American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
KW you should write to congress and ask them to pass a law for people who don't say thank you must go to jail for at least 30 days- - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1552410523344.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"We’re often told that wars are fought for “freedom.” But when a wealthy nation fights a war against a poor (if often resource-rich) nation halfway around the globe, among the goals is not actually to prevent that poor nation from taking over the wealthy one, after which it might restrict people’s rights and liberties. The fears used to build support for the wars don’t involve such an incredible scenario at all; rather the threat is depicted as one to safety, not liberty.

What happens, predictably and consistently, is just the reverse of wars protecting freedoms. In close proportion to levels of military spending, liberties are restricted in the name of war — even while wars may simultaneously be waged in the name of liberty."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"We’re often told that wars are fought for “freedom.” But when a wealthy nation fights a war against a poor (if often resource-rich) nation halfway around the globe, among the goals is not actually to prevent that poor nation from taking over the wealthy one, after which it might restrict people’s rights and liberties. The fears used to build support for the wars don’t involve such an incredible scenario at all; rather the threat is depicted as one to safety, not liberty.

What happens, predictably and consistently, is just the reverse of wars protecting freedoms. In close proportion to levels of military spending, liberties are restricted in the name of war — even while wars may simultaneously be waged in the name of liberty."

Source:

"Populations try to resist the erosion of liberties, the militarization of the police, the warrantless surveillance, the drones in the skies, the lawless imprisonment, the torture, the assassinations, the denial of a lawyer, the denial of access to information on the government, etc. But these are symptoms. The disease is war and the preparation for war.

It is the idea of the enemy that allows government secrecy.

The nature of war, as fought between valued and devalued people, facilitates the erosion of liberties in another way, in addition to the fear for safety. That is, it allows liberties to first be taken away from devalued people. But the programs developed to accomplish that are later predictably expanded to include valued people as well."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"The purpose for war today boils down to power, money and geopolitical control. It is a trillion dollar a year racket that leaves in its wake death, destruction, suffering, famine, sickness, and displaced families. This breeds hatred and terrorism, and the resulting blowback, a predictable phenomenon, is useful to those prosecuting war. They understand that every retaliatory attack can be used to justify more war. It is a never-ending cycle of unspeakable horror."

Source:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
All evil comes down to greed and without evil there can be no good- - - - - - -

PS-KW you never did answer my question to you about what you would do if Russia or China invaded the USA- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Let us not forget that March 29th is Vietnam Vets Day! Hoist one for all those that served In Country!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Let us not forget that March 29th is Vietnam Vets Day! Hoist one for all those that served In Country!
And on water!

Ha Ha - Those flat tops are like a floating city and heard they even have swimming pools and wouldn't be surprise if you had whore's on broad- - - - - - -
All gave some and some gave all !

38z-Xzxaasp5j-BOqcy0-FMHo-Qmq-Ke-Ehpa1vu-CDrp-J-7h-M.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Who are you asking retard- - - - - -?