American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I will give KW this... he has backed off from his incessant. repetitive copy-pastes and one sentence spamming of threads.

Perhaps his parents have seen his silliness and scolded him. All good kids want to please their parents!
dude.gif

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
That guy like sweaty noses.
Whatever, but he keeps saying how great it is to not be hassled and he hassles lol. I see both sides.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
What is it with you and censorship? Next you'll be doing like that fool who throws "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" out every chance he gets.

You're better than that, bro.

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
I think you play victim and you know what you do will piss off some

I don’t care though

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
i don’t take much seriously
My wife hates me and my kids don’t talk to me so I come here for laughs

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
Us soldiers are put in harms way to enforce US policies
Good or bad they die but literally not defending US soil so the title of this thread is a trap to incite. If you didn’t know that you are naive.

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
But you post what you find interesting and out of the norm so you have that right

I’m on 24 so what do I know

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
When I talked about that woman removing me as a friend on Facebook and the rude cashier at Walgreens I didn't know some people would get pissed off. That was in my 'Shit That Annoys You' thread. Iggy in particular took offense for some reason and started being bitchy towards me, and then a few other members hopped on the bandwagon.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
And then in my two image threads, 'Sweaty Women' and 'Her Nose', MasterBlaster kept on posting snide remarks rather than contribute. I was minding my own business and wasn't looking for any trouble.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A victim I am not. A troll I am.

Why don't you go and join ISIS and help drive the invaders out plus if someone over there is rude to you then you can have them stoned to death- - - - - - - -