American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
My guess is they are waiting on the guys with the flame throwers- - - - - - - -

PS- I wonder what KW would do if we got invaded by aliens from another world,who would he call or would he just join them- - - - - - -
Unfortunately we ditched those a long time ago but cans of wiley pete and napalm are still on the table.

Knife would probably be a collaborator, but let me ask him and find out..

@knife wielder: Are you French?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Hey Stink, c'mere I wanna tell you something.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

I got my 1st rifle when I was 18 from a surplus store and it was a French Rifle from WW 2 and the tag said never fired and drop only once- - - - - - -:ROFL3:

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Alright Hazypoo. Keep having fun crawling around in mud.
I rather be found crawling in the mud than hiding under my bed with a Teddy Bear- - - - - -!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You mudskipping military veterans sure love pleasing the ruling class. What have they done for you?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant

I got my 1st rifle when I was 18 from a surplus store and it was a French Rifle from WW 2 and the tag said never fired and drop only once- - - - - - -:ROFL3:
I heard 80% of their casualties sustained gun shot wounds to the back during the blitskrieg, shot, while running away on their own soil.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Get back to your muddy outdoor playpen you unintelligent pawn for the ruling class.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"Having spent more than half a century exporting war to foreign lands, profiting from war, and creating a national economy seemingly dependent on the spoils of war, the war hawks long ago turned their profit-driven appetites on us, bringing home the spoils of war—the military tanks, grenade launchers, Kevlar helmets, assault rifles, gas masks, ammunition, battering rams, night vision binoculars, etc.—and handing them over to local police, thereby turning America into a battlefield."

Source:

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

"Having spent more than half a century exporting war to foreign lands, profiting from war, and creating a national economy seemingly dependent on the spoils of war, the war hawks long ago turned their profit-driven appetites on us, bringing home the spoils of war—the military tanks, grenade launchers, Kevlar helmets, assault rifles, gas masks, ammunition, battering rams, night vision binoculars, etc.—and handing them over to local police, thereby turning America into a battlefield."

Source:
"As I make clear in my book , this is how the police state wins and “we the people” lose."

TheHaze

Elite Bastards

Top Bottom