Am I The Only Man On Earth That Thinks Strip Clubs Are A Waste Of Money?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Like any man I like to see women naked and the closer I am to naked women the better, but when it comes to frequenting strip clubs I find them so plastic. Spending over $10 for a beer with a two-drink minimum, can't touch the ladies on stage and going into the back room with a dancer costs even more money. These women tell the men how much of a stud they are and how big their cocks are. It's so much bullshit. How stupid are we men to buy that shit? The ladies will tell you that you look like Brad Pitt and say that you are hung like an elephant if you pay them enough. It's much cheaper to simply jerkoff and keep your money for grass.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
sorry about your luck :,( never been to a strip club, best to create your own sexy times i'd say
Not luck really. I just don't want to spend a ton on money for overpriced drinks and hotties that lie to me. I don't drink anymore but alcohol is notoriously expansive in strip clubs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have not been to a strip club in years and years.

I have only ever been to them maybe a dozen times, and only once or twice did I have more than one drink.

I think dudes that frequent strip clubs are kinda pathetic. Just my opinion....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
strip clubs are far fun only, if you can't afford it stay home and pull the Goalie ...

Plus only losers pay for their own drinks ha ha I'm the guy that sits with the ladies and you look and wonder how the fuck does he do et .....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
strip clubs are far fun only, if you can't afford it stay home and pull the Goalie ...

What a depressing opinion.

You know, there is always the option of having a romantic relationship with a non-stripper.

Hahahaha!!!

The fact that it does not even cross your mind of having a normal relationship with a girlfriend or *gasp* a wife speaks volumes about your pathetic situation.

Oh fuck, where do these people come from?!?!? Hahahahaha!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know, there is always the option of having a romantic relationship with a non-stripper.

Hahahaha!!!

The fact that it does not even cross your mind of having a normal relationship with a girlfriend or *gasp* a wife speaks volumes about your pathetic situation.

You mad bro .... ??

don't act up because I get the bitches LOL err used to, too old now, but have a lot of X stripper friends

I'm not like you, i Ask WOMAN out ON dates, not men LOLOLOLOLOLOL kids an X the whole shebang life moves on, not my fault your stuck :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Self-Own Alert!!!!

What a retard!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
I see I see
so because I am great looking and have a lot of X stripper friends and am not bald I'm self owned ?? uh huh I see :LOL3: :LOL3:

I told you guise bald people are off ....

maxresdefault.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oblivious Fuckwit Alert!!!!

Proud to be a loser.

You cannot make this shit up!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

If I had gone out on that date you asked me on I could have iontroduced you to a couple but fuck man the bald thing ha ha ha they would have called me up later and asked wtf X'y :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahahaha!!!

spoken like the guy that stares at us and wonders how the fuck this guy have these broads :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If I had gone out on that date you asked me on

Taking you for a ride in my 2023 Corvette is not a date, you clumsy reject!! Hahahaha!!!!

I had no idea at the time that you were so socially awkward.

Now that I know you a little better, I can see why you would rather.

Stay.

Hidden.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Taking you for a ride in my 2023 Corvette is not a date, you clumsy reject!! Hahahaha!!!!

Stay.

Hidden.
PLUS bald people freak me the fuck out

ladies buddy, moar fun than a fella all the time

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Stay.

Hidden.
Speaking of your new 'Vette, has it worked yet?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You mean you don't romance the ladies with talk of your, uhm, dishwashers?
Nope, just a simple 'hey' ... and maybe later when I catch them looking over at my group offer to smoak a doob with the ladies and viole, friends.... plus I had the coolest hair all dread locked up, seemed to be a stripper magnet at the time

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, just a simple 'hey' ... and maybe later when I catch them looking over at my group offer to smoak a doob with the ladies and viole, friends.... plus I had the coolest hair all dread locked up, seemed to be a stripper magnet at the time

It's true, most men do okay, a few men are chick magnets, then there's the ones that have no game.

Can you imagine a woman sitting at a bar, drinking her cocktail and then...

here comes this pale, bald, stout and below average looking man and sits on the stool next to her. He fashions his mouth into a creepy smile, she notices the beads of sweat that become trails running down his face and then he says

Hey BABY, let me tell you about my dishwashers while I buy you a drink...

She gets up, abandoning her drink, and goes to the opposite side of thebar. Orders another drink, then says to her, @Lily, hear me out...She interrupts him and says "I'm not Lily."

She asks one of her buddies to walk her out, too creeped out to stay.