An Announcement.

You must be in that geriatric loop where you, and Reggie_Essent "communicate" via a styrofoam cup with some string. It's no wonder you two were the only clowns in the "know."

Shut the fuck up, you lamed brained, half-eaten piece of rotting fruit.

Well it may be a Styrofoam cup with a string but I'm frightened of giving it a tug and then your mouldy old Tampon pops out (The last one you forgot to take out after everything dried up) and I'll find I'm talking to the biggest cunt in Christendom.

I already know I'm listening to the biggest cunt since Marylin Munroe's fanny was gene spliced with @jack s anus. I dont think its a coincidence that cockney rhyming slang for a woman's fanny is her Jackie Danny. It figures, like people know you going to stick your elephant seal nose in everyone's business Lily lite.
 
Well it may be a Styrofoam cup with a string but I'm frightened of giving it a tug and then your mouldy old Tampon pops out (The last one you forgot to take out after everything dried up) and I'll find I'm talking to the biggest cunt in Christendom.

What did you say?!

I don't know whether to be mad or laugh.

I already know I'm listening to the biggest cunt since Marylin Munroe's fanny was gene spliced with @jack s anus. I dont think its a coincidence that cockney rhyming slang for a woman's fanny is her Jackie Danny. It figures, like people know you going to stick your elephant seal nose in everyone's business Lily lite.

What the fuck are you talking about?

How did it go from you being a total nimrod, to Marilyn Monroe's fanny that some how got "gene spliced" with Jack's anus? Are you reading this shit?

Mate, you really are something other than COR! Quit posting you toothless fairy.