@Oerdin, You and Andy should have a Chat party during the hearing tomorrow!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
293214942_10227737695176335_3014157596635670609_n.jpg

"Just get me immunity and a book deal, or get me on Tucker at the minimum!"

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Pride month was last month FAGGOTS

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, the proud boys

That's a pretty DARK SKIN for someone that is supposedly a "white nationalist nazi that wants to murder 6 billion hebews"
This is all just a sick joke. Some globalist bugman said at the round table "what if we put a BROWNSKIN in charge of a WHITE NATIONALIST group!"

They are just fucking with you all to see what you are willing to take. Next the KKK leader will turn out to be a black gay democrat

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah it's kinda amusing seeing mostly white leftards rail against so called "racist hate groups" which often contain more non-whites in their ranks than they do.

That's the US for you, aka the global epicenter of Cultural Marxist clown world. *HONK HONK*

Scrawny The Ghost

The vast majority of racists online are self hating shitskins. White people are tolerant and have only benefited other groups for all of history.

have you ever talked to an Asian person? They are racist as FUCK and hate everyone including other Asians

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pride month was last month FAGGOTS

Yeah, the proud boys

That's a pretty DARK SKIN for someone that is supposedly a "white nationalist nazi that wants to murder 6 billion hebews"
This is all just a sick joke. Some globalist bugman said at the round table "what if we put a BROWNSKIN in charge of a WHITE NATIONALIST group!"

They are just fucking with you all to see what you are willing to take. Next the KKK leader will turn out to be a black gay democrat

Hope your feeling aren’t hurt.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin I bet you wish you could give Andy warm manly hug, every time the Proud Boys are mentioned....sadly, so far not a single word about the satanic Anteefers though :Sad:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The vast majority of racists online are self hating shitskins. White people are tolerant and have only benefited other groups for all of history.

have you ever talked to an Asian person? They are racist as FUCK and hate everyone including other Asians

The user "Admin" with the eagle avvy is literally a HIV riddled Antifa faggot from Oregon and he hates straight white males with a passion, while being white himself..... *Honk Honk*

I've only ever had limited interractions with Chinks, but I know the females don't like niggers and tend to have a fondness of males from the master race.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The user "Admin" with the eagle avvy is literally a HIV riddled Antifa faggot from Oregon and he hates straight white males with a passion, while being white himself..... *Honk Honk*

I've only ever had limited interractions with Chinks, but I know the females don't like niggers and tend to have a fondness of males from the master race.
This hearing might be too raw for your delicate sensibilities, you shan't watch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
293214942_10227737695176335_3014157596635670609_n.jpg

"Just get me immunity and a book deal, or get me on Tucker at the minimum!"

And keep sending cash. Fatso fails at every

Did you see the guy from Ohio that was arrested for being in the Capitol? He says he lost everything, his job of 20 years, they had to sell their home. Life has been shit since.

He acknowledged that he was duped/lied to, I felt sorry for him. What a price to pay to feed one fuck's ego...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are just saying they feel duped because everyone else on camera said it. They went there of their own free will because they were angry and rightfully so.

he is only lying to himself

Let’s do our best to make sense here.:Happy5:

Scrawny The Ghost

Jacob Chansley, the fur-clad, face-painted supporter of former President Donald Trump photographed inside the Capitol Building during the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection, has declared that he feels “betrayed” by the ex-commander-in-chief.

Every person interviewed by the media says the same thing. Trump lied, let them down, betrayed them, etc.
They know what will happen to them if they say anything else.

Threaten to take away someone's freedom and you can get them to do/say anything.
Public denouncement of Trump is part of the punishment. "You don't have to mean it, but you do have to say it"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jacob Chansley, the fur-clad, face-painted supporter of former President Donald Trump photographed inside the Capitol Building during the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection, has declared that he feels “betrayed” by the ex-commander-in-chief.

Every person interviewed by the media says the same thing. Trump lied, let them down, betrayed them, etc.
They know what will happen to them if they say anything else.

Threaten to take away someone's freedom and you can get them to do/say anything.
Public denouncement of Trump is part of the punishment. "You don't have to mean it, but you do have to say it"

Yeah, there is a lot of that behind their words. But you have to think that losing a job of two decades and having to sell your family's home for no good reason must have had an impact as well.