My bro Oerdin made a very astute observation

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Indeed the Chris fairly looking pale whale did wash up ashore the BF coast line like some bloated blimp with stinky blow hole moments after I was banned.

and what else does this rather revealing coincidence tell you, friends? -- besides the fact that she is a hotair blimp with no spine?

That's right! Those of you with an IQ bigger than a toenail got it. These cretins have an offiste safe space where they go to huddle and give each other cookies and warm milk over all the mean things I've done to them. Meep Meep the noodle neck cock fairy and sewage mutant probably ran over there STAT like chattering ninnies to alert the smaller insects that the coast was clear

lmao -- rock spidering cretins

@Oerdin "I noticed it took her about ten minutes after Biggie for locked in the punishment forum before she crawled out from under a rock and started posting again after a long absence."

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Tornado on the east coast. can you say "Oh that's not going to be good for my Floriduh homeowners Insurance?"

Tornado Strikes Near Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.​

The severe weather upended cars, broke windows and downed trees on Saturday. Residents were warned to stay clear of fallen power lines.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Any similarities between any persons either living or deaded depicted in this meme is purely coincidental

0d3060ee6e08027ffcca6e0602d9a8431f4de21a.jpeg

:Triggered: :Triggered: :Triggered: :Welcome: