America's Best Actor, Alec Baldwin Totally Exonerated In Manslaughter Witch Hunt.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Baldwin wasn't brought up on charges because the DA is conservative. Baldwin was brought up charges because he's a lying sack of shit.

He said he didn't pull the trigger, when questioned.

They tested the gun. It would NOT fire unless the trigger is pulled.

Sure they could drag him up on the stand and he could "misremember" but if you are going to sit there and stoneface post to me that ANYONE who pulled a trigger and fired a gun that killed someome DIDN'T REMEMBER THE FUCKING TRIGGER PULL then you can fuck right off.

My advice to you is, Alec Baldwin doesn't give a flying FUCK about you so why are you defending him? Sure it was an accident. But, when he says he didn't pull the trigger, it's like him saying he never masturbated.

IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE TO NOT REMEMBER PULLING A TRIGGER AND KILLING SOMEONE.

Hope that helps. Because, logic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Baldwin wasn't brought up on charges because the DA is conservative. Baldwin was brought up charges because he's a lying sack of shit.

He said he didn't pull the trigger, when questioned.

They tested the gun. It would NOT fire unless the trigger is pulled.

Sure they could drag him up on the stand and he could "misremember" but if you are going to sit there and stoneface post to me that ANYONE who pulled a trigger and fired a gun that killed someome DIDN'T REMEMBER THE FUCKING TRIGGER PULL then you can fuck right off.

My advice to you is, Alec Baldwin doesn't give a flying FUCK about you so why are you defending him? Sure it was an accident. But, when he says he didn't pull the trigger, it's like him saying he never masturbated.

IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE TO NOT REMEMBER PULLING A TRIGGER AND KILLING SOMEONE.

Hope that helps. Because, logic.
Why would an actor on a movie set know the prop gun suddenly has a live round chambered you ignorant clown?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Why would an actor on a movie set know the prop gun suddenly has a live round chambered you ignorant clown?
What you just posted has no bearing whatsoever on what I previously posted.

Authorities don't like people who lie to them. FBI can charge people who lie under oath. Alec Baldwin can consider himself lucky he wasn't under oath when he said he didn't pull the trigger because a jury of his peers might say how can one not remember pulling a trigger of a gun that fired a live round that killed someone?

I told you. It was an accident. But they charged him because he lied to them. Plain and simple.

I have a feeling because you lean liberal, you think the DA charged him because it was all a political hit job and I'm telling you it is simply because he lied to authorities when he said something as stupid as I didn't pull the trigger, which after testing the gun, they realized is bullshit on its face.

You're a nice person, but never trust an actor. They make shit up for a living. m'kay?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What you just posted has no bearing whatsoever on what I previously posted.

Authorities don't like people who lie to them. FBI can charge people who lie under oath. Alec Baldwin can consider himself lucky he wasn't under oath when he said he didn't pull the trigger because a jury of his peers might say how can one not remember pulling a trigger of a gun that fired a live round that killed someone?

I told you. It was an accident. But they charged him because he lied to them. Plain and simple.

I have a feeling because you lean liberal, you think the DA charged him because it was all a political hit job and I'm telling you it is simply because he lied to authorities when he said something as stupid as I didn't pull the trigger, which after testing the gun, they realized is bullshit on its face.

You're a nice person, but never trust an actor. They make shit up for a living. m'kay?
So his politics hurt your delicate feelings, that doesn’t make him culpable go read a book or something

Last edited:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Not surprising at all. He is..

Happy for him and his family. No life can move on.. and thats the most important thing. Can't wait til see what is next up his sleeve in the film world.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That and ballistic experts determined the gun discharged on it's own.

I still think it was flagrantly negligent to be firing live rounds from a vintage colt pistol being used as a movie prop. The charges against the armorer have not been dropped.

Also, it should be noted that Baldwin was not absolved and could be called again if new evidence presents. This is all preliminary to trial proceedings.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I still think it was flagrantly negligent to be firing live rounds in a vintage colt pistol being used as a movie prop. The charges against the armorer have not been dropped.

Also, it should be noted that Baldwin was not absolved and could be called again if new evidence presents. This is all preliminary to trial proceedings.
To me that is the issue right there, who brought live rounds onto a closed set and who put them in the prop gun?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To me that is the issue right there, who brought live rounds onto a closed set and who put them in the prop gun?
This is the basis of their causation theory and why it’s not just some frivolous lawsuit. Someone will stand trial for Halyna Hutchin’s death.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
People can debate the need for more or fewer armed guards at American schools, the use of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and the wisdom of the idea that maybe even teachers should be packing heat.

But there’s one thing that is indisputable in the available data on gun violence – and the data is limited since until recently the federal government was effectively barred from gathering it.

The indisputable fact is that where there are more guns, there are more gun deaths.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is the basis of their causation theory and why it’s not just some frivolous lawsuit. Someone will stand trial for Halyna Hutchin’s death.
as they should, it was an "accident" that under proper procedures wouldn't have happened.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

7klcy9.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
as they should, it was an "accident" that under proper procedures wouldn't have happened.

Had Alec not been the producer of this movie, I doubt any charges would have been filed against him tbh. Then you have the bizarre mishap of the gun furring on its own, which screams product liability at first glance….

But the superseding cause is that someone loaded the gun with live rounds and then walked away from it allowing it to slip back on set unbeknownst to the people on set.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
People can debate the need for more or fewer armed guards at American schools, the use of
and the wisdom of the idea that maybe even teachers should be packing heat.

But there’s one thing that is indisputable in the available data on gun violence – and the data is limited since until recently the federal government was effectively barred from gathering it.

The indisputable fact is that where there are more guns, there are more gun deaths.

Brandon Lee died on set and no one got in trouble. It was an accident. A stupid accident but an accident nonetheless.

Alec Baldwin has no politics. He's just an asshole who choked some paparazzi for taking a picture of his wife. Real nice down to earth violent douchebag. Who chokes people. Fun upstanding guy! Real progressive choke hold fellow!

I wonder if the amount of guns and gun deaths includes when Germany invaded Poland from the west and Russia invaded Poland from the east? Or any of WWI or WWII? I guess in peacetime your stats are cogent. I guess when your progressive enough to forward think about people, you're still hypercritical enough to not trust them with freedom.

Great job, comrade. Red salute?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Brandon Lee died on set and no one got in trouble. It was an accident. A stupid accident but an accident nonetheless.

Alec Baldwin has no politics. He's just an asshole who choked some paparazzi for taking a picture of his wife. Real nice down to earth violent douchebag. Who chokes people. Fun upstanding guy! Real progressive choke hold fellow!

I wonder if the amount of guns and gun deaths includes when Germany invaded Poland from the west and Russia invaded Poland from the east? Or any of WWI or WWII? I guess in peacetime your stats are cogent. I guess when your progressive enough to forward think about people, you're still hypercritical enough to not trust them with freedom.

Great job, comrade. Red salute?
You're a hoot, you should do stand up!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed, but you don’t have gross negligence in the Brandon Lee incident. You have the tip of an improperly made dummy round remaining in the chamber that was fired and then ruptured a major blood vessel when the blank was shot at Lee.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Not so fast….

If he was able to find any proof that there was intent in improperly making the dummy bullets, he has established a solid case.

But that proof was never found or present and Brandon died. I miss visiting his gravesite in Seattle.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not so fast….

If he was able to find any proof that there was intent in improperly making the dummy bullets, he has established a solid case.

But that proof was never found or present and Brandon died. I miss visiting his gravesite in Seattle.
I visited his Dad's grave with my BIL, we were taking pics of each other doing karate poses by his Tombstone and laughing like hyenas when this giant Samoan looking guy drove up, he looked like he wanted to kill a couple white boys, we decided it was time to move on.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I visited his Dad's grave with my BIL, we were taking pics of each other doing karate poses by his Tombstone and laughing like hyenas when this giant Samoan looking guy drove up, he looked like he wanted to kill a couple white boys, we decided it was time to move on.

Brandon is buried next to Bruce in one of the most peaceful Buddhist cemeteries I’ve ever visited. I loved sitting on the bench his mother and sister had installed and seeing all of the trinkets left behind from fans.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Brandon is buried next to Bruce in one of the most peaceful Buddhist cemeteries I’ve ever visited. I loved sitting on the bench his mother and sister had installed and seeing all of the trinkets left behind from fans.

Our visit was before Brandon's death...I think the bench was there then, but I'm not positive on that.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
That and ballistic experts determined the gun discharged on it's own.

"The gun used in the fatal shooting on the "Rust" movie set could not have been fired without pulling the trigger, according to an FBI forensic report obtained Friday by ABC News."

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

And you should post based upon facts. Not your feelings.

Be passionately dispassionate. It will serve you better. Alec Baldwin never made you a dime so it doesn't pay you to defend him. You owe him nothing, regardless of his politics.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And you should post based upon facts. Not your feelings.

Be passionately dispassionate. It will serve you better. Alec Baldwin never made you a dime so it doesn't pay you to defend him. You owe him nothing, regardless of his politics.
Are you getting enough fiber in your diet?