American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Why Do People Troll on the Internet?

Every internet troll has a different backstory and therefore different reasons for feeling the need to troll a community or an individual on the internet. They may feel depressed, attention-starved, angry, sad, jealous, narcissistic or some other emotion they may not be entirely conscious of that's influencing their online behavior.

What makes trolling so easy is that anyone can do it, and it can be done from a safe, isolated place as opposed to interacting with others in person. Trolls can hide behind their shiny computers, screen names and avatars when the go out trolling for trouble, and after they’re all done, they can carry on with their real lives without facing any real consequences. Trolling makes a lot of cowardly people feel stronger.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I was the one on the left.
You literally ARE the one on the "left".. You don't have to agree with someone's opinion, just ignore it... I'm guessing you're one of these people that call for historic statues to be removed or banning certain books from curriculum because it OFFENDS you... It's like anything else.. If you don't like it.. don't click on the fucking link... There are so view places anymore where you can voice your opinion without being banned... so be careful what you ask for :) I don't agree too much with KW, but , I DO believe he has every right to express his opinion.. without having his threads removed..

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
The maroon is you, mate.. the one calling for censorship cuz it hurts your widdle feelings... grow some nads.. suck it up … He has every right to post his opinion.. Just like you do :)

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
It's cool, Sid.

I don't want censordhip... I want a permaban on KW.

A fella can dream , can't he?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
It's cool, Sid.

I don't want censordhip... I want a permaban on KW.

A fella can dream , can't he?
Yeah.. you can dream... but don't forget.. You have an option NOT to read his copy/paste drivel :).. NO CENSORSHIP!!!!!! so there :p

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
I will give KW this... he has backed off from his incessant. repetitive copy-pastes and one sentence spamming of threads.

Perhaps his parents have seen his silliness and scolded him. All good kids want to please their parents!

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I will give KW this... he has backed off from his incessant. repetitive copy-pastes and one sentence spamming of threads.

Perhaps his parents have seen his silliness and scolded him.
So what now? You gonna pick on me next? It WILL be your downfall, guarantee you that!

Sid Swagger

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
That guy like sweaty noses.
Whatever, but he keeps saying how great it is to not be hassled and he hassles lol. I see both sides.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
That guy like sweaty noses.
Whatever, but he keeps saying how great it is to not be hassled and he hassles lol. I see both sides.
KW posts pictures that are on topic while MB moans about everything lmao

And here you ARE big boi moaning about who moans lmao fackkkk gakkkk alak lakkk

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
If you want censorship.. go join facebook :D

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
What is it with you and censorship? Next you'll be doing like that fool who throws "pedo" out every chance he gets.

You're better than that, bro.

Top Bottom