American Football NFL

Oh, when did that change?

I always thought it was one game. We recorded the other game and are watching it now.
They've been running two Monday night games the first week of the season for a while. This year, they did a Friday night game with the Packers and Eagles in Brazil. I don't know why they would do two Monday night games for the third week of the season.
 
I must have missed these extra games in the first week. Maybe I should thank my lucky stars. My partner watches so much football, he's turning me off to the game.

A dull roar in my house 4-5 nights a week with some inane commentary running...I just wish he'd a least give up on the bad games...
 
And once again I feel vindicated in my opinion about Dak Prescott. $240 million dollar interception throwing idiot. Jerry Jones is an utter retard for offering that contract extension.
 
And once again I feel vindicated in my opinion about Dak Prescott. $240 million dollar interception throwing idiot. Jerry Jones is an utter retard for offering that contract extension.
That sumbitch got a big Yacht he cruised past here a couple years ago, his boat looked like a Coast Guard Cutter or a Navy Destroyer from a distance.
Qhvo6S6.png
 
I'm a little shocked that I called it. Prescott picked off twice. The Cowboys haven't won since he got that ridiculously stupid extension.
 
Two games today that are must see TV. Ravens at Steelers and Chiefs at Bills. I'm calling Steelers and Chiefs FTW. Book it.