American Blacks who moved to the USSR in the 1930s

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
X what happened to your conk?

Dude, the fucking ugliest on the site has no say ... no matter what you say I will be better looking than you NO MATTER !

Till the day you lay a pic beside mine and prove me wrong stfu you cock sniffer

You're fucking delusional, but carry on thinking you look the shit, when in reality you just look shit Lulz.

• Boring
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you chirping about me again > LOL
Do I need to padlock my anus you're starting to scare me what with all this talking to yourself

200w.gif
Oh it’s you. You see you grey-headed dick_head, people like you and other arseholes are hindering my art here at Bastard Factory. Either earn your keep or fuck right off.

hahahaha,
do you actually think it's fun to log in and watch you spill all over the fucking place ... take a few days break, you're worse than the drama whoring going on on FB ffs
Krispiss...you were better chop on the fucking Y you wanker! I don’t know what the fuck you’re going through in your personal life, but chin up, things can only get better surely? Your posts have been absolutely shite and angsty. Are you sure you haven’t been sucking on that Flynnygan. You’re woeful as fuck boi!

I think the 51 yr old virgin jibes have broken the fragile fella.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X what happened to your conk?

Dude, the fucking ugliest on the site has no say ... no matter what you say I will be better looking than you NO MATTER !

Till the day you lay a pic beside mine and prove me wrong stfu you cock sniffer

You're fucking delusional, but carry on thinking you look the shit, when in reality you just look shit Lulz.
tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do I need to padlock my anus you're starting to scare me what with all this talking to yourself

200w.gif
Oh it’s you. You see you grey-headed dick_head, people like you and other arseholes are hindering my art here at Bastard Factory. Either earn your keep or fuck right off.

hahahaha,
do you actually think it's fun to log in and watch you spill all over the fucking place ... take a few days break, you're worse than the drama whoring going on on FB ffs
Krispiss...you were better chop on the fucking Y you wanker! I don’t know what the fuck you’re going through in your personal life, but chin up, things can only get better surely? Your posts have been absolutely shite and angsty. Are you sure you haven’t been sucking on that Flynnygan. You’re woeful as fuck boi!

We’re supposed to get a thicker skin since we all go back a while. But his just gets thinner and thinner. I think it’s the liberal dose of Biden that’s got him all snowflakey and sheeeeeeit!

images

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

We’re supposed to get a thicker skin since we all go back a while. But his just gets thinner and thinner. I think it’s the liberal dose of Biden that’s got him all snowflakey and sheeeeeeit!

images

I dunno, I think the dewd is just a bit fucked in the head to be honest ha.

• Funny

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

images

Could you please take your leaky ass crappola to the political section ..many thanks

and when you return shut up because ....LOL

ffs man ..is it the drink that makes you fun Breakster ..if so that sucks, you're one o those dudes who's grumpy until he's had a shot ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

images

Could you please take your leaky ass crappola to the political section ..many thanks

and when you return shut up because ....LOL

ffs man ..is it the drink that makes you fun Breakster ..if so that sucks, you're one o those dudes who's grumpy until he's had a shot ..
Oh relax you big baby! It’s a week night... lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif

haho say it fuckfaceahaha,

images

I dunno, I think the dewd is just a bit fucked in the head to be honest ha.

THIS !!
He dislikes me BUT has fun ... honest fun
Don't be like Break
be like Aryanna
he will live longer with that smile

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly guize
I hope I don't piss you off
who the fuck am I ...one crumb on this rock, no one to go about hurting peeps
I'm probably not even the best looking in my City for all I know ... humbling nowatImean ..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! The Soviets were racist AF. They discriminated and outright butchered ethnic groups. Then there was the starvation tactics!!!

Sherman burnt Atlanta down... same thing...
You could make the same comparison of fire bombing Dresden or Tokyo but the reality is they're all very different from each other. The soviets being the worse. They were surpassed by the Maoists though.