America's Best Actor, Alec Baldwin Totally Exonerated In Manslaughter Witch Hunt.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
And you should post based upon facts. Not your feelings.

Be passionately dispassionate. It will serve you better. Alec Baldwin never made you a dime so it doesn't pay you to defend him. You owe him nothing, regardless of his politics.
Says the sanctimonious twit that started the ad hom. attacks in this thread, go be a jerk off somewhere else

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Has anybody seen lotusdung? she's late on how Alex walking away from this is all kyle rittenhouse's fault or something.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Alec Baldwin did the best Donald Trump impersonation on SNL...fact.
Yeah for real. Alec Baldwin is funny, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen make funny movies and Kevin Spacey is a great actor, but yet Alec Baldwin STILL pulled the trigger, Roman Polanski STILL had sex with a 13 year old girl, Woody Allen STILL married his step daughter, and Kevin Spacey STILL sexually forced himself upon someone.

You people act like I hate Baldwin. He's a great and funny actor, but he is STILL a lying piece of shit. Easy peasy all day long. End of story.

Unlike Admin, when things go wrong, I don't blame inanimate objects like guns or religion or capitalism or imperial colonzation & patriarchal non pronoun preferential horseshit.

I blame the PERSON.

Because, logic.

Admin,

Guns are already invented. They aren't going anywhere. Talking about banning assault rifles because: mass shooting stats; even though most die from handguns and suicides is a plateau of stupendous display of stupidity that I'm not willing to embrace because to do so would be tantamount making decisions based upon gaslit engulfed in flames strawmen in fields of fucking foolhardy folly.

Like how I posted the news of the gun not being able to be fired without the trigger pull and you ignored it because you have shit by way of facts. Your opinion is a trivial emotion filled mess. You are entitiled to it. But I'm not buying. You are about as "woke" as the blue pills in the matrix.

Universal Background Checks? The golden state killer was caught after thirty fucking two years and only after familial DNA in 23&ME or whatever genealogy site matched one of the victims. That guy could still buy a gun amd pass a universal background check.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, no matter what remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The truth is: no weapon kills without being used by a human.... i.e. blame the human.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah for real. Alec Baldwin is funny, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen make funny movies and Kevin Spacey is a great actor, but yet Alec Baldwin STILL pulled the trigger, Roman Polanski STILL had sex with a 13 year old girl, Woody Allen STILL married his step daughter, and Kevin Spacey STILL sexually forced himself upon someone.

You people act like I hate Baldwin. He's a great and funny actor, but he is STILL a lying piece of shit. Easy peasy all day long. End of story.

Unlike Admin, when things go wrong, I don't blame inanimate objects like guns or religion or capitalism or imperial colonzation & patriarchal non pronoun preferential horseshit.

I blame the PERSON.

Because, logic.

Admin,

Guns are already invented. They aren't going anywhere. Talking about banning assault rifles because: mass shooting stats; even though most die from handguns and suicides is a plateau of stupendous display of stupidity that I'm not willing to embrace because to do so would be tantamount making decisions based upon gaslit engulfed in flames strawmen in fields of fucking foolhardy folly.

Like how I posted the news of the gun not being able to be fired without the trigger pull and you ignored it because you have shit by way of facts. Your opinion is a trivial emotion filled mess. You are entitiled to it. But I'm not buying. You are about as "woke" as the blue pills in the matrix.

Universal Background Checks? The golden state killer was caught after thirty fucking two years and only after familial DNA in 23&ME or whatever genealogy site matched one of the victims. That guy could still buy a gun amd pass a universal background check.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, no matter what remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The truth is: no weapon kills without being used by a human.... i.e. blame the human.
TLDR Duh’v #2

senior penor

Factory Bastard
You must go to the same Adult Book Store as Stubby, yeah?
Yes. Adult book stores is the only book store where you should see illustrations of dicks being sucked. Not the elementary school libraries. Do you understand that, Groomer?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. Adult book stores is the only book store where you should see illustrations of dicks being sucked. Not the elementary school libraries. Do you understand that, Groomer?
Show me a book that was in an Elementary School showing your favorite pastime, I'll wait. Even though you are just another gut hooked low information poorly educated voter.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Show me a book that was in an Elementary School showing your favorite pastime, I'll wait. Even though you are just another gut hooked low information poorly educated voter.
Did i claim they were banning cookbooks or books illustrate cooking? you're confusing my favourite passtime with yours, faggot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Alec Baldwin has been indicted:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If he gets convicted maybe he could get the cell across the hall from Trump, and torture #45 all day with his legendary Trump impersonations.

f065d761b37e39c014151b5d9122017d00045d3d.jpeg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I take solace in knowing some Hollywood star can end the life of a young aspiring female director and walk away scott free...He will walk, just because he is a powerful Hollywood male.......and many females support the POS........ironic. It lgives hope to all other men that perhaps tgey can get away with it too.

Very sad really......very sad