American Football NFL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rams won. Good game. Great half-time show, it reminded me of my younger self. I was at a fun SB gathering.

I think this loss will be good for Joe Burrow. He's a great player, but had gotten a bit too cocky. He'll regroup and keep his eye on the ball in the years to come.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the fix was in - - - - - - - - -
Garapolo was sure doing some strange things - - - - - - -

Not sure about Football, but I'm quite positive that NHL hockey is or has been fixed to produce a desired outcome.

I don't think the people who run that game actually care about the quality aymore.

When it's always Big Market teams in the final or winning the championship ya figger the fix is in. NHL never wants Canadian or small market American teams ever to win cuz they won't get the TV advertising revenues. So they don't let teams like Buffalo or Columbus win anymore.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
2e3d1d60b0c4697f2b12dd91f50a0a052ea1c19d.jpeg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn Raiders...fuck! OT because they just couldn't contain the Cardinals...did I say fuck?!

Motherfuck!

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to the Ravens game yesterday and the first topic of conversation was 'Do you realize that we have been doing this for 23 years?' Yeah, I know. We've been through it and seen it all. Rain and snow and all sorts of weather. Two Super Bowls. We watched the first one in his parent's basement and I went to XLVII in New Orleans.

The Ravens were winning the entire game but the Dolphins came back and won it 42-38. I wasn't surprised because we've seen it all. Losses and Wins and improbables. It was like 'how the fuck did this just happen?'

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to the Ravens game yesterday and the first topic of conversation was 'Do you realize that we have been doing this for 23 years?' Yeah, I know. We've been through it and seen it all. Rain and snow and all sorts of weather. Two Super Bowls. We watched the first one in his parent's basement and I went to XLVII in New Orleans.

The Ravens were winning the entire game but the Dolphins came back and won it 42-38. I wasn't surprised because we've seen it all. Losses and Wins and improbables. It was like 'how the fuck did this just happen?'
It's easy to get caught up in our teams, isn't it? How fun going to a SB. I'm envious! :)

My Raiders love to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. I think it's the new coach's fault though, he made some bad play calls.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bills @ Ravens tomorrow. It should be a good game. We might have to sit in the rain but I'll be good. I have a waterproof raincoat with matching waterproof pants. After sitting in the elements and being miserable, you learn how to dress yourself a little better and this raingear is one of the best things I've bought.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This was January 10, 2010. A playoff game. The coldest weather I ever felt at the time. It was a spur of the moment thing. My buddy called me at work Friday evening. We left for Massachusetts Saturday morning and spent the afternoon and evening in Boston. Went to the game on Sunday and drove home immediately after the game. It was a long and cold weekend.

*Low in the teens or less and High not quite mid 20's.

NE-playoff.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This was January 10, 2010. A playoff game. The coldest weather I ever felt at the time. It was a spur of the moment thing. My buddy called me at work Friday evening. We left for Massachusetts Saturday morning and spent the afternoon and evening in Boston. Went to the game on Sunday and drove home immediately after the game. It was a long and cold weekend.

NE-playoff.jpg

Was it worth it?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Raiders won, whoop de doo...now they're 1-3...

I should be pleased, but I don't want to get my hopes up that they'll have a winning season. I hope I'm wrong.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot to mention that I sat in the rain this past Sunday to watch the Ravens let another game slip away and lose. I was dressed well but still came home with a wet ass.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mentioned the USFL in a lower forum. The Philadelphia Stars were my favorite team. Chuck Fusina and Scott Fitzkee (a local boy). Kelvin Bryant. Sam Mills ... that guy was an undersized beast! My heroes have always been linebackers.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, the Ravens tried to lose the game again. Justin Tucker came through with a 43 yard field goal as time expired.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Go 49ers and thinking they are going to have a good season !

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Applies to both NFL and college ball.

I am a football widow. Thursday night NFL, Friday night college ball, all day Saturday college games, all day Sunday NFL games, Monday night NFL

I like football, but god damn...:Hapz2:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tom Brady didn't lose that game. It's a team sport. The Ravens won that game, maybe the first game they actually won since the Jets in week one. (okay, they had a win against the Patriots, as well) STILL, they almost tried to lose the game early by going for it on 4th and 2 or 3 instead of kicking a field goal. JFC.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tom Brady didn't lose that game. It's a team sport. The Ravens won that game, maybe the first game they actually won since the Jets in week one. (okay, they had a win against the Patriots, as well) STILL, they almost tried to lose the game early by going for it on 4th and 2 or 3 instead of kicking a field goal. JFC.

Tom Brady has been playing at a level that is far below his best this season. He lost the game along with his team, definitely. He is definitely the leader out on that field though. He's not up to it anymore, imo.