Oerdin Loves Andy!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll bet Admin is very jealous of all the prison butt sex those Proud Boy Scapegoats are going to get.

Nothing like forcible buggery to get a Leftists blood flowing, eh Admin?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
3323db6cf19e6fac74f557d2e31e116951c0b924.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll bet Admin is very jealous of all the prison butt sex those Proud Boy Scapegoats are going to get.

Nothing like forcible buggery to get a Leftists blood flowing, eh Admin?

I can only hope, after Fatso is convicted, he gets a nice Proudboy cell mate. You do know the real meaning of a Proudboy Reggie?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Defiant Gabrielle Hanson refuses to denounce hate group as Franklin aldermen deliver stern rebuke​

Alderman Beverly Burger: 'Is it your mission to divide our city? Because you are doing a bang-up job of it right now'

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is anyone else noticing that the conservatives are supporting Palestine for obviously racial supremacy fucktarded reasoning?

So they don’t support colonization now? Tone def AF.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk is looking into ways to stop Antifa and radical leftist disinformation from avoiding corrections via community notes. This is very good news as small violent groups base most of their propaganda on outright lies and disinformation.

d64fe707ec6fc67e3ad8fc0231ecc65b90d91a3e.jpeg

4th dimension chess!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, that is a lie. Each branch has membership and vetting processes for new members as well as ranks. Yes, the individual branches/terrorist cells are linked by ideology but each cell is run in a very hierarchical manner. Andy Ngo goes into this in great detail in his book which includes paperwork, manuals, and testimony of former members who have left the terrorist group.

Oh, and they most certainly organize crimes and attacks as well. Again, Andy Ngo covers that quite extensively show pictures of organizing posters, first hand testimony, and video break downs showing how they go about committing their crimes. That they are constantly committing crimes in organized cri.inal events is why they always attack people with cameras unless it is a pro-Antifa propagandist.

@Oerdin has Andy posted about any of his Proud Boy conjugal visits?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

·

Most people understand that he’s not a “real journalist” at this point — but we’d get to lay that point to rest if he didn’t continue doing harm to so many communities while projecting himself as a reliable source.

·

Note that I could be sued for pushing false statements against guys like Andy Ngo. He’s found a loophole—Demonize antifa et al, call your opponents antifa, call on your friends and followers to physically oppose antifa, et voila: Plausible deniability. This is his whole career.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

·

Most people understand that he’s not a “real journalist” at this point — but we’d get to lay that point to rest if he didn’t continue doing harm to so many communities while projecting himself as a reliable source.

·

Note that I could be sued for pushing false statements against guys like Andy Ngo. He’s found a loophole—Demonize antifa et al, call your opponents antifa, call on your friends and followers to physically oppose antifa, et voila: Plausible deniability. This is his whole career.
Fuck off cock sucker!