American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Why do you love war so much?
It's fun blowing up shit and getting paid for it and someone has to protech the home land- - - - - -

Why do you cry about so many things ?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Can you only feel like a man by using military weapons and killing people?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"Do military recruiters tell recruits these things? Of course not. It would be bad for business. Do pimps tell johns that they might get VD, get arrested, get blackmailed, or lose their family?

Shun the pimps in our midst."

Source:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"Do military recruiters tell recruits these things? Of course not. It would be bad for business. Do pimps tell johns that they might get VD, get arrested, get blackmailed, or lose their family?

Shun the pimps in our midst."

Source:
"Uncle Sam is seeking young men and women who are willing to hire themselves out to perform illicit acts for him. Things like invade countries, occupy countries, make widows and orphans, fight foreign wars, kill civilians, launch preemptive strikes, fight unjust wars, change regimes, nation building, fight immoral wars, police the world, intervene in other countries, fight unnecessary wars, take sides in civil wars, fight undeclared wars, and destroy foreign industry, culture, and infrastructure."

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You know you're living in a fucked world when being anti-war is considered rebellious and controversial.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Most people don't like being at war especially the one's who have to do fighting !

Knife Wielder what do you think the USA should have done when Japan attach Pearl Harbor or in my case when North Vietnam try to over run the south and they ask for help ?

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
He doesn't answer questions or participate in any discussion. He just posts whatever he's thinking at that moment.

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
He doesn't answer questions or participate in any discussion. He just posts whatever he's thinking at that moment.
To be fair he does quote his own posts and carry on conversations with himself......

When he’s not spamming threads with 20 butt hurt responses to god knows who.

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
Just shun him. Never respond to anything he says. He only keeps doing it because members keep engaging him.

SHUN HIM

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
War doesn't make the world better or more peaceful. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Top Bottom