@Oerdin What does Andy Ngo have to say about this horrible person?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Funny how some people want to sweep these actual child molesters under the rug while pushing those allegations on people that they know nothing about.
You mean like Pointing to some random random educator in Alabama to protect a fucktonne of other harelips for political ands virtue signal reasons?
And Admong went eerily silent when i posted a digital copy of one of the books he desparately wants your kids to read.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean like Pointing to some random random educator in Alabama to protect a fucktonne of other harelips for political ands virtue signal reasons?
And Admong went eerily silent when i posted a digital copy of one of the books he desparately wants your kids to read.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There seem to be a lot of "random" individuals on the right that nuts like you ignore.

I promise you, there are no books that anyone anywhere, in the public square, have wanted my kids to read. You sincerely need to stop frothing at the mouth. You're sounding ridiculous.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
There seem to be a lot of "random" individuals on the right that nuts like you ignore.

I promise you, there are no books that anyone anywhere, in the public square, have wanted my kids to read. You sincerely need to stop frothing at the mouth. You're sounding ridiculous.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
88457-full.png

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Kids protesting in Illinois, what does that have to do with my kids? Books in a library, that you find threatening, and the allegation that someone is making my or anyone's kids read them is ludicrous.
Treatening? ok, lets have a nice little read and you tell me what is "threatening"
Go ahead. show us what you think is the "threatening content" to me.
better yet, flip to page 167 in particular(or 168 on the slider bar here) and tell me why you think your kids absolutely should see that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Treatening? ok, lets have a nice little read and you tell me what is "threatening"
better yet, flip to page 167 in particular(or 168 on the slider bar here) and tell me why you think your kids absolutely should see that.

I think you just showed me what is threatening to you. You listed the page.

Being from the Bay Area, my kids were surrounded by the gay culture. They were aware of the LGBTQ culture from the time they were kids.

Uhm, they see that community as people. Oh, and yeah, they're both heterosexual. No harm has ever come to them from that community.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you show us on this doll where your Priest touched you?