Am I The Only One On Earth Who Thinks That Child Beauty Pageants Are Unhealthy For Children?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've come across a few on TV in my time while channel surfing and it seems to me that the pageants are all about the mother's pride and praise. Some kids do not look like they enjoy doing them. I think that the pageants are bad for kids. You?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've come across a few on TV in my time while channel surfing and it seems to me that the pageants are all about the mother's pride and praise. Some kids do not look like they enjoy doing them. I think that the pageants are bad for kids. You?
Yes, and even if no Drag Queens or Trannies et al, are involved

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Agreed. I'm not a fan of any of that shit. let kids be kids.

Period

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention the exorbitant amount of money these moms spend on clothing, travel and coaches. I know that every mother thinks that their little girl is the prettiest, but these pageants are going way overboard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, they are pretty bad. I am against anything which sexualizes children. That is why I disagree so loudly with the leftist pedophile child groomers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you are not the only one. I find them to be stunningly revolting. I think every adult involved in them should be forced to get a psychiatric evaluation and get checked by CPS regularly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I agree they are problematic, but not on the same level as drag storytime for 7 yr olds.

Mr Alticus, I hope you aren't trying to muddy the waters on the matter?

I would argue they are along the same lines. And I'm not arguing that to minimize the drag queen shit....I'm saying that because these child beauty pageants sexualize little girls to a revolting level.

It's pretty bad, Ayran. I've always opposed them.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention the exorbitant amount of money these moms spend on clothing, travel and coaches. I know that every mother thinks that their little girl is the prettiest, but these pageants are going way overboard.
And every mother tells their kid they are the prettiest, so when another child wins, what does that do to them, makes them as bitchy as their mother. Just let them go and play.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Agree

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And every mother tells their kid they are the prettiest, so when another child wins, what does that do to them, makes them as bitchy as their mother. Just let them go and play.

This is another reason why I dont like the Santa lie.

There are kids whose families are far better off financially than others so when they go to school and talk about what Santa bought them....are the poorer kids supposed to feel like maybe they are not very good kids?

You know what I mean?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you are not the only one. I find them to be stunningly revolting. I think every adult involved in them should be forced to get a psychiatric evaluation and get checked by CPS regularly.
PS, all of the producers should go to prison as well.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
would you also agree that drag shows being pushed into child events are just as revolting and the producers of that filth should go to prison as well?

I do.. what are your thoughts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I watched a thing about child beauty pageant moms and this mom would give her little daughter mountain dew and those giant pixie sticks to keep her awake and hyper.

And Lord only knows if she gave the little girl nyquil or benadryl to make her go sleep.

Not just exploiting her child....but teaching her to use drugs.

It's so fucked up and yeah people should be in jail for this shit.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
would you also agree that drag shows being pushed into child events are just as revolting and the producers of that filth should go to prison as well?

I do.. what are your thoughts
I was not aware that the Children were forced into drag and to perform at those shows!

GwHLFwB.png