Oerdin Loves Andy!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
So only the actual words attributed Jesus are Biblical and all the rest is to be ignored at least for this fashion season?
Do you know the history of how the "Bible"(the books) was brought together, who did it and why?
Do you know that most of the writings in it aren't Christian or that most Christian texts were excluded from it.
Do not be fool enough to equate the Bible with Christianity.
You wrote the "Christian Bible". There is no such thing. There is an xtian bible perhaps tho. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
MsGZ1Fj.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
rRv9Y1f.png

10,000-Year-Old Sandals from Fort Rock Cave in Oregon, c.8000 BCE: these sandals are the oldest known footwear ever discovered; they were found beneath a layer of volcanic ash that was deposited during the eruption of Mount Mazama* in 7,600 BCE. No word at post time which Member of the British Royal Family may have lost these on vaycay.

*Mazama is now known as Crater Lake.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
rRv9Y1f.png

10,000-Year-Old Sandals from Fort Rock Cave in Oregon, c.8000 BCE: these sandals are the oldest known footwear ever discovered; they were found beneath a layer of volcanic ash that was deposited during the eruption of Mount Mazama* in 7,600 BCE. No word at post time which Member of the British Royal Family may have lost these on vaycay.

*Mazama is now known as Crater Lake.
Innerestingly enough I read today an article about the giant white red haired people of Lovelock Cave who the Hopi murdered - size 27 sandals found. What could it mean? What in fact could it mean that Solutrean artifacts have been found on the east coast of the US and South America - dating to 27K BCE? Long before the Beringian migration?

Now let me say, because the game looms - the difference between a muslim and a Christian - muslims believe that every word of the Quran are the actual unaltered words of allah (the god) in all it's 3rd grade profundity, and all of its ruthless race hate (that is in the cultural and religious sense), and as you find it in the Hamas Charter - and that to not believe it is to be apostate and marked for death ...Christians understand that the writings of scripture (not all of the Bible, nor excluding other writings), are coded in the mysteries. In other words, Christians aren't simpletons like muslims and xtian/christians.... and they certainly ain't medieval.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Innerestingly enough I read today an article about the giant white red haired people of Lovelock Cave who the Hopi murdered - size 27 sandals found. What could it mean? What in fact could it mean that Solutrean artifacts have been found on the east coast of the US and South America - dating to 27K BCE? Long before the Beringian migration?

Now let me say, because the game looms - the difference between a muslim and a Christian - muslims believe that every word of the Quran are the actual unaltered words of allah (the god) in all it's 3rd grade profundity, and all of its ruthless race hate (that is in the cultural and religious sense), and as you find it in the Hamas Charter - and that to not believe it is to be apostate and marked for death ...Christians understand that the writings of scripture (not all of the Bible, nor excluding other writings), are coded in the mysteries. In other words, Christians aren't simpletons like muslims and xtian/christians.... and they certainly ain't medieval.
There is no evidence suggesting these Sisal Sandals left behind in the vast sandy high desert of the great beyond of what we now know as South Eastern Oregon were left by either Aye habs or muslins. Before Mount Mazama became Crater Lake!

5TuFolR.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So only the actual words attributed Jesus are Biblical and all the rest is to be ignored at least for this fashion season?
That's something all those bible thumpers need to know, and soon! I don't beleive they have any idea.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you know the history of how the "Bible"(the books) was brought together, who did it and why?
Do you know that most of the writings in it aren't Christian or that most Christian texts were excluded from it.
Do not be fool enough to equate the Bible with Christianity.
You wrote the "Christian Bible". There is no such thing. There is an xtian bible perhaps tho. :LOL3:
That's ridiculous parsing. I know all of the things you mentioned, but most among the hundreds of millions of Bible quoting Christians have no fucking clue, and even if they do, it makes no difference to their bigotry, I mean theology.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try reading about this study, which finds that

Muslims across the 39 countries and territories surveyed differ significantly in their levels of religious commitment, openness to multiple interpretations of their faith and acceptance of various sects and movements.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In other words, they're human, like everyone else.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you’re not water baptized and born again, you have not accepted Jesus and are an apostate destined for eternal damnation.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
but most among the hundreds of millions of Bible quoting xtians have no fucking clue
FTFY. That's the distinction between xtians, christians and Christians (the last there which are very very rare persons), that I have made.

...oh - and if a muslim does not believe every word of the quran is the actual verbatim werds of allah (the great and powerful) they are not true muslims and must be beheaded.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FTFY. That's the distinction between xtians, christians and Christians (the last there which are very very rare persons), that I have made.

Perhaps. But you don't condemn all "Christians" based on what some Christians believe. Yet with Muslims, you do just that.

You're an apologist for your own prejudices. It's very MAGA of you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Perhaps. But you don't condemn all "Christians" based on what some Christians believe. Yet with Muslims, you do just that.

You're an apologist for your own prejudices. It's very MAGA of you.
I don't condemn Christians at all. protestants, catholics, evangelicals, sure - always and often. But they ain't Christians.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't condemn Christians at all. protestants, catholics, evangelicals, sure - always and often. But they ain't Christians.
I've never seen you say they should all die.

Use your brain. You know there is that same distinction between "Muslims" and Muslims. Because they are also humans, just like "Christians" and Christians.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I've never seen you say they should all die.

Use your brain. You know there is that same distinction between "Muslims" and Muslims. Because they are also humans, just like "Christians" and Christians.
Now you are just being silly and oppositional for the sake of arguing.
If you don't stop capitalizing Christian when you mean xtian or christian I'm not talking to you anymore - and plenty plenty times I have said the world would be a better place if all the xtians and MAGAtards would drop dead.

quranic inerrancy - is a basic principle of islam. You either believe that the quran is the word of allah/god, complete and unabridged or you aren't a muslim. Tell me - if you don't believe in the quran what do you then as a "muslim" believe in? That IS the holy book.

Now, if you don't mind - I have a wall that needs staring at.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I have a wall that needs staring at
I spoke to the wall and the wall spoke back to me.
@LotusBud You could ask a muslim if all I say isn't true, but bear in mind that the muslim has carte blanche to lie to you - it's right there in the infallible, and faithfully preserved words of allah. You don't deserve the truth. You need to do as I have and gain trust of the muslim, being subtle and drawing out the facts of their beliefs - listen closely but watch even more closely, for the real message may be more in another language than simple words.
. Think of it this way, luvey - muslims and MAGAs are of the same cloth only dyed differently - two versions of the same radical conservatism, the leading movements in our troubled times, pulling back against human evolution.
. Christianity (not those others you mistake for it), and anti-LibiConism are true Liberalism, which frankly you are rejecting by sidling up to Hamas.
...anyway - there are only a few games left, the weather is enfairing, and fishing season here so I'll leave you to it. Good luck
Oh - and you might want to look into the (hidden) idea of Thou shalt not commit adultery when professing paganism then Buddhism, then whatev the next week.
.. Well, that would bring me to another point about the muslim concept of being an automatic-muslim by birth that no free thinking or personal investigation can throw off except under penalty of corporal punishments, but....

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
@LotusBoobies:

We're all still here
No one has gone away
Waiting, acting much too
Well and procrastinating
The cross of the earth
(Let me go through)
The four winds point them
Body to body
Seas to anoint them
The reed they brought him
Sponge and vinegar
Fiery serpents
Spitting gold and cinnamon
The moon was bleeding
And stars were shallow
And the sword that killed him
Was a sword of willow
Hello I must be going well I only came to say
I hear my mother calling and I must be on my way
O I remember it all from before
The winter and the midnight
Could not hold him
The fire could not burn him
Nor earth enfold him
Rise up Lazarus
Sweet and salty
Brother soldiers
Stop your gambling and talk to me
The thieves were stealers
But reason condemned him
And the grave was empty
Where they had laid him
Why heroes die at sunrise
Why the birds are arrows of the wise
Why each perfumed flower
Why each moment has its hour
It's you
It's all true
Stranger than that we're alive
Stranger than that
Stranger than that
Whatever you think
It's more than that, more than that
Happy man, the happy man
Doing the best he can
Keep on walking where the angels showed
(All will be one)
Travelling where the saints have trod
Over in the old golden land
In the golden book of the golden game
The golden angel wrote my name
When the deal goes down I'll put my crown
I won't need to kiss you when we're there
(All will be one)
I won't need to miss you when we're there
We'll understand it better in the sweet bye and bye
You won't need to worry and you won't have to cry

---

Ducks on a pond, ducks on a pond
Very pretty swimming round
The lion and the unicorn journey very far
The answers are the question, sir
The lady soothes the lion's fur
Meek as a lamb he follows her
Wherever angels are

Sing me something
I asked the ice it would not say
But only cracked or moved away
I thought I knew me yesterday
Whoever sings this song

Ducks on a pond, ducks on a pond
Very pretty swimming round
Greetings on you kings in the sky
Who'll buy me a mynah bird
Play me a magic word
Speak of hopes with thoughts absurd
Thoughts floating by
Little ducks, pretty birds
Clouds across the sky

Sing me something
I asked the ice, it would not say
But only cracked or moved away
I thought I knew me yesterday
Whoever sings this song
Moving pieces on the plains of Troy
Carving faces on the rocks of joy
Pretty lady washing the tiles
Soapy pictures like crocodiles

Chilly, chilly, chilly, chilly winds blowing
Lovely spring coming soon

I wear my body like a caravan
Gipsy rover in a magic land
Misty mountains where the eagles fly
Lonely valleys where the lost ones cry

I had a little letter full of paper
Inky scratches everywhere
Always looking, looking for a paradise island
Help me find it everywhere

Peacocks talking of the colour grey
Awaking soundly in darkest day
A howling tempest on a silent sea
Lovely Jesus nailed to a tree

Had a little letter full of paper
Inky scratches everywhere
Always looking, looking for a paradise island
Help me find it everywhere

Mad as the moon when Merlin falls
Silver castles and silver halls
Taking lessons from the piper's son
Learn to play while the world is young

Boys and girls come out to play
The moon doth shine as bright as day
Leave your sorrows and leave your sleep
And join your playfellows in the street
Come with a whoop or come with a call
Come with a goodwill or not at all
Up the ladder and down the wall
A ha'penny loaf will serve for all

Following my fortune now the Holy Grail is found
And the Holy Bread of Heaven, it is given all around
Farewell sorrow, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world any more

Poor as the birds but to give their song away
Gathering possessions round to make a fine array
Dark was the night, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world anymore
Farewell sorrow, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world any more

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Iranian's were carving shit like this into granite mountains when our ancestors were still mesmerized by fire and chasing squirrels and berries for dinner.
VJ0G4cY.png

"One of the strange things they did in ancient Iran is the carvings they make on the mountain.

Those who have worked with stone know that even today with industrial tools and milling cutters, cutting a stone with a dense texture is a difficult and challenging task.

Now look at this picture. About two thousand years ago, with hand tools, such greatness was carved at a height that passers-by could not reach and could remain for centuries.
That is, with the facilities of that time, completing such a magnificent project required a lot of planning and detailed engineering plan, art and logistics."

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Fucking Iranian's were carving shit like this into granite mountains when our ancestors were still mesmerized by fire and chasing squirrels and berries for dinner.
VJ0G4cY.png

"One of the strange things they did in ancient Iran is the carvings they make on the mountain.

Those who have worked with stone know that even today with industrial tools and milling cutters, cutting a stone with a dense texture is a difficult and challenging task.

Now look at this picture. About two thousand years ago, with hand tools, such greatness was carved at a height that passers-by could not reach and could remain for centuries.
That is, with the facilities of that time, completing such a magnificent project required a lot of planning and detailed engineering plan, art and logistics."
Dude, you do know they weren't muslims, don't you?