American Blacks who moved to the USSR in the 1930s

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...thought this was an interesting documentary.

Kinda like same person living in a parallel universe....

...what if?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Where's my pics Yousef?

You know the ones you claim to have of me, one where I have my pants down and pissing near a gun?

Or how about the pic you say I have long blonde hair?

Post them up Yousef, I fucking dare you.... lololololol

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where's my pics Yousef?

You know the ones you claim to have of me, one where I have my pants down and pissing near a gun?

Are you upset because I outed you, 'Sonny'?

Isn't that the regular ALT you used in the passed...Sonny?

I'd rather not post photos of men flashing themselves in public.

That's fer fags. Are you a FAG?

There's been a lotta that shit goin' on in this forum, lately.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: X

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Where's my pics Yousef?

Are yu upset because I putted you, 'Sonny'?

Isn't that the regular ALT you used in the passed...Sonny?

I'd rather not post photos of men flashing themselves in public.

That's fer fags. Are you a FAG?

There's been a lotta that shit goin' on in this forum, lately.

Once again I prove you to be a LIAR Yousef.

You said you have these pics well if you do I give you permission to post them here right now.

Post up or shut up.......... LIAR

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Flashy flashy

avatars-WVtkU2tAbswV10M8-iLRmSQ-t240x240.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is times like this where I feel like an outsider. It seems clear you folks have been posting on the same forums for 20 years. ;)

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe is vaguely familiar with Ice from another forum, yes. And of course, Joe thinks he knows everything. Ice left that forum because of some rude things said about him by one of the forum creeps.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talk about making a poor choice. Moving to the USSR in the 1930's.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Flashy flashy

h5bUYk9.png
Feck...that bridge copped a crushing. I’m thinking a piece of 4x2 or a bat. Copped something similar during a mugging in South Africa when I was blind-drunk!

images
Piss is shit scared of me, he can't handle the truth bombs... The stupid thing is he knows I like him, he's one of those fucks that shake your hand after they've made sure they've got their palms n fingers covered in last nights jizz, no doing that...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Flashy flashy

h5bUYk9.png
Feck...that bridge copped a crushing. I’m thinking a piece of 4x2 or a bat. Copped something similar during a mugging in South Africa when I was blind-drunk!

images
Piss is shit scared of me, he can't handle the truth bombs... The stupid thing is he knows I like him, he's one of those fucks that shake your hand after they've made sure they've got their palms n fingers covered in last nights jizz, no doing that...
He’s whoring his presence elsewhere I reckon. Sudden change of heart doesn’t correspond with a few nights on the piss. I warned people of multiple accounts and the ol’ cuntism syndrome. Oh well...I guess not everyone can afford a red Porsche for their mid-life crisis! But what’s with his caps lock? Do you reckon that septic cunt @Flynn has been plastering him with her bat wings?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you chirping about me again > LOL
Do I need to padlock my anus you're starting to scare me what with all this talking to yourself

200w.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do I need to padlock my anus you're starting to scare me what with all this talking to yourself

200w.gif
Oh it’s you. You see you grey-headed dick_head, people like you and other arseholes are hindering my art here at Bastard Factory. Either earn your keep or fuck right off.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif
Oh it’s you. You see you grey-headed dick_head, people like you and other arseholes are hindering my art here at Bastard Factory. Either earn your keep or fuck right off.

hahahaha,
do you actually think it's fun to log in and watch you spill all over the fucking place ... take a few days break, you're worse than the drama whoring going on on FB ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X what happened to your conk?

Dude, the fucking ugliest on the site has no say ... no matter what you say I will be better looking than you NO MATTER !

Till the day you lay a pic beside mine and prove me wrong stfu you cock sniffer

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,
do you actually think it's fun to log in and watch you spill all over the fucking place ... take a few days break, you're worse than the drama whoring going on on FB ffs
Krispiss...you were better chop on the fucking Y you wanker! I don’t know what the fuck you’re going through in your personal life, but chin up, things can only get better surely? Your posts have been absolutely shite and angsty. Are you sure you haven’t been sucking on that Flynnygan. You’re woeful as fuck boi!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,
Krispiss...you were better chop on the fucking Y you wanker! I don’t know what the fuck you’re going through in your personal life, but chin up, things can only get better surely. Your posts have been absolutely shite and angsty. Are you sure you haven’t been sucking on that Flynnygan. You’re woeful as fuck boi!

What I'm going through is some fucking DORK with a robotic penis due to a mangling at the fins of a ghay Shark CONSTANTLY hassling me ... fuck off already !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,
Krispiss...you were better chop on the fucking Y you wanker! I don’t know what the fuck you’re going through in your personal life, but chin up, things can only get better surely. Your posts have been absolutely shite and angsty. Are you sure you haven’t been sucking on that Flynnygan. You’re woeful as fuck boi!

What I'm going through is some fucking DORK with a robotic penis due to a mangling at the fins of a ghay Shark CONSTANTLY hassling me ... fuck off already !
Oh it’s you again...what the fuck do you want you faggot? Fuck off and stop pissing in every man’s ear. Get a fucking job for a start!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

Oh it’s you again...what the fuck do you want you faggot? Fuck off and stop pissing in every man’s ear. Get a fucking job for a start!

Was there a letter in FUCK OFF you didn't quite get ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

Oh not you a-fucking-gain! Get off my fucking arse you queer shit. Go back to your other forum with your bland fucking gig. You’re probably the dumbest twat to ever follow me around forums. Get some material. But first...get a fucking job! Hahahahahahahahaha...DAUCUS!
:Excited5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

200w.gif

hahahaha,

Oh not you a-fucking-gain! Get off my fucking arse you queer shit. Go back to your other forum with your bland fucking gig. You’re probably the dumbest twat to ever follow me around forums. Get some material. But first...get a fucking job! Hahahahahahahahaha...DAUCUS!
:Excited5:

Retard LMFAO
So many words ..
so .... little ....interest

LMFAO !!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! The Soviets were racist AF. They discriminated and outright butchered ethnic groups. Then there was the starvation tactics!!!