American Football NFL

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's paid to see the options, though. It's his job.
Telecast viewing makes these blurs of peak athleticism plays look easy, but awesome camera work from multiple angles and smart direction and production of media, gives us a better look at the playaction than the qb see.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The Eagles/Packers game is on Peacock tonight. I'm not watching because I shouldn't have to get an app for football. Just saying.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Second to last play should have been the shot to set up to tie the game...Jackson blew it.
. Jackson is probably the most overrated QB in the game's history. He didn't just miss the receiver, he missed him by 10 ft. The receiver was laughing/wincing like WTF!. An avg HS QB could make that throw. Jackson can not throw consistently. Somewhere in the second half the stat was offered that the avg distance from the line of scrimmage for Baltimore receptions was 1 yd - where the ball was caught. That's it, he can throw a catchable ball about 10 yards. He missed his man on the previous play also on a corner route. Maybe he's just a choaker. He certainly isn't a winner. Mahomes is a winner.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Vikings 28 Giantards 6.
.The score was no way a true indication of the severity of this beatdown.
How do you feel about Saquon Barkley, now? No need to answer. He'll probably get injured like they almost always do. Are you rooting for the Jets tonight?