Andy Ngo's Proudest Boys Behaving Badly

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Boys Leader Yells Racist Slurs Before Attacking Black Woman

Andy Campbell
Mon, February 28, 2022, 4:51 AM

1d3f730fd16bde1bb78a52579e5b8768

Andrew Walls, a leader of the Akron-Canton chapter of the Proud Boys in Ohio, was charged after he appeared to be caught on camera shouting racial slurs at a Black woman and then punching her in the face.

Stunning, and brave!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Must be an Anteefer false flag thingamajig!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Proud boys is a group of mostly NON WHITE men who exist to counter the violence brought by antifa.

They are ALWAYS misrepresented in leftwing bias media.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so the guy assaulted some one and needs to be convicted.

But the rest of this?

"Though Walls wasn’t wearing his Proud Boys uniform — a black and yellow Fred Perry polo — during the assault, his membership in the gang suggests a predisposition for violence and bigotry. The Proud Boys,
and
, have close ties to white supremacist groups and other extremists, and violence is literally written into their rules. (The gang’s highest rank, known as the Fourth Degree, is given only to members who commit a significant act of violence
"

Lmao project project project. Huffpost is a fluff rag for violent leftwing activists who engage in violence on the regular. If antia/blm were not out destroying property and beating on regular innocent people? Proud Boys wouldnt even exist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Proud boys is a group of mostly NON WHITE men who exist to counter the violence brought by antifa.

They are ALWAYS misrepresented in leftwing bias media.
LOL@U Wrong again, Gunga Din.

No, I'm not.

Venture out of your bubble. You are eager to ignore and dismiss violence from leftwing activists while jumping on media hysteria as it suits a narrative

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its literally cartoonish how the media literally harrassed Trump with this "do you disavow white supremacy?!" And how often he fucking did and how the media turned around and was like "DER HUR TRUMP WONT DISAVOW WHITE SUPREMACY!!""

A blatant fucking LIE that people just believed and refuse to accept they were lied to and groomed to hate other Americans.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how aids man is forced to constantly lie. He has to tell laughably bad lies to try to defame real journalists because the truth just hurts him so badly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I love how aids man is forced to constantly lie. He has to tell laughably bad lies to try to defame real journalists because the truth just hurts him so badly.
I love how you think its your duty to respond all the time AHAHAHAHAH
loike I did I suppose .

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
loike I did I suppose .

I made one post in this thread. I would suggest you get your eyes checked because you seem to have difficulty seeing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
loike I did I suppose .

I made one post in this thread. I would suggest you get your eyes checked because you seem to have difficulty seeing.
Buddy I just fucking re-balled them last Friday okay !!