Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·

BREAKING: Matt Gaetz Woman was paid to have sex with Gaetz at druggy orgies -- and she has text messages and RECEIPTS All shared with House Ethics Committee investigators Committee likely to drop bombshell report on Gaetz -- and then expect a move to expel him from House

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin You dimwitted capon, why is it always a "Republican" that looks up to Mid Century German Nazis as role models?

tKxskkC.png

"So let's talk about the Nazis. I would like to know -- although I'm not posing a question through the chair -- I would like to know what they did that was illegal. I would like to know what they did, in detail if you would like to share, that was wrong, that infringed on another person's right." - Laurel Libby (R-ME) April 5th, 2024

Sealioning is a type of trolling that involves harassing someone by asking them persistent questions, often about tangential topics or previously addressed ones. The goal is to wear the person out until they lash out, and the questions are intended to make the other person seem impatient or unreasonable. The person doing the sealioning pretends to be civil and sincere, and may feign ignorance of the subject matter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and another PS:
..anyone who was alive, alert, and old enough to understand in the 60's and 70's
will inform you that the country has been moving steadily to the right for the past 50 years.
..though thankfully, it appears the most recent surge in right-wingism is its death-throws
before spiritual evolution prevails over the darkness of conservatism.
Those righty Zionists are an exception, then? Or are they also in their death throes?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Those righty Zionists are an exception, then? Or are they also in their death throes?
If you don't mind my hazarding a guess as to what that other guy might have answered....
.. Political terms are somewhat arbitrary, and when opposing retrograde beasts such as the muslim, one may find need to fight fire with fire. Orwell, in his now famous 1944 letter which I have many times posted and with which you are well familiar, states that pacifism isn't always the best way to deal with naked aggression. If I myself were pursued by Michael Myers, though I am a peaceful man, I would shoot him with a spear gun, douse him in gasoline, set him ablaze, run over him with a steamroller, and you could call me whatever/any fowl name you want to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you don't mind my hazarding a guess as to what that other guy might have answered....
.. Political terms are somewhat arbitrary, and when opposing retrograde beasts such as the muslim, one may find need to fight fire with fire. Orwell, in his now famous 1944 letter which I have many times posted and with which you are well familiar, states that pacifism isn't always the best way to deal with naked aggression. If I myself were pursued by Michael Myers, though I am a peaceful man, I would shoot him with a spear gun, douse him in gasoline, set him ablaze, run over him with a steamroller, and you could call me whatever/any fowl name you want to.
Oh, so now Muslims are retrograde beasts. Good god, Holliday. You are such a bigot.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Good god, Holliday. You are such a bigot.
As I said - you are welcome to call me all the names you like, but yes, we are in a retrograde stretch of time and all one needs do is note what groups/philosophies are making most apparent "progress" (that is, coming to prominence and exerting their influence) to know which are retrograde. You think about the movement, read it's guiding words, see its works, and tell me how enlightened it is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve read some brutal medieval shit in the Christians Bible, my neighbors a couple houses down hit the Church I wouldn’t say religiously, but at least frequently, what sort of defensive preemptive response should I be considering?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I’ve read some brutal medieval shit in the Christians Bible, my neighbors a couple houses down hit the Church I wouldn’t say religiously, but at least frequently, what sort of defensive preemptive response should I be considering?
Kill em, and feel good about it.