was going to die with the pain. But luckily I was okay. I mostly skateboarded everywhere.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember having this bike called a mean-machine…it replicated a motorcycle. I was going down the hill with feet on the plastic gas tank and hands off the handle bars. I hit this wobbly section in the road and the bike came down sideways and I nearly cracked my skull. The bike was going quite fast and bounced upright again with me half unconscious still on it. I had to lean it off the road and into the bush so I could rest up. I had a splitting headache and felt like I was going to die with the pain. But luckily I was okay. I mostly skateboarded everywhere.

Oh damn! lolol

I remember this one time, was doing that bike/skate pull with one kid. Truck was coming just as we started, so I pulled over real quick, but he kept going. After the truck passed me, I went to catch up, and peddled fast. Next thing I know, kid pops out from around the truck, and I didnt have time to react, WHAM, nailed him lol, we both went flying hahahahaha. We both limped it back, had twist the handlebars back lol.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh damn! lolol

I remember this one time, was doing that bike/skate pull with one kid. Truck was coming just as we started, so I pulled over real quick, but he kept going. After the truck passed me, I went to catch up, and peddled fast. Next thing I know, kid pops out from around the truck, and I didnt have time to react, WHAM, nailed him lol, we both went flying hahahahaha. We both limped it back, had twist the handlebars back lol.
Ive had so many prangs on my pushbike wouldn't know where to start. As a kid friend was giving me a saddler downhill and went straight into a brick gatepost, front forks were bent back to the chain! None injured. 5 years ago clipped handlebars with a tard going down hill with a group of tards and I was going up. I went over the handle bars so did he and all his friends piled on him. everyone looked OK so I buggered off. Went in a pub and couldn't lift the pint to my mouth! Had a broken funny bone.
2 last year, car hit me in one and a couple of months later the front wheel totally buckled at a junction and over the bars I went!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bro -- you seen the moves these kids are pulling these days?

Defying gravity for real