@Oerdin What does Andy Ngo have to say about this horrible person?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Awwwww! Simmer down, Admin. No one gives a fuck about some pedophilic schmuck from Alabama. Your thread failed miserably. Deal with it and move on.

Now, let's talk about your racial obsessions. For as long as I've known you you've had an "anti-racist" hard on for white racists as if they are the only kind of racist. Are you one of these progressive jagoffs that claim niggers can't be racist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it quite interesting that those like Oerdin have embraced squawking about sexual abuse of minors to shutdown their opponents are now pretending child sexual abuse just doesn't matter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Awwwww! Simmer down, Admin. No one gives a fuck about some pedophilic schmuck from Alabama. Your thread failed miserably. Deal with it and move on.

Now, let's talk about your racial obsessions. For as long as I've known you you've had an "anti-racist" hard on for white racists as if they are the only kind of racist. Are you one of these progressive jagoffs that claim niggers can't be racist?
Please direct your concerns regarding Andy Ngo's sexuality to 0erdin aka 0'Tard

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He literally never gives a straight answer to a question.

It's impossible to take the clown seriously.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Probably one of your heros

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Hey you (insert racist slur) (insert foul language) we're not racist you (insert foul language followed by racist slur) and neither is that video and sing we love you dumb (insert racist slur) how dare you call us or that video racist" -some stupid racist people

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Who knew Admin was so easily triggered?

Oh wait! Everybody.

never mind.
Says the tard that was so traumatized by a thread topic that he could have easily scrolled by, but no Raggy Boy had to shit on a topic that clearly caused him emotional damage.

How long have you and Oerdin been 'hangin out'?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just like your fouled up self. Maybe you can be a bit more explicit

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I know he's not a drag queen or transgender but still...
"Alabama State Department of Education"
Actually, that explains a lot more than you possibly think
Have you ever wondered why some teachers are practically demanding to teach your kids sexualized content?

Also, wasn't the founder of planned parenthood a egenics-pushing racist? Abortions are racists, then.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@senior penor :

“Go 2 Tutors dot com”

Nope, there can’t possibly be a good reason these folks are shitting on teachers.

Right?