An 8 ball and break dancing

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rock on little cowboy
8lgxhj.jpg

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Has anyone seen his 4300 sq ft. Palace. $75000. Automobile? Bet his dwarf GF has never seen it. Why?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
people are born this way. you think its right to make fun of them? so immature. how old are you? 12? like OMFG!! some people i just SMFBAO at yous people
Do you know any?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why does Stubbys kitchen in his palace look like a real estate ad? Does anyones kitchen look like that unless some realtor was trying to sell?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Why does Stubbys kitchen in his palace look like a real estate ad? Does anyones kitchen look like that unless some realtor was trying to sell?

Vertical blinds?!? **barfs**

I see sparse pieces of what could become a luxury kitchen… but no double oven?

What is up with the file cabinet with a monitor on top haphazardly placed at the end of what was a nice long counter? It looks janky. I guess he can’t miss a meal without being plugged into the matrix? :Whaa?:

The former owner took the realtors advice to paint in a neutral color and the home was most likely staged to give it that “wow” factor.

He needs to invest in an interior decorator.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A little Birdie said his kitchen photo is also advertised on Zillow. Try harder little Cowboy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vertical blinds?!? **barfs**

I see sparse pieces of what could become a luxury kitchen… but no double oven?

What is up with the file cabinet with a monitor on top haphazardly placed at the end of what was a nice long counter? It looks janky. I guess he can’t miss a meal without being plugged into the matrix? :Whaa?:

The former owner took the realtors advice to paint in a neutral color and the home was most likely staged to give it that “wow” factor.

He needs to invest in an interior decorator.
You naturally mean if this were his actual home?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sure it could have been resolved in a group text :Crazy:

It's about time we recognize that they're waiting on any excuse to start fighting again. I do my best not to talk about them. Once in a while I fail to remember anything is an excuse for their fucktardery.

But, this is their favorite thing to do when they're bored.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
It's about time we recognize that they're waiting on any excuse to start fighting again. I do my best not to talk about them. Once in a while I fail to remember anything is an excuse for their fucktardery.

But, this is their favorite thing to do when they're bored.
2nd Favorite, after eating of course.