American Football NFL

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Oh, when did that change?

I always thought it was one game. We recorded the other game and are watching it now.
They've been running two Monday night games the first week of the season for a while. This year, they did a Friday night game with the Packers and Eagles in Brazil. I don't know why they would do two Monday night games for the third week of the season.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must have missed these extra games in the first week. Maybe I should thank my lucky stars. My partner watches so much football, he's turning me off to the game.

A dull roar in my house 4-5 nights a week with some inane commentary running...I just wish he'd a least give up on the bad games...

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And once again I feel vindicated in my opinion about Dak Prescott. $240 million dollar interception throwing idiot. Jerry Jones is an utter retard for offering that contract extension.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And once again I feel vindicated in my opinion about Dak Prescott. $240 million dollar interception throwing idiot. Jerry Jones is an utter retard for offering that contract extension.
That sumbitch got a big Yacht he cruised past here a couple years ago, his boat looked like a Coast Guard Cutter or a Navy Destroyer from a distance.
Qhvo6S6.png